How do you define "White"? If we were to have a white ethnostate, who would get to come in...

How do you define "White"? If we were to have a white ethnostate, who would get to come in? If "Anybody with pale skin" is what you mean, that's already Russia. Who counts as white? Pic related are 3 100% European people, would they be allowed in?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White is synonymous with European of non-Jewish lineage. OP is a kike and will never be white. Hide the thread.

Those are fucking gypsies

Not a kike, I was arguing with people on /leftypol/ and wanna know what regular Sup Forums thinks of this. These people are European of non-jewish lineage, but they don't look white to me. How do we distinguish?

No no, Op is right.
I'm Sicilian myself and people who are that brown and exotic are not white

Most Italians/Sicilians are white. These brown ruin our image.

Whites = People chosen by god.

Why do we praise Rome for being such an advanced European society if Italians aren't white though?

T H I C C

Real Italians/Romans were white, north african and arab rape offspring are not

Rome was white you fucking moron

The average Italian is as white as the other Europeans.

There are some mongrels in Southerners Europe like there are some chink eyed mongrels in Eastern Europe and some esquimo mongrels in Scandinavia

Stop with the fucking memes. You have never been to Italy in your life. Igmorant piece of shit.

If these people are infact 100% european like the poster claimed and not partially african and arab they don't seem very white user

No, I haven't been to Italy. That's why I'm asking you guys who have, you fucking shitskin

>Pic related are 3 100% European people

Nonsense. The matador is a mestizo spic. The guy below him has a huge infusion of North African Arab/Berber ancestry. The dusky fat chick is a Romani or Gypsy.

Do mixed people get in? I'm 25% Persian but the rest of my ancestors are of European descent. My skin is pale, I sunburn easily, and I have blue eyes.

Post self

if you look white, from europe, you gene cluster with the whites then you are white, what's the doubt?
the girl in the pict looks mixed and the guy down too obviously

If it's white on the map then it's white

No. But I will say that people are generally surprised when I tell them I have Persian ancestry. Also, I don't get any affirmative action (although I think that's true even for 100% Persians, as American census considers anyone middle eastern or north african as "white".)

I'm gonna need a name for that human water bed.

DISGUSTING, THOSE PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING

I don't deny the fact that some parts of Italy are highly mongrelized, but mongrels are not the majority of Italy's population

Remind me again when Italy was conquered by Muslims?

Of course. Saying if someone isn't white enough is an attack on white identity, you would never ask a black person if they were black enough

From what I understand that's actually an issue with american blacks traveling to Africa. They're told they aren't black enough because of the white genes common among african americans

That is irrelevant, you would never tell a Nigerian or Ethiopian that they were not African

damnnnnn she t h i c c AF

Maybe not one directly from Nigeria or Ethiopia but like a 75% nigger maybe

Yeah but those people in Op's pic are not white, I mean, I ain't blind

Northern European

the ultimate dilemma. Do you do your bit to save your race or fugg the thicc mongrel?

>white
>nomenclautre for nothern european

there are whites in spain, italy, russia ect but just because an italian has lived in italy for generations, if they're not visibly white. they aint white

why is this hard to understand?

Indo europeans

She's not even hot, just some fat roastie. Are you this much of a permavirgin?

Is a man not allowed to like fat women?

>How do we distinguish
there can be a number of factors. colour of skin, hair, eyes, ect. ancestory, best fit genetic clusters. there are a number of ways but you shouldnt get to aspie over it. distingushing huwite people is an american problem more so than a europran one. here in europe, nativism would work better than white nationalism

Someone needs to, just not me.

How far back do you go to count somebody as a native?

>Italy

>Argentina

The girl in pic related is technically british (the licence plates on the cars show she's in britain). How British do you think she is?

>Are you this much of a permavirgin?

wow big guy steady there, swinging that projector around might hurt someone

atleast three grandparents who were born here. i'd even extend the title of native to mixed race people with one native parent solong as they breed with another. the offspring should be legally """"pure"""". if they produce a child outside of their race then it should not be considered native.

this is they best way imo

>the licence plates on the cars show she's in britain

if i sit on a thumb tac it doesnt make me a bumble bee. use common sence

Anyone who is majority Northern European is white.
No, you do not get in.

But muh S O V T H E R N E V R O P E A N culture

What the fuck they look like beaners

But I'm majority Northern European. You just contradicted yourself.

Greek here. Same for us. Don’t talk shit with the people who brought you everything your societies are based on. We culturally enriched your people. Bow down to your Med overlords.

>But I'm majority Northern European
How am I supposed to get that from
>ancestors are of European descent
from that?
Only European blood, majority of Northern Europe.
You can call yourself white, but I wouldn't let you into an ethno-state.

people whose primary genetic contributors are the anatolian netolithic farmers, western hunter gatherers, and yamnaya

Med is a fake race

Agree. It's just a stupid idea to bring Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards down to the level of sand-niggers.

