Why is globalism bad again? We're all human right? What's wrong with working together rather than competing?

Why is globalism bad again? We're all human right? What's wrong with working together rather than competing?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The current Federalist model relies on the the assumption a few good men and women will govern the world to prosperity. However, these same people are responsible for genocide and global debt via wars and Central Banking.

"Globalism" is Aryan by design.
Jews simply corrupt every good thing because they are themselves corrupt.

Because whities get mad

Because niggers aren't really people

Because of (((them))). And no, people are not "equal".

Because its just a ((( ))) plot to make the world into one big 3rd world factory while they count money in their little ethnostate enclave full of nobody else but them, you DON'T want that.

>We are all human
>But niggers deserve special threatment
>But we are equal
>But they deserve help because they are less intelligent than us
>But we are all the same
>But we need more diference in everything

When there is only one government and they impose terrible laws, there will be nowhere to run. It's every tyrant's dream.

Hey Sup Forums, you see how I explained that without the need to make any reference to race?

Any consolidation of power is a prime target for (((their))) control. You can see it in the EU, NATO, hell even FIFA. Large bureaucracies in time ALWAYS become corrupt. Countries should be in charge of their own well-being.

>is against globalism
>that flag

TAKE OFF THE FLAG COMMUNISTS!!!

>implying its not Jews working towards nwo
name the jew, user..

>we are all human

but are we?

I am more worried about economic globalism than the NWO-one gov't globalism

There are wannabe tyrants from all different backgrounds. I'm against tyrants, not specifically Jewish tyrants.

But it's true the leaders of the Globalist movement are all Jews and that Jews have been plotting this for decades. So why not expose their Zionist plot for what it is?

Like it or not, yes. You have to think of the human race like a MMO game/racing simulator where some races have better stats than some and other races have better stats that others. If you think if it like that all the racial disparities make more sense.

Oh. There probably isn't anything wrong with free trade, as long as it's genuinely free trade.

Exceptions might be something like trade with China, where they give us hard goods in exchange for worthless bonds. That can't work out well for us in the long run. Their people would actually be a lot better off right now if their government would let them keep their own money so they could buy the goods they produce. We're better off for it in the short run, unless your workplace is one of the ones moving to China.

Eurasians and Sub-Saharans are 200,000 years apart.

>We're all human right?
I don't myself or other non-whites human

>What's wrong with working together rather than competing?
you can't wish away biology.

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/

They aren't all Jews. Jews may be at the top of the current power structure, but if you get rid of them then their positions will be filled in no time by others. There are would-be world rulers among Chinese, Europeans, Russians, etc. The long ancestral lines of emperors and kings of the past didn't just suddenly lose interest in power one day.

>The long ancestral lines of emperors and kings of the past didn't just suddenly lose interest in power one day.
Today only Jews, Muslims, and Zionist Christians are working towards world dominion. I see you're point but it seems no one minds calling out the Muslims or Christians but its taboo to name the Jew. Today's Globalism is based in Torah so why not hold them accountable, yunno?

That's what they'd like you to think its about when its really about them pushing down 1st world nations to having 3rd world economies by encouraging open borders so enough 3rd world job seekers pile into 1st world nations and greedy employers drop down wages to 3rd world levels to everyone.

shut up RACIST MAN ill fucking punch your head into the sun you fucking piece of shit ill snap your back like you are a faggot you piece of GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>We're all Human goys
No we're not, that's a made up arbitrary definition that has no application beyond a broad sweeping categorization of our biology. It has nothing to do with our thoughts or actions and even as a biological moniker can be widely disputed. A small fraction of the world's population globally genuinely believe what you do - the majority have and will always be at each other's throats because they look different, think different, want different things and have different moral views as well as the world having a finite amount of resources. Grow up or just go outside and focus on something you actually are interested in - since you clearly aren't interested in politics.

The reason for larger societies is to accomplish things smaller ones can not. The best society for any situation is the smallest one that can accomplish that.
For most things this is a couple dozen at the most. But for warfare, that is one that can outproduce the enemy. Each side wants to get an advantage , so the number keeps growing over the history of mankind.
There is nothing we could accomplish in today's world united that couldn't also be completed divided, and in most cases are better accomplished while we are divided. The only situation in which a globalist society is needed is if we find something out there that required a united plant to compete with. Until such a time, the world will remain splintered, and be all the better for it.

its a false song

because we literally cannot compete with foreigners. we'll get buttfucked by them into the next century

Competition is what allows evolution to take place, and allows society and technology to advance. I don't have a problem with co-operation, but competition is the foundation of our existence.

Oh and we aren't working together. I would have posted it but this guy beat me to it:

>individual non-competitive: hippies
>group non-competitive: Communist utopia
>individual competitive: ancap memes
>group competitive: nation state
There is your compass

This.
Until we find another planet to fight against. Without a necessity to unite, we will not do so effectively.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it forces me to deal with undesirables

> working together

Globalism and “fighting climate change” is code for white people giving their jobs and future to fucking africans.

I don't bother calling out the cast of characters. I just focus on the solution, as described by Hoppe et al. The characters are a distraction from the systems of ideas that really run things.

>Let's improve the world!
Policies collapse first world nations
>Yay, world improved!
The sad part is that the world without the first world is indeed more like the average state of humanity, fucked up violent politics and everything.

Yep. The survival of the first world is the third world's best hope for improvement. Over time technology can be exported to them, including genetic engineering.