Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

tu das cancer

yo Sup Forums do you guys like
hitori no shita ?

i think its this seasons AOTY

and houhou is creepy cute

its an actual chinese cartoon

Sup John. It's been a while.

houhou from the most recent ep

fucking houhou so autist but hair down, wet and casual

cute

One day old pasta will be considered nostalgic. I hope someone shoots me before this comes to pass.

Where can I find the other versions?

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

i think shes into soran

its also about karate n shit

its like one of the only good things this season that isnt fujo shit why dont you fags talk about it

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

What are you doing chink

10/10

fucking hijacking this shit thread because it will get more replies than a hitori no shita thread

>one hour and ten minutes ago

>but still didnt know it a reoccurring meme like Ken-san

the intro is pretty fun also, hearing nips do that deep voice screaming is funny

>mfw finding out this guy died in a car crash

i wonder if her and chou will fug

It's working, I'm convinced to watch for this cute grill

>I was captain of the football team
>I was
>was

its no shita thats for sure

you should
shes cute
and dominate
has a knife
but she is chinese, as it is a real chinese cartoon

i think chou is still hiding his power level

last episode made some good ground with houhou, next episode is gonna be even better

tomorrow is new episode

do the navy seals pasta next

i wish my initials werent DT aswell....

>literally just gloss the original with weeb terms
>BLOWJOB
>samurai theme
>WATASHI
3/10, needs some serious work.

10/10 thread i'm proud of you Sup Forums

>>literally just gloss the original with weeb terms
but thats the joke. Do you expect people to actually understand Japanese or what?

yesss houhou this will do just fine

yes she is

redhair a slut

F..Farah??

burying him alive, houhou you are an ice queen

So, Sup Forums, do you recommend Hitori no Shita? What is it about?

so cold
but it was to test his power level

hmmm
well, something about kung foo power or something

and this guy chou soran

has madddd powers and he didnt even know it was a thing, so everyone is after him now

fuck i dont think im doing a good job explaining it

Chou Soran was a normal college student until he gets caught up in a terrible incident in a small village, while visiting his grandfather's grave, he then told by officer Song that he met a girl saying that she was the other daughter of his father. While walking through the graveyard, Soran is assaulted by zombies until a mysterious girl wielding a knife and a meat knife suddenly saves him. After encountering again with the girl Soran's life suddenly change, he was then force to join Houhou's company and many clan has come after him stating that he is the heir of Ketaigen style a power that was probably use by his late grandfather but Soran has no idea on what is going on with them.

Sleep tight mods

so right now its devopling and hes finding out more about who is grandfather was

and he stormed off last ep after the company got a house for him and houhou to live in together, alone

so he stormed off,
and that mindbreaked houhous autist brain

now shes gonna go on a killing spree in that cute purple dress to get him back

Sadly, this does make me nostalgic, as this was by far the most popular pasta when I first started lurking Sup Forums.

redhead a slut

the MC has some kind of chasity belt spell that his grandpa put on him, so only people who want his dick for real, can touch his dick area, or else they get hurt or something

and red a slut, but she can make/ control zombies

her only friends until she was 15 years old were corpses