Congratulations on being the most disappointing and clusterfuck anime of all time!

Kishimoto should be lynched for what he done to this anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6wehuJZdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gain weight.

Are you ready for the cluster of flashbacks that'll be shown in the final fight?

Was the fight at least good?

No, kaguya didn't even feel like a threat. Madara should've been the final boss fight

It was retarded. All Kaguya did was bloke smoke off her skirt. Literally.

It's not like it's Kishimoto's fault that Pierrot is milking it to death.

Is this shit finally ending now or there's still more filler planned for it?

>not milking the cow until its bone turn to dust

your jewjutsu is shit.

>only one man editor san could bully that coward kishimoto
>editor san gone
>kishimoto can now concentrate on his masterpiece boys love work.

Editor-san you were a fag but i didn't realize how much of a dark knight you were.

>Butthurt Bleach fan

Sasuke, now you know the truth... Itachi lived and died for the village. What are you going to do now?

>lol im gonna fukin destroy the villaeg

Forgot pic.

>Snake, now you know the truth... Boss lived and died for the country. What are you going to do now?

>lol defect, brainwash a man into thinking he's me, start an arms race with people that used to be my allies and have my children kill each other over shit that doesn't really matter anymore

>went blind quicker than Itachi

Prodigy my ass.

Naruto gave us the coolest character in anime history, so don't complain.

Wait is the anime still going?

They can't possibly find a way to add filler in between the Kaguya and final fight can they?

It's impossible.

That's not Kakashi, you massive faggot.

>jews
Yeah they can

Naruto vs Sasuke is going to be fucking full of flashbacks I bet.

>tfw you will never be a part of team 7

Kakashi isn't even in Itachi's league.

The fight in the manga already had some flashbacks

piece of shit manga and piece of shit ending.

>inb4 hinaturds appear whinning, you dont like the ending cause you are a salty narusaku, whaaa...
true cucks they are.

Why does the animation look so bad these days?

Yes

fucking satan

Its way better compared to Mob Pysco, One Piece etc...

Still liked the last fight, wish kishi did not do the war arc and just went with something else. After pain everything went downhill but was still enjoyable to read but that war arc is the worst thing ever. Dont even get me started on Obito, thats when it just became comical to me. But that last fight was really cool, have high hopes that it will look really good. Maybe Norio Matsumoto Direction or something.

Don't worry, when Bleach picks back up, it will take the place as most disappointing and clusterfuck anime

Naoki Kobayashi said on twitter to look forward to September so there's bound to be at least one episode with great animation. It'll probably be a Hiroyuki Yamashita episode.

Please name your threads appropriately so that my filter recognize them.

Well that sounds really promising, next episode looks already really polished and clean.

Play or watch Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4's cutscenes. They were/are going to be much better than what the anime does.

It's back to being in-house,Masahiko Murata is directing the net episode so it should have some nice layouts.

They're adapting more of the novels later this year, but who knows if they'll finish Naruto vs Sasuke before then.

Fucking Japs I swear.

Naruto v Sasuke is happening next month. TVTokyo have started running ads for the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn6wehuJZdQ

They've got about 9 chapters to get to the end of the fight, with them usually adapting about 1-2 chapters an episode. We'll see how many episodes they'll go before cutting to another filler, like they kept doing with the fight against Kaguya.

They'll probably move to adapting the novels once the anime has covered up to chapter 699. The action parts of the fight, which lasted four chapters will probably take two episodes.

sasuke was final boss fight

several of the novels take place AFTER the fight, so it'd make no sense to animate them before it.

hopefully they do final fight and then 2nd to last chapter, THEN the novels and other SoL fillershit if they want.

and then last episode is epilogue... or they do that and then animate scarlet springs as part of it too. that'd be fine.

Unlike Itachi, Sasuke was spamming that shit left and right like the he idiot is.

Nice. Could you tell me where you get that info from, thanks in advance dude.

Magazines provide staff listings every month.

heh.... yea..... i like itachi myself, but sasuke is cooler
nothin personnel kid

the masked man was the coolest character. the guy with the swirly mask

>implying it wasn't fun watched plotdara die

>the masked man was the coolest character. the guy with the swirly mask

Still 3 fps