Qualidea Code

Why isn't this show more popular? Even Japan seems to hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/venxrt.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shouldn't your post be:
>Maihime demands that you venerate her, Sup Forums!

>QUALITY Code

No, I'm not venerate user. I was just asking questions since I watch the show and I notice that it doesn't get a lot of discussion here outside of airing days.

Man this show is so unpopular.

I was going to post now thanks senpai.

Tenkawa is PERFECT!

If you don't know why isn't this show popular, you simply should lurk more.

It's just not that good. I appreciate that it's trying to do something a little different with the battle academy setting, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. The QUALITY doesn't help either. It's rarely bad enough to be funny nor good enough to be engaging, so in the end it just comes off as kind of lacking.

Hime is the highlight of the show, and basically the reason why I keep watching.

Thats a big coat

TENKAWA IS an ayyylium.

Hime and imouto are pretty cute and likeable, but the show is generally pretty bland and quality. It's also pretty grimdark and edgy, but after seeing how they are probably in the matrix and all it could get better as it goes.

I'm liking it overall, but it could be much better.

Episode is airing in less than 11 hours.

>Why isn't this show more popular? Even Japan seems to hate it.

There is no real story to be told. It has been mostly just a bunch of semi-random confrontation events that suddenly appear out of nowwhere. The characters are not only forcibly different from each other, but they have way over the top personalities. Most of the events in the episodes so far are also the result of forced plotting. That makes it painful to watch when it is not just intermittent occurrences but one right after another.

I wanted to like this show but gave it up 2 episodes ago.

At least society allows adults to exist unlike so many other shows where adults have no real part in the main plot. Even so, the adults only appear as "glue" when two events need the presence of an adult to bridge them.

how was it even that high?

>getting rid of Hime

COMEDY FUCKING GOLD

QUALITY. And it's not hilarious DEEN-style QUALITY, but bad one, A-1 style, with barely animated or not animated at all scenes and other unwatchable shit. I dropped until BDrips at episode 3 or 4.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what the fuck

what did he mean by this

wwwww

[X] venerate

is she gay?

JESUS CHRIST ITS JASON BOURNE

>way over the top personalities

Isn't this a plus? Over-the-top characters and characterization has been a staple in glorious Nippon.

Are all the lesbians dead yet?

ТЕНКАВА НЕСОКРУШИМА

ТЕНКАВА НЕПОБЕДИМА

ТЕНКАВА НЕОТРАЗИМА

Tenkawa is invincible!

a.pomf.cat/venxrt.webm

Doesn't stop Monogatari series from selling. Usually this formula works for A-1 so search me too because even Nanoha Vivid is charting and that was their most recent show with cutesy girls to just look like dog shit. The only thing they seem to be missing is a soundtrack by Kajiura or Sawano.

Wow, that's harsh.

Because no one wants to watch lesbian try to talk about Quantum Mechanics?

Promotional material for shitty cooperative work that none of the authors give a fuck since they were pretty much obligued by editors
Add Low budget

What could possibly go wrong?

It sucks. Japan has good taste for once.

You do know the authors wrote the original LNs as an experiment (that they themselves thought about) and the anime came later, right?

>Why isn't this show more popular?
because it's fun

More like something the editorial came with.

Cons outways the pros

Gimmicky shit is always sell better than plain shit.

Very

>its a samefag trying hard to keep his shitty thread alive episode

The next episode is airing in less than an hour, though.

Yeah, it's rather average stuff, so the negative reception is ridiculous, especially if we consider what kind of shit is better received.
At worst you could call it "mediocre".

Nips liked Asterisk better. You can tell how shitty they are by that.

>negative reception

There isn't even any reception. Indifference is far worse than hate.

I'm hoping the show will swing back to Chiba's duo in the next episode. I want more imouto.

They will.

Well, Asterisks is better. Even Antimagic is better than Qualidea Code.

This.

Good.

This show would be okay with Asterisk's budget. At least it would be more entertaining than Asterisk.

People don't seem to realise that, user.

2 min
get in here niggas

It has begun.

Why does Kanagawa assume that they're dead?

NO OP
we're getting real now

The derpy animation turned away a lot of viewers. It's too bad, as the story's starting to get a lot better these few episodes.

Stream is lagging.

You spoke too soon.

I stopped watching roughly 5 frames after this

The pyscho parents.

I'm watching it only for her.

Only one of them is a psycho.

Event ticket?

This is most EDGY and retarde show of this season so far. Do your best and rate 1 it on MAL, guyze

Johannes?

We responsible now.

говноед, привет

the only good and interesting character in this show.

So the Chiba siblings are the only true Humans?

Oh shit.

You can't really compare this show with GG though. He means that their personalities don't compliment each other well, in a series where the cast is supposed to be working together to defeat a common foe. If it didn't take itself seriously at all, then it would be completely different.

This old hag is te one that knows that most.

Got a link to the stream?

Dayum

Onii moves fast

That's unexpected.

Okay, what the heck is going on? Were those invisible tentacles?

as expected of evil bba

Cute.

Kyouko is dat you?

>that QUALITY on Asuha
Shame, just when I thought they would be animating better again.

>Also Canaria in the new ED

Wow, she's really looking like an imouto now with that pouty face. It's incredibly cute.

>she walks on in her onii relieving the stress of command by pounding that megane slut hard
>scampers off and cries her little eyes out
>suddenly, Unknown attack her location

Something went wrong with onii-chan's eyes.

He has a harem and looks in love with Lotus in the LN.

new ED

He can see the truth of the world now

Oh shit.