One God, then why a holy ghost?

Sup Forums, Oh last bastion of sanity.

I still don't get the Trinity. I believe their is only one God, so it's been challenging enough for me to accept Jesus Christ AS GOD. But if God put a child in Mary and with all Jesus' miracles and resurrection, I believe he is indeed of God and his son. I don't particularly like people praying only to Jesus as the one supreme God though. Feels idolatrous, although I still have much to learn.

But the concept of a third entity, the holy spirit, I just don't get. God is God, Jesus was created by God and appears to be of God so praying to God also acknowledges his presence in Jesus. The holy spirit though? That's just Gods omnipresence right? Seems redundant and not something that needs praying to. Just to God and his presence in his Son.

Help a guy out please. Opinions from Protestants, Catholics and Orthodoxy welcome.

Also dumping religious art and fashwave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
newadvent.org/cathen/02033b.htm
eusebeia.dyndns.org/4d/vis/01-intro
usccb.org/bible/mt/12:2424
youtu.be/w6AHcv19NIc
vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c3a8.htm
urantiabook.org/ubsearch/ubsearch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God is Father, Son & Holy Spirit

distinction of relation, not substance

Moses and Joshua with the Ark.

The Holy Ghost is God's Halloween costume.

There's god.

There's his children (us)

And there's the holy spirit inside us all.

I guess to elaborate on my question, I can't grasp wtf the Holy Ghost is. Just Gods power level, ability to be everywhere? Just a name that covers everything Holy he has created? Why would we worship that, or even consider it part of a trinity that requires worship? just worship God no?

That makes sense. So I'm not off it thinking of it as his Omnipresence?

Holy spirit is basically your intuition. So yeah omnipresent infinite creator sending you some signals

if everyone is a little piece of god, the golden rule makes more sense
everyone is you, you are everyone
all returns to source(God)

Ok, that helps me a bit thanks. Not sure why that needed to be added as some kind of trinity.

What did you think of my logic struggle with Jesus, any comments?

God as in the Universal Father, has children which are Universal reality as we understand it.

Jesus is God's son, as in he created a new instance of space time reality. To be more specific, God created a new instance of qualified absolute reality from unqualified absolution.

Jesus is not the holy spirit, however wherever qualified reality exists, so does the holy spirit.

When Jesus was birthed, the mother is eventuated with him.

The closest explanation science has is a white hole. Except this is for all of space time reality.

The holy spirit is the spark of the divine that lives in the heart of every person. You can think of it in secular terms as your conscience, or your physical lifeline to God the Father, that is invigorated and aligned by following Christ the Son.

Arianism is the most accurate to what the real Bible teaches.

Unless niggers aren’t human, then you might be applauded for exterminating a pest.

God (Zigma) was created by the Holy Ghost (Zaraz) in a previous universe
This universe is created by God Zigma using the power of the Holy Ghost
We were created in the image of God and exist to bring joy to the Holy Ghost through our positive experiences, hence why we have hormones to reward us

Interesting. Feels like you jumped the shark at white hole, but I will study this more. Thanks.

Jesus is a jewish psy op to distract you from looking within. Straight up 2000 year old MKUltra.

Okay, now that bait is too obvious.

Awesome thanks this is getting clearer.

Who knew this bored would help others achieve eternal salvation. Hah, suck on that media.

>worshiping jewish gods
fuck off kike

NOT BAIT!!!!!

Why do you think the church makes you worship Jesus, when Jesus taught God is inside us all. Why do they say looking inside yourself is heresy?

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

Lucifer was God's first son sent to Earth but he became a belligerent spirit that mixed animal and mankind to form a soulless beast. Through sex-magic the demon worshipers were granted favors from demons by way of sacrifice. All of this was done to piss off God Zigma but it hurts the Holy Ghost Zaraz even more.

The second coming of Christ already happened, he was Jesus of Nazareth and was born onto jews to help them out of their demonic possession. It didn't work as planned. St Paul and Peter were not having it and the message of Jesus Christ of Nazareth was corrupted to fit the Talmudic Jews wish, to be the chosen people of God Zigma. Their demonic deeds are used to drag us down into chaos with them by way of rage and revenge.

So to recap:

Holy Ghost spawned God who spawned Lucifer and Jesus Christ

>Why do they say looking inside yourself is heresy?
Wait they actually say that?

This was a huge revelation, it's the Christ concept. Discovery of the Singularity has helped us move the concept forward, and it's still pretty crazy.

