How do we make this shithole fully white?

How do we make this shithole fully white?

Why would we make it wh*Te ? wh*Tes are subhuman and we should erase them off the earth.

shut up altai-nigger

Shut the fuck up, roach

Kill the Andean and Amazonian natives, and bring more Mediterranean ppl to settle

just wait. whiteness is valued in latin america so white genetics are selected for preferentially because of the culture. latin america will slowly become more and more european. this is assuming that you dont subsidize the reproduction of subhuman indios.

so yeah latam will never be white.

It's whiter than Europe so I'm good.

By having 20 white children.

>ROÇ ROÇ ROÇ
If you ever call me a roach IRL I'd break your wh*Te neck and rape your dead body just like my ancestors
And you, you fucking house negro. If I ever see you uncle toming again I will stick your head to a pig anus.

lmao just give it up

Just nuke it all and wait for the radiation to clear, the few whites are negligible. They are in small enough numbers to just write off.

You simply don’t

Just remove Argentina then the whole continent will be white

end any type of goverment assistance that incentive having kids.

here many poors families (almost all of them are black) have kids to get some govermental assistances. they usually have more than 5 kids so that their welfare is so big that they don't even have to work

do it kurd, snap his neck, for the old times we will fight again

what get whites in their so (((you))) can buy them out with fiat currency??

>messing with america's india colony

fuck off normalfag

UMA

stop social programs (for poor and native people there are too many) but make programs to promote births (for the middle class) and of course nuke haiti (maybe bolivia too)
> i dunno how to pass those laws because the people here are too emotional

>mexico
>calling anyone else an indian

White? You mean fill it up with jew loving faggots?

Nys cuck

How do you make programs for the middle class when they're the ones paying for all the programs

i wouldnt mind rounding up every single american Sup Forums poster and screening them to decide whether or not they need to be euthanized.
you wouldnt make the cut.

DELICIA

>not understanding the metaphor

go read a history book faggot

Make things inside their nighboors.

Kill the cabeças-chatas.

Btw according to a Turkish bro he mentions that the wh*Te subhuman Turkish troll is from an ethnic minority of turkey

Well, how do we make this shithole fully white?

Fuck you, no one's taking away my bolsa familia.

you cannot. Literally blacked itself, literally fought a war on hearsay,rumor, and self-fulling prophecy about a guy who was gonna send them back, proceed to kill said guy before he could proceed with the black kibosh.Plan never executed and now we are in the current state.

Institutions > Race.

>he thinks niggers are the problem
niggers been here as long as the country has, they have their containment zones
the problem we have is over a million new shitskins EVERY YEAR
chances are you are of pedro, patel, or some other shithole's descent if you dont realize immigration is our problem

I know but you wont take the bullet
Keep dreaming pal

>containment zones

Nigger please Niggers are the reason the shit skins get accepted, niggers are the basics of the democratic party, and how they consolidated into power. The reason USA accepted illegals and pc culture and all that shit is because USA blacked itself making through the years accepted blacks and becoming tolerant.

Rate flags

by omission you admitted your of shitskin immigrant descent. back to your shithole NOW, whether its mexico, india, southeast asia or wherever.
>niggers are the basis of the democratic party
that would be spics, who made california, nevada new mexico blue states and wont stop fucking coming here. go back faggot
niggers need a genocide too, but if you truly think niggers are the US's demographic problem you have proven yourself as a LOW IQ shitskin. GO BACK YOURE NOT WELCOME HERE

Race = institutions