kirbyeggs.tumblr.com/
pastebin.com/2Bfmv4AY2047
poal.me/nk3xkh
mega.nz/#!x55Q3B4S!RuTTy-7EKjdTDkLqv5Z3KdaI2gToHRXV6qanzGWocFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gonna need a translation for that

No wonder so many Pravda students switched to KMM

i want guppies to make me toast

I want Nishi to deepthroat me and then puke on my penis.

>I want Nishi to deepthroat me and then swallow my cum.

FTFY

Ha...hahaha
Sorry..
Now I wish I had asked

No guarantee for anything though, my Nipnap is pretty shit

I do too. What have you done to me?

But she'll get pregnant.

>i want nishi to deepthroat me swallow my cum then puke it back up then swallow it
FTFY

I want to fuck Nishi in the ass.

I want to have anal sex with Nishi and have her poop on my penis.

Ha...hahaha...
Sorry....
That question just now... was awkward...

Probably Arisa confessing and dropping her spaghetti

So that may not be the correct translation?

Mmmmm... Rabbit Steak

You move both of your hands down to both girls crotches, they both start blushing heavily as you gently massage them, slipping some fingers inside them once they're wet enough to do so. “Ahhn~” they both let out a moan together, as they grip down onto the sheets, both girls move their heads to yours, trying to both kiss you at the same time. The exchange of saliva and hot breath between the three of you lasts for a minute. Both girls turn their attention to your member, which is now standing at full attention. They both takes turns in stroking it up and down slowly, but after only a few second they start moving their heads downwards, Nina gently licks at your tip whilst Klara focuses on your shaft, you don't relent on dripping entrances as you move your hands faster and faster. The wave of pleasure rolls over both girls with intensity as their bodies both jerk and twitch in orgasm, both girls fall limply to the side, panting heavily before they roll onto their back, spreading their legs open for you. “M-Me first..” Klara says, panting heavily. “..Nina was first last time.” she continues. You acknowledge her request and line yourself up with Klara, pushing into her slowly. You use a free hand to continue on Nina, but only teasing her entrance in anticipation of when you switch over to her.

Cont-

You continue pounding away at Klara, a few minutes later feeling her tighten up around you. Klara sits herself up and wraps her arms around your shoulders, you hug her closely as you release you load inside of her. Klara falls back onto the bed exhausted already, the baby leaves her with little energy these days. You place your hand on her slightly enlarged belly and turn your attention to Nina. Who's anticipation is visible on her face, her panting is heavy and she's leaking a lot of fluids. You place your mouth to her first, just to have a taste of her nectar, Nina's always so sweet. “Hiiii~n” she moans loudly, as you slip your tongue into her, eating her out for a few seconds before pulling your face away, replacing it with your dick. You thrust hard into Nina and she cries out in bliss, orgasming instantly. You begin moving quickly again, only for a few minutes before she tightens up in orgasm once again., her rapid squeezing sends you over the edge once again as well, Nina pushes her head into the bed hard, trying to throw her head back in pleasure. You pull out of Nina and she lay on the bed, also totally spent.

You lay in between them, pulling them into you for a hug. Before drifting off to sleep…Waking up the next morning you see Nina's woken up before you, she stares into your eyes, “You know user, we still haven't thought of a name...I think it's going to be a girl.” Nina says softly, placing your hand on her stomach. “Any ideas?” she says, smiling at you…

poal.me/sajtz8

Not quite sure how to react to that one.

The freckles are a nice touch, but she's too stuck up for my tastes

fuck off circlejerk

Also done this one aswell

Being Nishi's husband must be great. She greets you the moment you enter home, giving you a hug and a kiss. Wearing nothing but an apron, she asks you what you want: a bath, dinner, or her? You obviously choose her, and she leads you to the bedroom and starts to pull down on your pants. Staring at your dick, she inserts it in her mouth and lets it go deeper and deeper down her throat. She goes up and down on your dick, every inch of your length has vanished inside of her esophagus. Nishi goes faster and your pleasure is increasing by the second. You suddenly feel warmth all over your dick, but you didn't think you cum. You look down and see brown vomit coming down from Nishi's mouth all your dick. Nishi pulls off, coughing and crying. But it's okay, you comfort your waifu because little does she know that you married her because of your emetophilia.