Jesus came to earth as the ideal man/brother/friend because it's really all that matters, how to be like Christ. We are to strive to be perfect, like the father in heaven is perfect.

ethos pathos logos

everything spiritual is male and Christ needed to come not of sex nor did He partake in any because of enmity between the sperm of the devil and the very first woman. for "some" reason. Christ is also the final adam. start putting things together

Never heard of Arianism. After a quick glance, this looks like it kind of fits what I've always felt. Thanks I will look into it, with caution of course.

Oh Hong Kong? What is rite path then?

The holy trinity is bullshit. Jesus was just a prophet. The Jews are unironically right on this one, there is only one God and Jesus is not him.

thats for every individual to determine on their own

buddhism can be a guide but it is not a mentor

The history of Mary Magdalene was perverted, she was Jesus Christ of Nazareths wife, Paul and Peter hated how pious and noble she was that they recorded her as a whore. Please, this is the Lucifarian lie we've been taught and needs to be exposed for what it is

yes, they do.

Looks framiliar

That image is on the inside of Khazarberg's jacket

shekinah hoax. also. in extrabiblical sources joseph confirms serpent seed and it's alleged Christ turned a woman into a man so the disciples could talk to her. but. no male nor female in Christ anyways

>I still don't get the Trinity.
good news! there's nothing to get. it's an illogical clusterfuck of an idea that has no biblical basis

God the Father = God the Logos
God the Son = Bridge between the infinite Logos and finite human beings
God the Holy Spirit = Intercedes with humans

>Jesus was created by God
You are all mixed up. Jesus isn't a created being, he has always existed.

The Beginning

>1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2The same was in the beginning with God. 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The Witness of John

>6There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. 8He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.

>9That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 10He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 11He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 12But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Made His Dwelling among Us

>14And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 15John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. 16And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. 17For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. 18No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

She was the head of Jesus women's corps. He was never married. Against protocol.

This is something always in the back of my head nagging me. What evidence have you seen or studies have you done to conclude that he was a great prophet and thus not to be worshipped? So you think he was a virgin birth? I heard that wasn't part of the earliest bible known.

heretics
heretics everywhere

Spirit may also mean, idea, agenda, will.
Holy means "a cut above".
>Holy Spirit may mean the "quality idea", or "quality agenda/will"
Holy though, making that of the Lord, so it's that much significant.
God = God himself, the Almighty.
Jesus/Yesuah = The Lord's "in-game character"
Holy Spirit = The Lord's will/intent

I wish I could say I fully understand the Holy Spirit, and I feel that I almost do, but I am not confident to give any definite answer.

this

Please elaborate. This is fascinating. Where did you get your information? I've always wondered about this kind of thing. The closest I've been able to get to a detailed description of the Trinity is the Athanasian Creed

We were fed a lie and that needs to get it into the consciousness, there is so much we need to be told that's been withheld for millennia that would free a lot of minds from the trap.

Pray like this... to the heavenly Father in the name of Jesus.
The Lord's Prayer

>5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

>7But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. 8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

>9After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

>10Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

>11Give us this day our daily bread.

>12And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

>13And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 14For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 15But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

same with the universal consciousness of this guy
and what you say. He wasn't married and neither was Paul. but you can marry Him

Need a source here.

What would you like to know?

That's not right about the Holy Spirit. Trinitarian doctrine holds that the Holy Spirit is a distinct divine person just like the Father and the Son. See the Athanasian Creed for example.

newadvent.org/cathen/02033b.htm

From a Catholic/Orthodox perspective there are two ways in which the fathers explained that God is one. First, is that "the One God" is the Father alone (e.g. in the creed, "I believe in one God, the Father..."). Although the Son and Spirit are also divine persons, consubstantial with the Father, they derive their being from the Father, while the Father alone is ungenerated, cause without cause.

Additionally, while the three divine persons are distinct they all participate in the same divine substance, so while they have distinct existence, they are also one in being.

use interlinear bible or NASB if you must, dont use anything else. learn the difference between word-for-word bible and thought-for-thought. you'll notice trinity is supported by thought-for-thought. hope i set you to the proper path

I wonder if Zuck, Hillary and Podesta have ever sacrificed kids to demons on the same altar.

I'm following the teachings of Zyngkyoku Haku because they resonate with me. It's because this knowledge was never meant to be bound by books (religion) it was to be told to the right people. I may be wrong but I know being in the dark for most of my life was not a pleasant experience.

Yes. Yes they have.

