R.I.P nationalism. What are we going to do at this point?

>Futurist William Bingham says communities of like-minded people will emerge within cities: “the geographical equivalent of Facebook filter bubbles. In the future, it will be less about urban vs rural, and it’s more about attitude. People will decide, for better or worse, that they want to live with like-minded people”.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/in-100-years-money-won-t-exist-what-else-will-be-different-1.3259572?campaign_id=A100

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is already the way things would be if diversity weren't forced at gunpoint in western countries.

FUCKING THIS

We walked on the moon in 1969, in 2017 we are just divided as fuck go figure

So you’re telling me people naturally segregate?

nationalism was always a dead-end

Homes of the future will be truly smart, in the sense that they will learn from their owners, predicts behavioural futurist William Bingham of the London-based consultancy, Next Big Thing. “We’ll be less likely to want to own our own homes – we’ll move towards the European model of renting homes.”

This is like those articles from 1900 that said "by 2000, every landed gentleman will own 3 zeppelins"

why would anyone not want to own their own home? The european model of renting homes is out of necessity.

>believing predictions of some random guy who calls himself a "futurist" thinks just because he has some liberal arts meme degree

lol, the current state of this board, you are some good goys, just give up, determinism is real, you cant stop this goys.

but they wouldn't be able to blame their own shortcomings on people with different views from them

another case of first post best post

is it a dead end in Japan? South Korea? Poland?

The OP is a positive development for nationalism.

some immigration is fine.
The problem is full blown replacement.

So, what's going to happen to Amish people in that future?

100 years is a bit overly cautious. technological growth is exponential, but human perception of growth tends to be linear. Making underestimates of how advanced the past was and the future will be.

The end of fiat currency in particular will be around in way less then half a century. Money as we understand it today wont exist after manufacturing and distribution costs are so low things are essentially free.

but we're always going to have money because we'll always want something in short supply. And as long as there's a need for money there will be a need for all the institutions and machinations of money.

RIP Nationalism?
That pretty much is nationalism, or a form of it.

>implying the world won't be a state of nuclear winter in 100 years

without welfare then there's no drive for replacement level immigration

Yeah since she's a scientist/economist that studies all these different subjects right?

Naw fuck off.

>The trend towards increasing longevity will heighten the strain on our personal relationships, as we live longer, and the boundaries of young adulthood and middle-age stretch and blur. “We don’t even enter adulthood until we’re in our very late 20s now, and we don’t exit young adulthood until we’re well into our 40s. People are reinventing themselves throughout their lives, and expecting their partner to keep up.

HAHAHAHHAHA

>"In 100 years money won't exist"
Why not?

take away welfare and get ready for major chimpout.

myself and mine are fine.

Yep exactly like those "In the Year 2000" videos from the 50's and 60's as well.

most minority intellectuals know that the reason they have a hard time succeeding as a race in America is because of their large lower end, regardless of how large their top end gets. Immigrants generally should do great because even doing something like travelling to America takes more wealth than what most people have.

Futurist is retarded for thinking money won't exist.

OP is more retarded for saying "RIP Nationalism" when the futurist is literally describing nationalism -- choosing to live and favor people with the same culture and attitudes.

Because the author is a champagne communist and honestly believes that money will be phased out.
tldr: shes fucking retarded

Dumbasses. Besides iPhones and government surveillance, literally nothing is progressing or evolving. It takes strong willed and intelligent people to push society forward, and the globalist agenda has long decided to exterminate any sort of qualities that could provoke any sort of change, because they know the pendulum swings both ways: if they are able to make society better, they are also able to make it worse, and therefore it's not in the interest of the elite for these traits and people to exist.

Prove me wrong, dickholes. We are either all stagnating or collectively moving backwards, nothing is being moved forward. Oh muh colliders muh transhumanism bla bla bla bla. All of it is bullshit. None of it serves humanity in general. Thank your schools for dumbing you down, thank your vaccinates for destroying your mind and making you more malleable, thank your doctors for destroying your bodies, thank your government for allowing all of this.

