Snoop Dogg targets Trump as hip-hop's presidential onslaught continues

Rediculous: cnn.com/2017/10/21/politics/snoop-dogg-trump-make-america-crip-again/index.html

(CNN)Hip-hop is going hard at President Donald Trump, and Snoop Dogg is the latest rapper to step into the ring.

Snoop Dogg accused the President of neglecting various communities in America, voiced his support for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and called on black athletes to form their own football league in the title track of his forthcoming album, "Make America Crip Again."
"The President said he wants to make America great again. F--- that s---, we gonna make America Crip again," the track begins, referencing the infamous Los Angeles gang. The album cover pictures a blue hat with the words "Make America Crip Again" -- a clear dig at Trump's "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan. Members of the gang have traditionally worn blue clothing.

Why are you linking CNN as if it's even worth reading?

>promotes a fucking street gang over an economic focused agenda

Weed is bad for your brain

Oh noes! I'm guessing Trump's got no choice but to resign now!

These nogs really are the scourge of civilisation

They just keep getting more and more irrelevant.

How old is Snoop Dogg? Nigger has gotta be getting old.

>"Make America Crip Again."

What a fucking retard. Who knows where working class blacks would have been by now if not for (((Gangsta Rap))) glorifying idiots like this.

>the best that the left has is drug addict nigger rappers

We've won

Archive it faggot.

Also, this will surely do Trump in this time

>niggers
disregarded

Wasn't he supposed to be Snoop Lion or some dumb shit? I guess that didn't take. So a raise of hands.. Who gives a shit what a nigger thinks?

It's fucking hilarious how the left has aligned themselves with literal mass murdering gang bangers. I wonder how the Crips treat women.

>"Make America Crip Again."

Where did the brains go? BPA? Wifi radiation? Antidepressants?

>blacks advocating for segregation and massive gang violence

COLOR

ME

FUCKING

SURPRISED!

Whatever happened to the Nord who archived everything? Has pol lost its dark Knight?

It never ceases to amaze me what niggers are allowed to say and get no backlash for it.

He's probably asleep it's late as fuck.

>whining about being neglected
>Immediately advocating crime and violence as a response

Is this truly how niggers """think"""?

>"The President said he wants to make America great again. F--- that s---, we gonna make America Crip again"

>CNN will defend this

> A neutral reference to the president is now an 'onslaught' against him

Can Americans even think anymore? Seriously, even everyone in this thread is hating on Snoop based on the CNN headline.. jesus christ. The media has somehow successfully made everyone think that any arbitrary reference to Trump, whether its good neutral or bad, is an attack against him.

you can never remove the jungle from a nigger

>make America Crip again
So Snoop is reaching for new levels of degeneracy. Absolutely disgusting.

>gee, this president has a lot of independent support in the area of fighting against gang violence, how am I going to appeal to those people
>I know! I'll make an album with a title saying that one of the biggest gangs in the country is gonna take over :^)

snoop dogg is a satanic kiked nogger who promotes a gangster life of drugs and violence and thinks is in a position to talk about making things great

at this point people will drop hip hop, let them continue

Sure the kike mods didn't ban him? Haven't seen him archive in several days

>Who knows where working class blacks would have been by now if not for (((Gangsta Rap))) glorifying idiots like this.
>implying Snoop gives two shits about other niggers so long as their buying his albums

>"we dont know why white people are listening less and less to african music"
Top kek

I feel like we are lost without him.

>Trump's slogan was to make America Great again
>Snoop wants gang culture to run America
This is why they're losing.

Even worse, Snoop is using Crips as a metaphor to refer to Democratic Party (since they both use blue). By saying "Make America Crip Again" he actually means "Make America Democrat Again"

Snoop thinks it's clever but all he's doing is associating a struggling political party with a violent street gang which is horrible persuasion.

>be blood
>read some cracka ass honkey say something about crips being democrats
>hear this honkey say it's because the crips wore blue...
>wear red
>momma votes democrat
>dad votes ???

hole up...

Jesus fucking christ... niggers are so retarded

This is a gift from God.

Many young people will now realize how dangerous, poisoned and degenerated is hip hop culture.

Normies will starts to questioning and pay attention to those weapons of whites destruction backed by media.

Its like he forgot what 1990's L.A. was like.

No, he knows, he just thrives in a nigger environment. So he wants to bring america down with him

He is king of a shit pile, why would he not see borders grow?

>Snoop Dogg targets Trump
>Snoop Dogg
>Niggers know how to build countries and economies

Yes, he is a national treasure and we should listen to what he says.

(((CNN)))

"""onslaught"""

Just a couple of fucking has-beens trying to stay relevant.

Wow, this is amazing. Our generation finally has our equivalent to 60s protest songs like Blowin' in the Wind and The Times They are a Changin'. Great art really does arise in hard times.

Not realising gang violence was what got his best pal 2pac and some other rappers killed.
LOL