Make way for the improved Darjeeling!

Enough with this meme

I like the Katyusha one more desu.

I want a teddy of that Darjeeling

Any of you read Air High School? I translate it and I need some motivation

giant bomber or zeppelins as high schools

kirbyeggs.tumblr.com/

Anyone got the picture of the jap who was cosplaying Erika, she upload it to Twitter

Katyusha version when?

Are there any Pravda's in that series?

This one's okay but remove "was awkward"
The text on the left is the sound of Arisa collapsing and isn't part of the text above

Erwin is cute and she is also my wife!

Sadly no

Done

Isn't it
>Yes, this time I heard it.
Or
>I heard what you just said
Depend on the actual context which from artist comment I would assume it the 2nd.

wtf is this garbage?

I'd hangout with Erwin. She's one of the only girls who looks like she don't give a shit about anything.

Except Rommel.

Keep dreaming
Does anybody have the greentext of Yukari friendzoning Erwin?[/spoiler

Jesus Christ Yukari, you bitch.

At least she's friends with Yukari. I will never have that ;_;

have a lewd erwin

>tfw I know how her parents felt before she met Miho

You place your hand to your chin in thought. “Well, you're from Pravda initially, so maybe a Russian name would be good?” you ask Nina, “Sure, whatever you say~” Nina replies, keen to listen to whatever it is you've got to say. You ponder for a few more seconds, before finally arriving at a conclusion...”How about… Irina?” you ask Nina, seeing if she approves of the name. “Hmm, that's sounds good!” she exclaims, wrapping her arms around you, happy that she finally has something to call her baby…

'Alright, just stay calm user, she'll be fine…' you think to yourself, rocking back and forth in your seat. Klara places her free hand on top of yours. “I'm sure she'll be fine, дорогой. ” she says softly, trying to calm you down. “Yeah, but she's not even 150cm tall...” you say to Klara, bullets of sweat start to drip from your forehead. “Just try breathing deeply alright? I'll go get us something to drink.” Klara says, before getting up to find a vending machine. You take a few deep breaths 'why did Klara choose to come again? I mean, Mikko is reliable but…' you shake your head, only getting more stressed out at the thought.

Cont-

'She probably knew I'd be panicking…' , Klara soon rounds the corner, passing you a bottle of water. “Have you calmed down yet?” she asks with a faint smile, she's clearly worried too. You both sit together in silence for God knows how long, before someone finally pokes their head through the door. “Sir, I'd just like to say congratulations, you've just had a daughter.” the doctor says with a warm smile. You stand up straight almost instantly and cheer at the top of your lungs, a few seconds later you feel your face go red hot with blush. You quickly slick your hair back in the usual way “H-Haha, I wasn't even worried.” you say to whoevers listening, trying to act cool. Klara and the doctor force a weak laugh out as you follow into the room. “user...” Nina calls out to you, cradling a small lump in her arms. “It's Irina, user~” she says with a huge smile, tears forming in her eyes. You kneel down beside Nina's bed, resting your finger in the newborn's hand. “Y-Yeah, so it is!” you say, trying to remain cool, but tears keep rolling down your face and you keep sniffing in happiness. The Doctor and staff all look at you with an embarrassed smile, “Oh don't worry, he was the same with our son, too.” Klara tells them. The Doctor's look a touch confused, but laugh it off…