> Joseph confirms serpent seed

Wut?

rebranding to expand Christianity into pagan Europe.
>Olaf: We have different gods for different things
>Zorba: Us too,
Missionary: We have 3 to pick from. Everyone make your choice? Good! JK lol all 3 are actually the same thing. Now where's my tithe?

Everything you have. Seriously. I am hungry for knowledge on this subject. I always thought of the Trinity in terms of the Flatland illustration - if you set an apple on a flat surface, it would look like three separate dots to a 2D being. It's all simply been a thought exercise on my part. I've read as much as I can about dimensional theory as well. See: eusebeia.dyndns.org/4d/vis/01-intro

I am constantly thinking about how science seems to be proving my concepts of Christianity correct, but it's all very much intuitive.

Yeah the earlier posts cleared it up with a better definition. It seems like an unnecessary Catholic whip-up.

Islam has the only logical answer.

And she was in her sixth month; and, behold, Joseph came back from his building, and, entering into his house, he discovered that she was big with child. And he smote his face, and threw himself on the ground upon the sackcloth, and wept bitterly, saying: With what face shall I look upon the Lord my God? And what prayer shall I make about this maiden? Because I received her a virgin out of the temple of the Lord, and I have not watched over her. Who is it that has hunted me down? Who has done this evil thing in my house, and defiled the virgin? Has not the history of Adam been repeated in me? For just as Adam was in the hour of his singing praise, and the serpent came, and found Eve alone, and completely deceived her, so it has happened to me also. And Joseph stood up from the sackcloth, and called Mary, and said to her: O you who hast been cared for by God, why have you done this and forgotten the Lord your God? Why have you brought low your soul, you that wast brought up in the holy of holies, and that received food from the hand of an angel? And she wept bitterly, saying: I am innocent, and have known no man. And Joseph said to her: Whence then is that which is in your womb? And she said: As the Lord my God lives, I do not know whence it is to me.

the Holy Spirit is a "who" not an "it"

The Holy Ghost is the new spirit youre given, it dwells inside you and leads you into all truth. It convicts you when you sin. God gave you a new heart

Put on the New Self
>If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

>Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

>Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

The absonite level of reality is characterized by things and beings without beginnings or endings and by the transcendence of time and space. Absoniters are not created; they are eventuated—they simply are. The Deity level of Ultimacy connotes a function in relation to absonite realities. No matter in what part of the master universe, whenever time and space are transcended, such an absonite phenomenon is an act of the Ultimacy of Deity.

The Holy Spirit—this is the initial supermind bestowal, and it unfailingly appears in all bona fide human personalities. This ministry to a worship-craving and wisdom-desiring mind creates the capacity to self-realize the postulate of human survival, both in theologic concept and as an actual and factual personality experience

1 Corinthians 1:25
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

Just because it seems "rational" to humans doesn't mean it's true. God has said humans can't understand Him, and He is not like us. Islam is the arch-heresy and a perversion on God's revelation of Himself to mankind.

What is your source? Is this some form of Gnosticism I've not studied yet?

"...every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit* will not be forgiven.

And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven; but whoever speaks against the holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

Matthew 12:31-32

usccb.org/bible/mt/12:2424

No, you are confused. The trinity is throughout the Bible. There is a trinity in Genisis 1:1.
>In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

>In the beginning
Time created.
>God created the heaven
Space created.
>and the earth
Matter created.

youtu.be/w6AHcv19NIc

I study many sources.
If you can find the Melchizedek Teachings you'll have an advanced form. Urantia book, I still working through, but it's amazing.

The last two were quotes from ub.

It's holds wisdom beyond thoughts.
It covers the Lucifer rebellion, the mysteries, Babylonion sumerian, bhudda, evolution of man, evolution of universes. Really mind bending stuff.

I'm doing data analysis on it now. It will take me a few years, and I'm really good at data analysis.

Deus Vult brother, I will.

II. THE NAME, TITLES, AND SYMBOLS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

The proper name of the Holy Spirit

691 "Holy Spirit" is the proper name of the one whom we adore and glorify with the Father and the Son. The Church has received this name from the Lord and professes it in the Baptism of her new children.16

The term "Spirit" translates the Hebrew word ruah, which, in its primary sense, means breath, air, wind. Jesus indeed uses the sensory image of the wind to suggest to Nicodemus the transcendent newness of him who is personally God's breath, the divine Spirit.17 On the other hand, "Spirit" and "Holy" are divine attributes common to the three divine persons. By joining the two terms, Scripture, liturgy, and theological language designate the inexpressible person of the Holy Spirit, without any possible equivocation with other uses of the terms "spirit" and "holy."
Titles of the Holy Spirit

