Can we have a right-wing Daily Show?

I'm so tired of hearing the same leftist shilling, idiocy, rhetoric, and ignorance from the these comedians. Can a network please approve for a right-wing talk show host? Id like a right-wing George Soros too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R6G9vECTfpw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BNg6TAw_s
youtube.com/watch?v=6OEicSJx6tE
youtube.com/watch?v=KCl_--E3T2c
youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLF_4R0dYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They shut down Million Dollar Extreme

youtu.be/R6G9vECTfpw

that's basically what louder with crowder is

i mean in mainstream tv

Tucker is the closest we have, and I'm glad to have him.

I thought that's what The Resistance on (((Comedy Central))) was, but after seeing like 2 minutes it looks like a parody of that.

Conservatives aren't funny because conservatism by nature doesn't value creativity and critical thinking.

There are lots of right-wing talk show hosts, though the biggest of them got canned for sexual harassment issues. Poor O'Reilly, he was such a shit.
As for right-wing Soros, what about Murdoch?

crowder

I like Redeye with Gutfeld

And a comedy show too - there are so many good parodys

sorry steven crowder is the closest thing we have to a comedian

you know even jim jeffries is an sjw now?

Sup Forums is the most persuasive font of creativity on the internet

i haven't watched the daily shoah but i know that mike enoch is in it, so it should be pretty well to the right.

Right wingers have no sense of humor. Can't do comedy.

You've got The Opposition with Jordan Klepper! The hilarious new show just for internet savvy conservatives on Comedy Central!
Weeknights at 11:30/10:30 central.

Older episodes of the daily shoah?

I plan on starting a YouTube channel with that very premise. First I need to grow a mustache.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r3BNg6TAw_s

You clearly don't watch it.

I meant when he was on it, not with Shillue

Shillue is trash.

I know. He ruined it by constantly bringing hack no name comics as if he was returning favors or something.

You need a right wing network first bub

That's like the Colbert Report but instead of O'Reilly they're making fun of Alex Jones. Honestly I'd like to see the opposite, but leftists don't have enough self-awareness to make a convincingly funny liberal reporter, it always becomes masturbatory garbage

Because liberals truly have the comedy market on lockdown. Amy Schumer, Trevor Noah, Sarah Silverman, and Stephen Colbert are truly masters of the art.

Fact: I have never once met a liberal whose entire personality doesn't revolve around shitty edgelord recycled try-too-hard-to-be-condescending-and-witty humor. They're just not a funny, intelligent, or normal group of people so they depend on their faggoty blue haired group of friends to laugh at their cat memes

Accurate

>what is The Daily Shoah?

Shame, idk who the host is but he seems like he could be pretty funny.

we had tough crowd but they literally killed that so the race-traitor in op's pic could get a show

no. i will never be able to like that closet-case

Listen to the daily shoah

Saying that "Drumpf is stupid and mean" for over thirty minutes requires critical thinking? Your standards are pretty low if it is.

You are going about it the wrong way. We need to destroy their entire systems then rebuild. Old media is corrupt it can not be saved.

Do it user along with fash the nation shill or not. Don't listen to the antiwhite kikes and shitlibs swamping the board.

youtube.com/watch?v=6OEicSJx6tE

FTN is better than the DS, I cringe at the latter podcast.

the name's too edgy, it can never be mainstream

Alot of people don't even know what a shoah is. I agree tho abit then again the overton window is shifting drastically and gen z being edgy as they are lacking in care for the holohoax will tune in. TDS got popular from being edgy.

>be American
>get shot
>clap

I've moved on from Daily Shoah, only listen to Fash The Nation.

>masters of the art

comedy is a smoking crater right now largely thanks to these people and their ilk

Believe it or not, it pretty much is mainstream. TDS and FTN's numbers are better than some pretty big cable news and terrestrial radio shows, and they are growing.

EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU LIKE IT

I would say Red Eye but Fox canceled it. Look up the Nick Dipaolo Show on SiriusXM.

You do have one. It's that Greg Gutfeld show that usually has Brodus Clay on it. But I get it user, Gutfeld is so terrible you don't notice its the same platform.

It's called The Daily Shoah, it's existed for like 3 years.

Conservatives aren't right-wing, haven't been for centuries, they're neoliberal capitalist globalists.

>the name's too edgy, it can never be mainstream
We live in an era in which the mainstream pushes chopping off dicks and fucking children.

they don't chop off dicks they just bite off a piece, you anti semite

>Normal monster
>Has an effect

>Bill Burr

you already do faggot chan
its called Fox News

>implying soros didn't back the EU and play multi dimension chess to reunite Europe against a common enemy in the third world war
>implying soros didn't see the failure of the white man to unite after ww1 and ww2 and is using globalism to make native germans and pollacks unite

Soros is really /ourguy/ hes like real life skullface and that old rothschilds dude is like real life major zero. Rothschilds want information control, soros wants chaos through war.

