Getting older

How does Sup Forums handle getting older? I just turned 25 and I'm starting to realize my mortaility

bump

Have goals in life, everyone living today will be dead, make the most of your life while you have the chance, move up and forward

52 here. Get on my level, faggot.

>25
i wish

also, not politics

Read Aurelius.

>I just turned 25
You don't even know what despair is. Wait till you hit 30 and suddenly become fat if you drink beer you eat anything good.

Really, at 25, somewhere near peak physical and sexual ability. Step 1, stop being a bitch.

I just want to be a kid again. No matter what I achieve as an adult nothing will top the happiness of being a kid again

I shot myself when I turned 24 and now I'm older and they dont let me have guns and im too weak for the other methods
help im stuck in this shell until the wars start

I'm 34. I deal with it by dating young women. The last chick I was somewhat serious with was 18. The last one I just banged was 21.

Go have a kid.

Damn, you must be a man child.

If you say so. I'm getting sweeter pussy than you, though :^)

I'm under 25 fag. The fact you deal with the intellectual maturity of 18 year olds means you're a man child.

Yeah man, we all wish to have unstable relationships with any thot off the street.

Girls don't find you creepy? I'm 30 and hoping that is accurate

33 here. This is true unless you don't lift.

Intellectual maturity of women is always going to be less than men, regardless. Younger women are naturally more attractive to men anyway.

60s. Find a good woman. Stay out of bars. Don't buy shit you can't afford. Turn off the goddamn TV. Hit the gym. Go for a job you love. Stay away from crazy women. A hard on will take you places you wouldn't go with two loaded 45s.

Just don't be creepy. Be kind, sweet, genuine, gregarious, and funny. Honestly, it's just as natural for young women to prefer older men as it is for men to prefer younger women.

Don't be an autist. Lighten up and enjoy yourself at least some of the time
Try smoking weed, it really helps

25 isn't that old, my friend

had a kid at 21. you should try it. i'd have killed myself by your age otherwise.

>intellectual maturity
All girls are intellectually immature. You telling me the first thing you look for ina woman is their ability to recite Aristotle and Plato? Fuck off. First thing is attraction, next is loyalty, the third is the extra shit like fun. If you’re looking for a family you date younger girls, period

T.26

32, aint worried about mortality, just the never ending boredom. Everything that used to keep me "entertained" doesn't do shit for me anyone. Vidya, roasties, travel, drinking etc has all lost its allure

kek

25. Your a fucking little kid.

I'm 40 and just starting to feel old.

Did you clean your room little boy?

Did you get a job joker?

did you get a wife and 3 kids?

Tick Tock faggot stop drinking and get some work done.

Well when I was a kid I apparently knocked down a CRT tv and it landed on my head but it didn't kill me. Could've just died right there and got it all over with right away.

No. But If you're 34 and this bitch is talking about moving into her fucking dorm room. Well, i don't know that's fucking sad.

you gotta make sure you spend the next 5 years stuck here on this antique dildo collectors imageboard.

Ok mom.

>25
>peoples advice is to fuck bitches and drink
Nice to see Sup Forums is as degenerate as those they hate.

Only sad one is her father or future husband

It's only sad when you're the same age as her dad

>How does Sup Forums handle getting older?

knowledge becomes more valuable

>I'm starting to realize my mortaility

then find God

become a fanatic

Nice bait mate, wait till you "Retire" and the Dems have stolen all your Social Security (Al Gore did it in the 90's BTW)

Man the fuck up

Islams a big help. Having a legitimate brotherhood around you makes you realize there's a higher purpose a lot easier.

Spent all day at the mosque today praying, eating, and playing soccer with the brothers and the kids. The men talked about politics, sports, and work at our table, and the women talked about children, each other, their husbands, and unmarried brothers at theirs. It was comfy as fuck knowing how I was going to spend my eternity, no lie.

My mom died when I was four. Cancer. Dad remarried, and my stepmom passed in March, also cancer. All my grandparents are gone. Dad's in is high 70s, I'm in my high 40s. Four of my high school tribe are gone, two by suicide.

This. The only way to approach that happiness you seek is to live out a childhood vicariously via spawn. Your life is over.
t. 32 oldfag, status of dreams: dead.

>tfw turning 30 in a month and haven't had sex with a new girl in like 5 years dont have a house or car have a mediocre job and no good woman

just end me lads. feels like i havent met anyone in ages

I did, it's just "stop caring, be a man and do 'great' things" in so many words. Little that hasn't been said a million times since.