692 When he proclaims and promises the coming of the Holy Spirit, Jesus calls him the "Paraclete," literally, "he who is called to one's side," ad-vocatus.18 "Paraclete" is commonly translated by "consoler," and Jesus is the first consoler.19 The Lord also called the Holy Spirit "the Spirit of truth."20

693 Besides the proper name of "Holy Spirit," which is most frequently used in the Acts of the Apostles and in the Epistles, we also find in St. Paul the titles: the Spirit of the promise,21 the Spirit of adoption,22 the Spirit of Christ,23 the Spirit of the Lord,24 and the Spirit of God25 - and, in St. Peter, the Spirit of glory.26

I. THE JOINT MISSION OF THE SON AND THE SPIRIT

689 The One whom the Father has sent into our hearts, the Spirit of his Son, is truly God.10 Consubstantial with the Father and the Son, the Spirit is inseparable from them, in both the inner life of the Trinity and his gift of love for the world. In adoring the Holy Trinity, life-giving, consubstantial, and indivisible, the Church's faith also professes the distinction of persons. When the Father sends his Word, he always sends his Breath. In their joint mission, the Son and the Holy Spirit are distinct but inseparable. To be sure, it is Christ who is seen, the visible image of the invisible God, but it is the Spirit who reveals him.

690 Jesus is Christ, "anointed," because the Spirit is his anointing, and everything that occurs from the Incarnation on derives from this fullness.11 When Christ is finally glorified,12 he can in turn send the Spirit from his place with the Father to those who believe in him: he communicates to them his glory,13 that is, the Holy Spirit who glorifies him.14 From that time on, this joint mission will be manifested in the children adopted by the Father in the Body of his Son: the mission of the Spirit of adoption is to unite them to Christ and make them live in him:

The notion of anointing suggests . . . that there is no distance between the Son and the Spirit. Indeed, just as between the surface of the body and the anointing with oil neither reason nor sensation recognizes any intermediary, so the contact of the Son with the Spirit is immediate, so that anyone who would make contact with the Son by faith must first encounter the oil by contact. In fact there is no part that is not covered by the Holy Spirit. That is why the confession of the Son's Lordship is made in the Holy Spirit by those who receive him, the Spirit coming from all sides to those who approach the Son in faith.15

IN BRIEF

742 "Because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, 'Abba! Father!"' (Gal 4:6).

743 From the beginning to the end of time, whenever God sends his Son, he always sends his Spirit: their mission is conjoined and inseparable.

744 In the fullness of time the Holy Spirit completes in Mary all the preparations for Christ's coming among the People of God. By the action of the Holy Spirit in her, the Father gives the world Emmanuel "God-with-us" (Mt 1:23).

745 The Son of God was consecrated as Christ (Messiah) by the anointing of the Holy Spirit at his Incarnation (cf. Ps 2:6-7).

746 By his Death and his Resurrection, Jesus is constituted in glory as Lord and Christ (cf. Acts 2:36). From his fullness, he poured out the Holy Spirit on the apostles and the Church.

747 The Holy Spirit, whom Christ the head pours out on his members, builds, animates, and sanctifies the Church. She is the sacrament of the Holy Trinity's communion with men.

NASB is corrupted Alexandrian text and Vaticanus Sinaticus.

King James is Textus Receptus from the original Greek and Hebrew.

King James is the inspired word of God in English, every other English translation is corrupted trash. Also, larpflags are for larpfags and Catholics aren't Christians.

>we all have our own unique path
so a kindergarten slogan

>ignoring the Gospel of John

I'm pretty much foaming at the mouth right now, haha. I was an occultist before Jesus saved me and I became Christian. I read everything I could get ny hands on about the Mystery Schools for two decades. Ended up focusing mostly on Gurdjieff and Castaneda. So because of my past history dealing with really unpleasant contact with inorganic intelligences I'm very hesitant to read anything that may deviate from the canon. Tantalized of course, but cautious. Are these books you mentioned completely consistent with Apostolic teachings?

No, but the differences are outlined in full.

It presents some heresy that has been done to the gospels.

The mythras cult Co opting, the purpose of Jesus coming to earth, how it all went down.

The history before abraham.

Start with the melchizedek. 92, 93, 94, 95, and 98.
Then the Hebrew portions if your interested, 96 and 97.

urantiabook.org/ubsearch/ubsearch.html

Buddhism is satanic garbage. Buddha left his wife the day after his first son was born to go do drugs with a bunch of hindu ascetics in the woods like a deadbeat piece of shit.

