Is shit like this going to become an argument for regulating the internet? I really love this place as is

Is shit like this going to become an argument for regulating the internet? I really love this place as is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he die?

yes, PAINFULLY, along with several other residents that lived in the apartment complex.

any update from op? he still alive?

What the fuck

What did he make? CONTEXT OP I need context here
Source?

Jesus christ. I didn't know it hurt your skin like that too.

Public bathroom I like to use nearby has the worst cleaning crew. They just dump bleach into the urinals and for a couple hours afterward you can't go in because breathing in there makes your lungs burn. Always wondered if the bleach is reacting to bits of ammonia in piss and making the whoel room low key toxic.

Don't forget this guy.

I'm assuming he mixed ammonia and bleach and made chlorine gas.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahaha.....
I can't breath....

fake as fuck

Nm it was bleach and vinegar. Apparently he was either in Canada or France. Probably Quebec with the English and French.

>jiffy pop
>microwave

fucking millennials

SOURCE

Other than OP's post. Were there news articles?

I remember that thread
I was there

However, evidence seems to point that this was pre-planned out, and he put on make-up, as you can notice from the fact he only bothered to put it on his arm/wrist while not on his hand

It's unlikely that if he, having mixed the large quantities of bleach and ammonia he claimed he did, would even be alive within a minute after doing so, much less taking a picture of this.

Sorry if I ruined this meme for you

RARE

What CIA nigger division are you in?

I thought was a circumcised dick from the thumbnail

Believable AI in the hands of corporate and government hands will destroy all online discourse.
Enjoy it while you can, it's doomed.

It was vinegar. Nice LARP

This story is false and stupid

I spend waaay too much time on Sup Forums

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

Or this guy

>my evidence is false because I forgot the details
the image is literally right in front of you
Regardless of whether or not I mistaked the substance, the concept still applies

He allegedly mixed more vinegar and ammonia than would be required to fumigate an entire fucking house

He should be dead

Is it Tonga time?

I think its Tonga time.

lol this is great lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

hydrochloric acid and bleach

What is it? An image for ants?

*Colonizing the entire pacific ocean*

click the file's name, them zoom in.
lurk more

yeah, you get chlorine gas, that's why it hurts your lungs.

I've been on this website for 13 years, how about someone just posts a picture that's the proper size on the first try you South American monkey-faggot?

Even the monkey knows about opening images in a new tab. You should just kill yourself.

source faggot.

R A R E

The picture has more than twice the pixels that your monitor has you fucking moron.

Special effects makeup, 4chredditors get trolled too easily.

what

please don't tell me you're being retarded on purpose

>using the goolag joo
Wot cunt

there's a story about an officer turning around a warship cuz the sun was in his face one morning

mobilefag detected

Can a weak acid even react with the bleach?

its always good to tell the truth
i dont know about this guy.

who cares OP you retarded nigger

Jesus, retardation can kill.

Does anyone have the collage of the Sup Forums thread where this guy is living underground and has gigantic troll like hands? I lost it a few months back and can't find it on google

Neither could he.