Tree hugging faggots bitch about plastic bags

>Tree hugging faggots bitch about plastic bags.
>California bans plastic bags.
>All of the sudden California has a major Hepititis outbreak out of no where.
lolwut.jpg
>Remember homeless people shit in plastic bags.
>Cant reuse bags to shit in, cant shit in paper bags.
>Wut do
>Homeless people just start shitting in the streets everywhere.
>Pressure washers have to be used on the streets everyday.
>Literally shit everywhere in California.
>Everyone is catching diseases.
>Mfw California is becoming the new India

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/health/understanding-californias-hepatitis-a-outbreak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gib source you fat amerigoblin

there is no source. OPs theory has no basis in reality. homeless people here don't shit in plastic bags ffs. they usually go to shelters or some stores bathroom

kek

theres legit hep a cholera epidemic in commiefornia

fuck off criminal go suck your masters alien dicks

>>Remember homeless people shit in plastic bags.
>>Cant reuse bags to shit in, cant shit in paper bags.
Californian logic

This.

Shitting in a bag isn't more sanitary than shitting in the street. Does OP think bags make shit disappear?

Not that they do either of those. There are public bathrooms every block

I live in Cali and my health has gotten worse recently for no apparent reason, also specifically when I'm in Hollywood is when i feel the worst. This explains it. Fuck. I actually was with the treehuggers on that one..until now. Fuck fuck fuck. I've been breathing shit air for months. Months. FUUCK.

Probably because their women are fucking illegals who they are lucky don't have AIDS

This.
Pretty funny when flyover state faggots think they know anything about a state they've never been to.
Maybe if you guys started earning enough money to be able to travel you would have a better idea of what you are talking about it.
>His states GDP is under 2 Trillion.
Laughingirls.png

They keep it contained, much easier for shit to make it to a dumpster in a plastic bag. Not as many reusables to be found by homeless and paper gets fucked by urine probably so fuck off, this is a major fucking health issue

>t. amerigoblin

>t. inbred irish criminal that doesn't have a real country

Wow it's amazing how everyone is talking about California turning into a literal shit hole in this thread and no one is providing a single link or article to back it up.
You guys might as well be talking about the darkside of the moon lol
t. Californian

>dogs poop anywhere on streets
>dogs are animals
>we are all animals in existence, public starts shitin on streets too
>backs up Nazi homosexual ideology of being white with hover spacecrafts

ooga booga! are you happy now Monarchist!

pbs.org/newshour/health/understanding-californias-hepatitis-a-outbreak

You cant catch many diseases from dogs. Also dog owners are required to pick up their dogs shit.

POO

who give a fuck why can't I be naked on streets!

Thanks Fred Durst. I'm in NorCal so everyone's been dealing with the Fire. The article said it's mainly in San Diego so I suppose everyone's just using it as an excuse to shit on California :^)

This stupid fucking city.

>WE DEMAND TAX CUTS FOR BILLIONARES!!!!!!

kek.
>looks like my HS gym teacher

I dont think its any coincidence that shortly after they banned plastic bags there was a huge Hep outbreak.

>his state's GDP per capita is lower than $70,000
>his state's average IQ is below 104
>his state doesn't even have a single Ivy League uni
laughingwhitepeople.jpg
t. Masshole

why is California so f'd up yo? is that what happens when you put all those Hollywood jews in the same place?

Cali is the biggest lefty state in the US. Over ran by cucks and Feminists.

This. OP probably lives in some flyover state that nobody cares about.

Try again bucko

whoever makes these fucking images needs a medal

California "banned" plastic bags by making you have to buy them when you check out your groceries.

No Jerry Brown is working on doing the one thing he couldn't pull off during his first stint, crashing CA with no survivors.
This state is near impossible to fuck up.
>Cut water to farms
>Sell $60bn in bonds for a project that never gets built
>Raise sales tax to reduce low income to abstract poverty
>Decriminalization- Drug use up, violent crimes up, property crimes up
>Bring in 30% additional of the states population in illegal workers who don't need to be paid minimum wage
>Increase the minimum wage to remove the incentive to hire low skill Americans over illegals
>Endorse a pro calexit politician for Federal Senate

And many many more. Sacramento has been in overdrive since Vegas for some reason.

homeless all live under bridges near the trolly hub in SD, makes sense they just walk to the center of the street and shit. made the mistake of being down there last halloween and we walked down the wrong street on t he way back to our trolly

So you be saying shitting in a plastic bag is like shitting in a wormhole in spacetime. The shit just magically disappears into the universe. The power of a plastic bag, far out, man.

>using power washers to clean off biological waste
>ensuring it becomes particalized miasma that blows in the wind and settles on every surface

CALIFORNIA YES

hahahah i hope they ban plastic bags in chicago then

Retard. At least if it’s in a nonpermeable plastic bag it can be contained and thrown in a trash can.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes because trash cans just sit there. They never get emptied. It really makes a difference if your shit is in a plastic bag rather than a biodegradabale bag. Shit is like nuclear waste, and plastic bag is the nuclear waste container that can be safely dropped in a trash can near you. How about reconsider your religious beliefs about shitting in plastic bags.

SHUT UP ill get my bud American to DROP NUKE ON U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>raise sales tax to reduce low income to abstract poverty
wow,
yeah you're fucked I'm sorry. that makes literally no sense.

You have to pay to use restrooms in California. At least in LA. I found several homeless people and shit on the street when I went to Hollywood.

Yeah, I'll trust the nigger PBS doctor.

Where I live they don't even sell plastic bags, just paper ones.

This

Though I usually lie and tell them my restroom is out of order. They come by in the middle of the night and take FOREVER in the restroom. Either taking a whore's bath in the sink or shooting up. Ever since I've taken the graveyard shift at the convenience store, I've noticed the cleanliness of the restroom is proportionate to the amount of homeless people you keep out of it.

Talk all the shit you want, but there are literally 3 or 4 homeless shelters within walking distance. The only reason homeless people avoid them is that you can't be out past 10 and you can't drink or be on drugs. Other than that they are pretty decent for a small town.

You feeling worse is cause of all the air pollution blowing in from China. Most of the air pollution in China ends up on the US west coast. On bad days, it can cause the air quality in California to be worse than it ever was in the past.