He sought extinguishment... but ironically is burning in Hell for all eternity for being a self centered douchebag.

I've checked the papers that state human migrations, and it matches with the genetic maps with have, and expands them.

TLDR: The white man destroying the jew

"Your Buddha was much better than your Buddhism. Buddha was a great man, even a prophet to his people, but he was an orphan prophet; by that I mean that he early lost sight of his spiritual Father, the Father in heaven. His experience was tragic. He tried to live and teach as a messenger of God, but without God. Buddha guided his ship of salvation right up to the safe harbor, right up to the entrance to the haven of mortal salvation, and there, because of faulty charts of navigation, the good ship ran aground. There it has rested these many generations, motionless and almost hopelessly stranded. And thereon have many of your people remained all these years. They live within hailing distance of the safe waters of rest, but they refuse to enter because the noble craft of the good Buddha met the misfortune of grounding just outside the harbor. And the Buddhist peoples never will enter this harbor unless they abandon the philosophic craft of their prophet and seize upon his noble spirit. Had your people remained true to the spirit of Buddha, you would have long since entered your haven of spirit tranquillity, soul rest, and assurance of salvation.

Thank you so much! Does this Urantia book list it's sources?

Also, have you found the Melchizedek Teachings you mentioned?

Fuck off Gnostic trash.

like water, ice, and steam are all h2o

No it doesnt, and the names will mess with you really bad. I still struggle with it all.

I'm still working through it.

I think Adamson may be krishna.
It claims Jesus is Michael.
Bel marduk is based on Adam from eden.

Earth is named urantia.

Melchizedek is shown in all major religi9ns. See book of job and the psalms.

>Jesus was created by God

No Jesus Christ is Eternal just like God the Father, Jesus is not a created being.

You still don't understand the trinity, there is one God but he manifests himself in three distinct persons the same way with water, water is one element that exists in three forms liquid, ice and water vapor and you can also look at time existing in three facets past, present and future.

The purpose of the Holy Spirit is to indwell the body of the believer, to teach that person knowledge and to quicken a person's spirit:

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. John 14:26

So if you're praying to the Lord you're already honoring Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the Bible also says that blaspheming the Holy Spirit is the only unforgivable sin so that means that we need to worship and revere the Holy Spirit:

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. Matthew 12:31

>Help a guy out please. Opinions from Protestants, Catholics and Orthodoxy welcome.

There's only 1 way to Heaven and that is believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, religion will not save you.

>It claims Jesus is Michael

Never mind. :/ Thank you for taking your time to answer my questions, though. I appreciate it and I hope you have a good evening.

I forgive you. I'm not a gnostic. I believe in Jesus Christ, son of God, our holy messiah and great redeemer.

Holy SPirit -> Set Apart Spirit aka the Ruach Kodesh.. Yahowsha(Jesus) was called the Kodesh kodesh or the msot set apart... Think of it this way OP.. God = Gas , Set Apart Spirit = Water , Yahowsha = Ice

It has to do with how they interact

go to blessyahowah.com Im out

>I still don't get the Trinity.
That's the point of the trinity, it's paradoxical nature was supposed to protect the early church dogma against those pesky greek logicians. It's supposed to underline the mystery and transcendent quality of god.

The best way I've heard it explained:

The Father is "God above"

The Son is "God beside"

The Spirit is "God within"

The Father commands. The Son instructs how. And the Spririt enables.

You cannot overcome sin without all three.

The Bible is a psychological model. It's not about THE universe but instead YOUR universe. You can choose to embody Satan or god. You are human so you are imperfect, so you cannot act like god all the time. However if you understand why god (your highest held beliefs, your most rational processing) is good and Satan will always kill you in the end then you can balance and live a productive healthy life.

I gotchu gamfam

The Holy Spirit is the Divine Feminine, written out of the tales and replaced by its common symbol (the dove) in order to push the patriarchal mad desert God Yahweh's woman-hating agenda.

The 'trinity' is real, but it's just a mockup of what is known as Christ Consciousness - the unity of father, mother, and child...or, more specifically, right brain, left brain, and the result - the brainchild (a word you'll still encounter occasionally). It's an exoteric explanation of basic reality and the Triangle of Manifestation.

Good luck with exoteric churches, user, but the only real path starts and ends with you.

I always understood it as:

The Father is the creator God and master of our realm.
The Son is Jesus who was either God's avatar on earth or a man blessed to be as perfect as possible, to show us what we will become.

The holy spirit is ourselves and our connection to the divine.