Jesus christ is your dad spiderman? Tell him to get checked for radioactive cum. That penis is irradiated for sure.

I give u good succ $10

Just turned 33 as you get older you careless until the weight of the world has you praying for release

31 and its been about 4 years without a girl for me. I could ask a girl out at work but thats about it. Don't want to end up with a divorcee. At least I have a house now.

Sounds like someone’s frustrated girls his age are falling for older dudes

Started using prostitutes. I can still get free pussy if i put the work in but have no motivation to do so. Used to be on of those guys who said id never pay for puss. Now i wish i started much sooner although back then i was broke. Also the kind of chick i tend to click with was always predepositioned for prostitution. Had stopped meeting them as often until i started seeing prostitutes and now i know

Hey OP, I've been going through this very crisis for the last 4 or so years. Here are some of my key insights:

1. I realized we should live life in a way that allows us to change the world for the better (in industry, in society, in family, etc.);

2. I realized we should strive to do the above as frequently as possible, in the largest scale and scope possible, of course as much as our constraints allow it (more potency to do good);

3. I realized that even if we are unable to live up to this standard, we should at least strive to increase our means of accomplishing the task of doing good every single day (self-improvement);

4. I realized this is not easy to follow, we are sometimes even taught to act in the opposite manner, so we should learn to cope with the pain and burden that pursuing these moral imperatives to their fullest will inevitably bring into our lives (build character / resilience);

5. I learned to accept that I'm not simply a product of my own will, that I'm also a product of genetics and environment, so it alleviates a little of the suffering emanated by my shortcomings and personality, which was becoming unbearable;

6. I learned to accept it's impossible to become an expert of everything and that I really should focus my life on a thing or two if I want to actually accomplish no. 2;

7. after a couple years of intense reading, thinking and exploring I finally solved the conundrum of maximizing the potency of good done with my life: I'm relentlessly pursuing entry into the diplomatic field as I believe it's the line of work that allows one to deal with the largest variety of crucial issues that impact the largest amount possible of people and you can do it until the day you die; I intend to create the most amount of descendants my wealth allows to sustain and effectively transmit to them my set of values and realizations on life for perpetuation.

Lmao at 25 got a long way to go fuck face

>thanks old fag

66 you new fag. get on my level.

that gets old too... fun but old. I find girls err women my age though are the walking dead. (66)

i was doing 20-55 at 40 yet. but then again I have cash so i just mark it up to gold diggers but ive dated some really hot chicks.

>How does Sup Forums handle getting older?
Keep doing it.

>Just don't be creepy. Be kind, sweet, genuine, gregarious, and funny.

been there done that for 2 decades.. wasnt really working. swapped to being king asshole. dated cheerleader level girls. so many i got kinda tired of it.

25 is baby tier class. some back to complain when u hit around 48. shits gets real then.

30s is nothing but work and bordeom 100%

but stick it out and 40s can be a blast. (I know)

It fucking sucks dude

You still feel young but you realize that you're starting to have aches and pains and injuries that are literally never going to go away

My wrist, my back, and my shoulder are fucked
My arms and legs go numb when I sleep unless my neck is in very specific positions
Started to grow a potbelly that will probably be with me for the rest of my life in some capacity
You feel yourself falling apart and you can visibly appreciate how long you have until your body is in complete disrepair

You learn the true value of ten years and you realize that it's not really much time at all, yet you only have a few times that many years left in your life, all on the physical downslide

The real kicker is when you turn 40 and your body starts failing.

I fell out of the loft of a 40s barn (that open door up top) and hit the ground hard. didnt break a thing.

look up mcdougall

Another thing you realize as you get older is that cancer is actually not very uncommon and you will personally experience it either yourself or through an immediate family member or dear friend

>25
You got your whole life ahead you man.

you wake up one day and reeally realize that everything is just shit, all your so precious stuf is really junk even if you paid 1000000 for it.

you drive through the mountains and it hits you they will still be here after you are long dead and dust, and then they still we be there...

once you accept that. life is much better. im 66 now and yeah I made some mistakes but Im a dam well lots happier than when i was say 22

What's it like being a boomer?

thats the hard part , people dying. most upsetting when they start dying and the are YOUNGER than you.

