Is there a character in fiction who could even touch Uchiha Itachi with his mastery of Genjutsu?

Is there a character in fiction who could even touch Uchiha Itachi with his mastery of Genjutsu?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its an interesting question, OP but can Uchiha Itachi actually beat Uchiha Madura?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensao Uchiha Mudaru. I'm not talking about Gendu Prime Tenchi Uchiha Madara either. I'm talking about Jubli Jinjirokuu Gendo Rinde Tensai Uchiha Madaru with the Eternal Mangina Shinagami and Rinnegans Dosjutsus (with the rikdo abilities and being capable of both Amaterasu and Tsukume genjatsu), equipped with his Ganpai, a perfect Susano, control of the jibblies and Gendou Maze, with Hashirame Senjo's DNA implanted in him so he has muggolo boggolu gobbolu and can perform ying yan fradda radda blibbity biggo boo kenjutsu and taichi.

Dead pasta.

Gold Experience Requiem is saying FUCK YOU.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Experience_Requiem

Read better mangas.

>JoJo
>Good manga

On topic, pic related.

>mangas

>Got caught by inferior illusions

Not yet dead. It's on life support.

>Didn't read the manga

> implying it wasn't part of Ywach plan all along.

>naruto is good, and therefore jojo has to be good to be better

>Naruto
>JoJo
>Good

I don't remember, do Genjutsu actually have real rules to them or are you just automatically trapped in one as soon as you fight anyone who can use them?

Saitama

Goku, as long as he gets first strike. Idk about the second one, I'm drunk, and I haven't watched naruto past the chunin exams... Have no idea honestly.

Virgo Gold Saint Shaka.jpg

Kirino Kousaka

Itachi was a true hero

Shizuka. She's brave, takes baths with Nobita spying on her all the time and doesn't afraid of anything.

You don't exist. In fact, you never existed.

Aizen's stupid shikai will win. It's literally the best Illusion technique though I bet it can be trumped by Izanagi as long as the Kyoka Suigetsu's user doesn't know it exists.

You mean Izanami. Because Izanagi won't work if you don't know you're already dead, unless preemptively cast and still Kyoka Suigetsu can make you feel that you've already did something in the fight when in reality you're just standing like a faggot in front of Aizen.

In fiction? Any fiction?

There's lots of shit in Exalted that could hard-shutdown everything any character in Naruto can do and murder them infallibly.

>aizen's shikai

i bet it wouldn't even be able to top kotoamatsukami.

Sasuke, now you know the truth... Itachi lived and died for the village. What are you going to do now?

>lol im gonna fukin destroy the villaeg