We are essentially big boss and the diamond dogs trying to form our own nation but soros keeps getting in the way.

>That one time Conservatives tried to be funny.

Really, they just aren't cut out for expressions of humor. Contempt, yes. But not satire.

> Half Hour News Hour President Limbaugh skit
youtube.com/watch?v=KCl_--E3T2c
Honestly, there are middle schoolers with better comedic timing and delivery than Conservative adults.

Those Daily Shoah faggots are doing three shows a week now, not too shabby

liberals set the dominant moral narrative now. We may be experiencing a slight blip during the Trump election (and now even the #Resistance isn't funny), but believe me, NOTHING will be funnier than reactionary humor in 3 years. It will be like Sup Forums in 2014-2016 but felt by almost everyone

what the fuck

This.
*ahem*
DRUMPF
BLUMPF
SCHLUMPF
KRUMPF
MUMPF
FLUMPF

Even the smartest people on the left are occupying "ironic" racist and sexist territory in a last ditch attempt to compete. But their friends will eat them alive. It's our time. Everyone knows it.

The opposition

This

Daily shoah is great, especially during the trump campaign and election

This!

no they are massive faggots who want your money

stay 100 miles away

It is much harder because the lefties ideology are taken for granted. They are not interrogated on the consistency of their conceptual clarifications, etc. Righties will be, and so will need to be smart. Not all or many righties are not smart enough to withstand a level of scrutiny to red-pill normies AND be allowed to speak to normies.

We do. His name is Eric Andre

This. He's in denial (see Twitter account) but he's going to be allowed to move closer to reactionary thought because of his black and Jew status. Liberals won't even think to check him. He's our trojan horse

>the daily Shoah

Is it really that good

It's pretty good, Fash the Nation is better, Alc-Right Rises is best. Honorable mention to Exodus Americanus and The Paranormies.

Louder with Crowder. Shills will confirm this with their shilling.

The only time one of these shows was ever funny was when John Oliver blew up the 2016 sign, and that was unintentional.

It's like being on Sup Forums. They go from serious topic to shitposting back to serious topic and then shitpost some more. It took a few shows to grow on me.

they're pretty hit and miss. Some of them are pretty good and some of them consist of shit like half an hour of talking about their favourite nickleback spinoff followed by a discussion on bicycles.

The War Room is pretty funny too

>their favourite nickleback spinoff followed by a discussion on bicycles.
Alex McNabb goes too far with his cycling shit, he needs to stick to Nietzsche and Star Trek.

>paywall
well there’s that, also Mike is outta town until this week I believe. New show’s gonna be live in studio with Alex appearing as a disembodied head

I don't listen enough to care about the paywall content personally. Plus, most of the paywall shows get uploads posted on Sup Forums by somebody anyway.

We do. Its called Infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=_p_EdB2C210

This. Best alt-right entertainment (and information) out there.

Yeah this is the only decent one along with Ben Shapiro's show.
Unfortunately since we're all contrarians we'll all hate whoever's in the mainstream right.

What makes you think we're conservatives?

screw that. You don't wanna go mainstream. Look at the leftists. They're dishing out talking points by corporations for wall street shills that try to provoke war... Because they're too stupid to realize they're everything they pretend to hate. We have enough cringe with the Kek people.

>I'm so tired of hearing the same leftist shilling, idiocy, rhetoric, and ignorance from the these comedians.
Then turn it off, most people have already cut the cord and don't watch TV anymore.
>Can a network please approve for a right-wing talk show host?
Steven Crowder (for normies anyway)
>Id like a right-wing George Soros too.
Robert Mercer

Better options for Sup Forums though are:
Fash The Nation
America First Media
Nationalist Review

This. Fuck popular "culture" and fuck comedy in particular. When I see someone trying to be funny, all I see is a tryhard, insecure clown wannabe who is just begging for a punch in the throat.

is it actually good though?

Sorry, but Hollywood is only for the Jews and leftists.

>(((Klepper)))

NO PLATFORM FOR NAZIS

GET THAT THEOUGH YOUR THICK SKULL FACISCT

that dude isn't funny at all, he sucks

What is it about you r/anarchism fags not understand about free speech and why it's important?

Right wingers with values are not nihilistic narcissists. It's a type of entertainment exclusive to a specific type of soulless person who lives inside their egotistical fantasies instead of the real world.

you mean the guy married to a fat jew

divorced

>right wing talk show host
who would watch when the entire fanbase is working on finishing up their GED?

sadgfhjk

This x10 Trevor Noah needs to have a heart attack or something.

They already did that 10 years ago, it was called the 1/2 hour news hour.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLF_4R0dYA