Just finished watching this, what the hell was up with those rape scenes, what were they trying to accomplish?

Just finished watching this, what the hell was up with those rape scenes, what were they trying to accomplish?

I hope you like rape scenes. There is more to come if you continue the series.

What rape scenes user? The show ended after they beat aincrad and everyone woke up.

I don't even remember there being rape scenes

The author can only write one villain. Ultimate scumbag that easily hatable. Sword Art is the dullest kind of edge.

At the end of Aincrad. At the end of GGO. During Alicization.

I'm not caught up on the novels, but I'm positive it will end in rape too.

>when some other random edgy manga does it it's ok
>when does it it's the ledgiest

>tfw japan could save their stories and creativity if they'd just learn a little bit about story structure

Do you mean season 2?

SAO would be objectively better if Kirito's harem raped him.

Because we all know how Japan love their rape.

SAO would be better if Kirito actually got a harem instead of just settling for just Asuna.

He could've just spent his days living in that nice house with his harem, but instead he decided to play family like a faggot

It's even more awkward watching that tentacle monster scene in English, christ what were they thinking?

Edge.

Because the author has a hard time writing villains that aren't Akame ga Kill lite

Accel world is better

As great as a Harem would have been you can't deny that you wouldn't have taken Asuna to bang for weeks straight in a comfy cabin.

Because tentacle raep is hawt

>there are people ITT who would rather see half-assed harem than to watch MC settle down into married life

SAO would be better without that annoying little girl pretending to be Kiritos and Asunas daughter

You mean attempted rape,

not in the first arc