Fuck that. Dad just got that shit

17 years now.. I no longer miss it. wasted so much cash on women too. remember that. worst investment ever. we all grew up expecting the fairy tale... it doesnt happen.

>1. I realized we should live life in a way that allows us to change the world for the better (in industry, in society, in family, etc.);
>2. I realized we should strive to do the above as frequently as possible, in the largest scale and scope possible, of course as much as our constraints allow it (more potency to do good);

stopped right there.. antifa thinking detected. and thinking like that will make you gray even faster. you cant change shit. unless you are lucky in birth or coin. stop thinking you are living in a movie, you are not. once you do that lifes a blast.

Ok mom

Start doing coke and playing poker for money

>vegan
fuck off

>You learn the true value of ten years

10 years goes by in a flash and you see the light at 50ish that you are not going to live forever, nor would you want too.

That sucks man. For me it was my brother.

That's what happens when you turn 25, you realize your not a kid anymore.

worrying about getting old is such a feminine and faggoty thing to do, stop being such a weakling and accept that you're gonna die some day.

so cool

depends.. i cant run and know Ill be zombie bait lol.
you learn to get a good sense of humor but find it really frustrating that people say under 40 have zero idea what stuff is. pre internet was really nice. id give away all my crap to have it disappear.

boomer means you get perks. food, ive learned to ask if theres a senior discount and wow that saves cash.

motels you can cut 15 bucks off a room a night, movies and lots of things.
bad part is being more watchfull for fucking niggers. In my early childhood they still hung them. no one was fuck da police.
criminal were REAL crimimals then. if you had been in jail you WERE a bad person. now.. spray painted a wall or spit out gum..

older means you wished you had brushed your teeth more as a kid. this one IS IMPORTANT.. dont put it off.

30 here. Moved into a sedentary desk job for the first time in my life, suddenly started taking on the physique of the people I've spent the last 10 years mocking. Shit sucks, man.

I mean I thought I'd have so much more time and energy for lifting at the end of the day, I'd forge myself into an Aryan demigod. I did not reckon on the mental toll this shit would take on me.

I'm on my 20's and I wish I wasn't a lazy nihilist when I was younger and pretty much wish I did the last sentence. Iv been pretty keen with my dental hygiene since my first tooth ache tho.

>34
>college town
>cant do drinking or bars

how do I girls?

internet
there's pretty much no other way

Loosely been thinking about coke instead of pot. Was worried about my dick not working but if im only fucking every once in a while anyways i guess whats it matter

>26
>my lung collapsed two years ago
>always worried about it happening again
>went to the emergency room twice this year just because I sincerely thought it was happening again even though I just pulled a few muscles
>life seems to go by so fast now
>I have accomplished almost none of my goals outside of being employed, living independently and owning a dog

>lifes a blast

I'm too conscientious to live a hedonistic carefree life like that, have always been, the only difference is instead of torturing myself why I'm incapable of enjoying the coke and hookers, I have now come to terms with it, these axioms completely ingrained in my mode of thinking and behavior, and I embrace the suffering and stress that it entails as the cost of becoming the man I strive to be

btw you can do good in many different ways, being a good son, friend and partner is already more than what most people manage to do with their lives

also antifa isn't wrong in wanting to do good, they are wrong because their idea of good is tainted by postmodernist thinking

>looking for my toothbrush and realizing I need to fix this shit now. Thanks user.

catfish the shit out of sluts and fap to nude pics that they send you. That is your only way. Remember you have very strict religious parents that don't even let you have a cell phone. They will understand that. If you don't think you can pass yourself off as a high school student then play the "home schooled" bit. That way you won't feel strange when you don't talk about homecoming or anything else.

Good luck.

I'm 36 and in the best shape of my life. I stopped working out through my mid 20's and picked it back up when I was 28. That's how I deal with the thought of mortality. That and learning as much as possible.

42 here. God has been gracious to me, I work in the IT field, but this life now as we know it is not my home.

You make time for whats important. I work in a high stress office job, but I still get to the gym 4 days a week for 1.5 hrs. Be that Aryan demigod, I know I want to be.

>im 66 now

1. I don't believe you

2. How did you find this place if true?

Just do something worthwhile with your life, instead of your humble correspondent working at Walmart until his casket closes.

25 Next month and i realise i haven't done anything in life other than get older

This thread again....

post pic and timestamp...

by the by, what do you think of pic related?