Technological progress is a JOKE. The entire tech industry has been infected with a virus. There will never be another bill Gates or even faggot bitch Steve Jobs or Linus torvalds or cap'n crunch or Erik bloodaxe. They purposely neuter the progress by involving diversity hires and social justice into the tech fields. These people purposely drag down any progress.

Same with literature or art or music.

Fuck you and your stupid predictions. You people huff your own farts too much to see the obvious. Those of you in academia are fucking retards, your mind has been sterilized of anything remotely useful long ago, even before you set foot in university. Those of you who learn strictly from the chans are even worse.

Everyone uses bitcoin and lives with people who they get along with whoa op this future is too extreme for words.

what is "money"?

You ever stop and wonder how many liberals think science fiction is a legitimate prophecy for the future of mankind?

Because this bitch is acting like star trek will be real some day, but that universe only works because their matter-antimatter reactions are like a billion times more powerful than ours and the shit can be harvested relatively easily.

>futurist

Stopped reading right then and there

Makes sense. Only retards think all currency should be abolished

I regret not ending my reading as soon as i saw the baby

>bullshit predictions by a random bitch
>probably just clickbait
This Sage

Not sure if pasta or quality post

First step to this happening is energy no longer being monetized. The other step involves population “deceleration”. Seems like a stretch for 100 years

Mostly anger.

>People will decide, for better or worse, that they want to live with like-minded people”.
That's how it's been since the fucking dawn of time

No she’s referring at the town-level, not household. She sees less people on earth, people living in smaller communities etc

In fact, that's how fucking nations are born
Is this nigger fucking retarded?

I've decided not to live near any futurists.

1969 America was almost 90% white my dude. Racial division is inevitable with cuck whites being the only ones who are yet to get the message.

Utopian retard bullshit as usual.

Funny enough, Universal Basic Income is completely counter productive to society. How would it work? It's like communism without forcing people to work and starving them, even more retarded.

They will live happily and continue to ignore normies outside their environment.

Genocide if whites ever lose power in America.

>1969 America was almost 90% white
Fact check, poster is correct: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

inb4 money still exists.

I just want a robo-waifu.

no thank you.

Or it's possible we've just reached the bottom of the barrel in terms of readily exploitable phenomena. Out of the four fundamental forces of the universes we've done little but wring electromagnetism dry while coming up almost entirely empty-handed on the other three. We use the strong and weak nuclear forces for nuclear weapons and power and we use gravity for orbits and fuel saving, afaik. T

hat we've done as much as we have with just EM is quite impressive. But surely there must be a limit to the phenomena created by the electromagnetic force. Given that we've done little but iterate and improve upon EM to make the vast majority of the technical advances of the 20th and 21st centuries, i think it's safe to assume that the universe and the things we are able to do in it are less varied and interesting than what science fiction authors half a century ago assumed they would be.

So i expect the future to be mundane, regardless of who is fucking things up.

If there’s no money, nationalism will be the only thing that matters.

futurism is the most retarded religion ever.
Buddism has meditation, hinduism has reincarnation, Christianity has the golden rule, Islam has social hierarchy. futurism has "in 1000 years there will be transportation devices so you can transport your dick into a tranny's butthole from across the galaxy."

fucking hell. in 1000 years we'll all be dead and mostly likely humanity will have wiped itself out with marxist social engineering experiments or super AIDS.

Lel, they're prepping us for a future of being landless serfs again.

This. Faggot "experts" don't know shit.

Marx said the same thing about the communist revolution. But that was lead by the educated elite in Russia and not the workers in Britain like he said it would.

well as a liberal
I think that the most likely outcome is that mankind Will move to a virtual Reality universe in some supercomputer

If he thinks money won't exist then he hasn't studied money. I wonder what else he makes sweeping statements about without studying.

"Donald Trump is known for his larger-than-life personality, a trait visible from his fleet of aircraft: A large commercial sized plane, a corporate jet and two helicopters."

really made me think

Ding ding ding

>money won't exist
>but universal basic income will

is this what its like to be delusional?

>Futurist William Bingham says communities of like-minded people will emerge within cities:
Literally neo-feudalism.

>R.I.P nationalism.
>What are we going to do at this point?
What else? Kill commies.