I can relate to this. I'm Greek and I'm sick and fucking tired of everyone I first meet being surprised to hear it because I'm not a brown turklet

They are European

the same way an eskimo is american. we're talking about ethnicity, not national identity

'k good one 'Mike at Auburn'. What was his point, anyway? It's an entirely reasonable question, when talking about an ethnostate, to ask who gets in.

Was his point: "We won't ask people for 23-and-me", or just a way to frame everything as an attack on whites, which he does too often.

I think most people confuse colorism and actual race. colorism is just based on the color of skin where as looking at anthropological is much different. colorwise they are not white and anthropological you could argue that they are of another race with a caucasian admixture.

He was completely right, BLM does not get questions asking if someone is black enough

That Iranian guy Jorjani looks white, but I wouldn't let him in.

Everyone of European ancestry unless you look brown!

Stop asking confusing questions OP!

So fine. You made the questioner stop. Now it's the grand opening of the ethnostate. Who do you let in?

European people

Including the squatamalan-alike in the upper right? There are going to be compromises in the event (kek), but, we should start by aiming high.

I really would like to see all the people's ancestral mix, you know there's north African or as someone else said, gypsy or something in there.

The Greeks I've known have been white - I didn't even know brown Greeks were a thing. 50s Greek movies show people being white. What happened?

i knew this greek guy who was dark af. i always made fun of him, called him tourkos tourkopoulous, he get angry kek

There's nothing remotely "squatamalan" about the upper right, lrn2 fucking bone structure.

Obviously Amerindians with 30% European DNA are not allowed. Gypsies are obviously not allowed as they hail from North India. All European countries (North, South, eastern) and no Jews obviously, perhaps concessions could be made for half or 1/4th jews

Jorjani and I are both of European ancestry and non-brown though. Also, I am not OP.

Iran already has an ethno state you literal mongoloid

To come into the ethnostate you must test at least 99% white. You also can not have racemixed in your past.

Iran has a fucking theocracy. I'm a descendant of an apostate, I have no desire to ever go to Iran.

Jorjani is half Iranian. I know, they used to be more white, and there are a few left (and I worked with an Iranian guy and he felt familiar in ways that other races don't) - but, I'm wasting time setting imaginary high standards.

The Mediterranean has Gypsies that change their last names to the names of their host nations in an effort to assimilate. This exists in other European countries too, but it's the most widespread in Southern/Eastern Europe. Some of them manage to do this and get out of their shitty ghettos, but they've managed to represent us somehow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people

He is also half European. Or did you mean to say /exclusively/ European ancestry?

you cant come into the fucking ethnostate you literal middle eastern. there is an ethnostate called iran where you can be around people who are exclusively Iranian

Handy hide for ya

And Iran wouldn't let me in even if I wanted to go there because I'm more European than Persian.

if you are an immigrant then you sure as fuck can back and you will. this is not up for discussion, off brand whites like armenians and iranians are lucky enough to have thier own ethnostates where there are not any niggers, spics, indians, asians

Persians are indo-european so you're fine.

Everyone but the french and gypsies. Those italians are ok.

you need to take sweden off that list boyo she's long past saving

I'm not an immigrant, I was born here.

does not matter, might as well let in spics and indians while we are at it. you must be European

All I know is that I am white

It's culture + genetics, however one individually cannot compensate for a complete failure in the other category. Even the most purebred white can be a degenerate subhuman, even the blackest ooga booga can make a conciouss effort to better himself and his family.

>white erhnostate
Fuck that shit the northern hemisphere had its chance.

I'd be happy teaming up with Australia and forming an oceanic empire

Greeks arent white ur as dark as indians

Persian means u come from middle east
Sorry, ur not white

>100% european people

The upper left is spanish and I don't consider him european.

This. Europeans can look dark but they can't look like this Pic related is "dark". Those are mongrels.

Why would Europeans want to be white? Their ancestors have lived in Europe for centuries, they have well established dynasties and culture. White has no place in Europe, that terminology should be used only in the new world were people lost everything but their color skin.

don't make me feel user

thats what white nationalism is. its burgers trying to preserve the colonies

It wasn't, the arab / north african blood came through the byzantine empire

amount of melanin present in melanocytes in a sample of skin taken from the subjects armpit.

I've been to athens, almost everyone had pasty ashy complexions, dark hair, lots of blue eyes though. A lot of people looked no different to central or western europeans in terms of facial features

Yes, but the white will 'feel' more familiar than the diligent non-white.

Simple equation, Euro - kike = white.

Sophistry. Did your ancestors pioneer the place? Kill Indians? Clear the land? Then you're an immigrant, you landed in an already-built, nice country. And if you're not European, you have to go back.

don't be an ass

I'd take 90% European ancestry, because you have to have /some/ standard. Most American whites are higher than that though - something crazy, like 97% or maybe even higher. Don't have the source, but it was some recentish study. So it won't be too much of a problem in practice.

Good for you. Apparently you're so proud of your nationality that you use a UN flag. (Let me guess, German and can't take the abuse, huh?)

Would my gf and I be allowed in the ethnostate?