>directed by Masahiko Ohta
>Kyouko's voice is not fucked up

Which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEIj_cMxn7I#t=3m30s
koebuta.ldblog.jp/archives/25725301.html
koebuta.ldblog.jp/archives/39487059.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How fucked up is it gonna be if I don't pick the 3rd option?

Kyouko's voice is going to be fucked up no matter what.

Kyouko is shit anyways

This fucked up:

youtube.com/watch?v=hEIj_cMxn7I#t=3m30s

Ignore 3DPD if you're not into it.

Kyouko sells the series faggot.

Kyouko sells herself
FTFY

No.
And Akari will always be irrelevant and boring.

kyouko is best, idiot

is this yuri?

My cute wife Kyouko says it is.

ayano's butt should NOT be showing.

Kind of but not really. It's about a male called Kazuki who's around a bunch of gay girls but they all start to fall in love with him and realize homosexuality is wrong

BREAK BREAK BREAK THIS YURI. FALL INTO DEGENERACY YOU LIVING ONAHOLE!!!!!

wow rude

Kyouko voice is just fine.

>this thread

Look at this picture of Akari

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

I want to slide off Ayano's leggings after a long day of school and give them a deep whiff.

Don't worry, it's consensual.

Their uniform is too erotic for middle schoolers

this is supposed to be cute yuri and not getting me hard-on

>Which one do you choose?
A truck running over Kyouko. Brat become the new MC. Everything's right with the world. And why the captcha is being so nice with me today?

Can't it be both?

i appreciate your postings but it is better to focus on YuruYuri

I'll try, but Yuru's Yui sucks.

You are rude even though you are in the mainfield.

>no mention of the potential OP

Did you already forget the YURUYURIYURUYURIYURUYURI SAN HAI YURUYURIYURUYURIYURUYURI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

My honesty is my best quality.

blatant honest without being tactful is one of the common epigenetic trait expressed by the failure genes that should be eradicated by evolution

I want to hug Yui!

Dogekobo. Kyoko is the worst character anyway so I don't care about her. Even the brat and Chinatsu have some good points in them but Kyoko is just selfish sociopath.

I just started watching yuru yuri and it's very different from what I expected

>>done by Dogakobo
Way to make it easy user.

>Kyoko is just selfish sociopath.

Either this is bait, or you're retarded.

explain yourself for our humor

I watched K-ON! and Non Non Biyori before and expected cute girls doing cute things and a lot of Akarin.

What I got was cute girls doing cute things while thinking about lewd things with a surpring lack of Akarin.
I like it so far

i recalled that someone did analyze each characters' occurrence

Even if Kyouko's voice is so deep and awful, her personality won't stand out so much with proper directing. With a shoestring budget it can still be good. Isn't that more important?

Nice usage of negative space, faggot.

No, you're just a flaming homo user. It's okay, ass pirates like you are celebrated in today's society.

>her personality won't stand out so much with proper directing
I don't understand. Any good director would make her stand out because she's best girl. That's why S1 won the Kobe award.

Okay, but there was such a large contrast between everyone's passivity and Kyouko, where it made her seem like an annoying shit, instead of like before when she was more believable and had innocent moments along with everyone else.

What's wrong with Kyouko's voice?

Are you referring to season 3? I was under the impression that people found her less annoying in season 3 because her screentime got reduced. Ignoring her voice, the only time I found her annoying was pic related.

Her voice became deeper and she overcompensated by making it sound higher pitched, which sounded strained.

>Her voice became deeper and she overcompensated by making it sound higher pitched, which sounded strained.

I did not notice this at all.

Well, Japan has always been complaining about her VA being rather bad, which is why she hardly gets any big roles.

Really? Sauce?

She used to sound so girly and sweet. I don't know what they're talking about, the voice work contributed a great deal to its success.

koebuta.ldblog.jp/archives/25725301.html
koebuta.ldblog.jp/archives/39487059.html

I like her voice itself too, but her pronunciation and acting can be pretty shitty.

It's not the most dramatic role. She wasn't bad for this type of show. I loved her songs too.

Only watched a few episodes of first season, what about her voice is fucked up? Do you mean they casted the wrong VA for her role, or somethings actually wrong with the VAs voice?

Did they dislike her performance in Yuru Yuri S1 and S2 as well? Because I loved her amateurish voice especially in S1 like mentioned.

Hi, friend from 2ch.

Some people say she was good as Kyouko and bad for everything else. Anyway, my point was that it may be hard for her to adjust her voice if she had some problems with it seeing how she wasn't the most talented seiyuu in the first place.

Does anyone have the pic of Yui with her hand on her chin thinking.

I got you senpai.

Thank yuru.

are you hoarding Yui's pics in GB?

This song and music video is made with grown men as target audience

makes you think...

Nah, I have very few images of Yui. Most of my collection consists of pictures of Kyouko and Akari.

this