“Ah! You guys!” Mikko calls out once you walk through the door. “I never thought you'd get back...” she says with a sigh of relief. “Adamska's been a hassle all day!” she complains, placing the infant in Klara's arms. “So, where's the new one?” she asks inquisitively, peering over your shoulder. “Ahhh~” Mikko squeals a little upon seeing the baby in Nina's arms. “It's name!?” she asks Nina.. “Irina.” Nina says softly in response. They women all sit down to start gushing over their children, you're still not ready for that kind of discussion yet and slip outside with a beer.

cont-

>Oreo not using a Fukiya to breath

“Ahhh~” you sigh in relief, sipping at your beer. Looking up at the night sky. You wonder how it ever ended up like this. “All in a week, huh?” you say to yourself. Reflecting on all the...horrendously bad decisions you'd made, but somehow managing to bullshit your way through everything. Before you know it, you've finished your beer. And just sit outside, the soft echoes of Nina and Klara's voices coming from the lounge-room make you smile in satisfaction. 'It could have been so much different, but I think I'm happy with this.' you think to yourself. “Hey! I'll cya later!” Mikko calls out to you, walking down the street away from your place. “Cya Mikko, thanks for taking care of Adam!” you say, waving at her. You head back inside to your two loving wives and sit in between them, a hand wrapped around each of them. Nina and Klara look at each other for a second, then look up at you, “We love you, user!”

poal.me/qvj2vn

that's the closer to a bath Oreo will ever get

I love dirty Oreo

What's your favorite tonk, /gup/?

Char B1, i love her.

best light tank Erika
best medium tank Erika
best heavy tank Erika
best SPG Erika
best super-heavy tank Saori

The Chito looks badass

there are 2 versions?

The M10

Infantry tanks are cuties
Even the Valiant

No, I typesetted the 2 translations that I was given.

Looks more like a panther to me.

Is it finally over.
What now.

The Valiant is an abomination that should never have existed.

Screenshot when?

Final screenshot anyone?

pastebin.com/2Bfmv4AY2047

I missed this meme

Chaffee

We wait for the VN

theres most of it with the extra and a few off topic paragraphs

I haven't followed this whole CYOA affair, but weren't you going to backtrack and do the other options?

>special needs child

This got way too cheesy at the end.
Can't wait for more.

No, I meant this

I think we're planning to have a couple of days break whilst we work out what decisions to keep etc and some people catch up on sleep
poal.me/nk3xkh

Cutest child

Here's the final screenshot.

mega.nz/#!x55Q3B4S!RuTTy-7EKjdTDkLqv5Z3KdaI2gToHRXV6qanzGWocFA

Thanks for coming on this 44,075 word journey with me lads.

wait she have a new boyfriend now?

It was a pleasure mate

I wonder how would have been operation Kill Serve with her along the others?

Freikorps school when?

I absolutely adore these comics, though I'm probably missing plenty (and don't know the source either). Could anyone post the translated version of this one, please?

T'was one hell of a ride

Thanks for the experience.

The Nina romance saved me from my depression.

there some still untranslated

>Blonde Russian with slicked back hair named Adamska

Even before the MGS guys came here and started memeing, he was already conceived.

Thank you user.

UKELELE

I see. Good luck then, anons.

I want to be a dreaded land-pirate who commands a massive prototype Panzer IV and goes around attacking the different schools and raising hell.

I want to hold the girls hostage and demand their panties (and bras if they are large enough) as ransom.

Yup, it's probably the second one.
My take on it is

>Haha
>Sorry
>I heard what you just said and
>I'm not good with that sort of thing...

There's probably a more elegant way to phrase it but it's along those lines.

How do you plan to deal with the Anteaters?

へたへた is her collapsing

A fanfic about ooarai coalition (Saunders, Bellwall, St. Gloriana, Anzio, KMM and others) against this team who started to earn strengh and is destroying school after school in senshado?

I would be fucking cool

But it needs a better plot it must be something at stake besides ooarai being closed again

As some kind user has translated it in the Danbooru I'm keeping this as my permanent one (The other ones I done I placed somewhere else)

Also, why the hell hasn't the Darjeeling one on the Danbooru been translated yet?