What is his next move?

What is his next move?

Does he have any other franchises to destroy?

>destroy
>not revive

He starts up his own franchise of the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Akihabara.

He will direct the next great groundbreaking genius level moe idol series

Getting 4.0 done fucking finally.

This. He'll probably do a deconstruction of moe as a whole.

You know what, I can believe this.

What is the word on this? I figured it'd be almost released by now.

>episode where people from 2ch call to ask if they have a copy of ghosts and goblins

I want him to deconstruct the Pokemon anime. What would it be like?

He's involved with Dragon Dentist apparently.

Digimon

Yeah, pretty much.

Fuck that fucking useless frog.

He said that the new Godzilla movie of all things has revitalized hist creative drive and he's prepared for 4.0, finally. Also that he was honestly a few months from coming out and telling his fans
>I'm sorry, but 4.0 will not happen, period. The End.
But apparently he has now started to "ACTUALLY" get the gears moving to get it made/finished/started/whofuckingknows. So yeah, take that as you will.

Getting a sex reassignment surgery

That frog is symbolic of Shinji.

>I'm sorry, but 4.0 will not happen, period. The End.
Oh god, I wish that would happen. It would be the final "fuck you" from the master. The perfect end to the series.

Probably destroying another franchise.

Putting the final nail into NGE's coffin.

Try "not even in production". I counted myself an EVAfags, but some evafags who still hope for that movie should be put down.

get laid?

Spoken like a true ignorant retard.

Not saying that it won't be a "fuck you" of some kind, but it's definitely not the one you think of.

an hero

The shitstorm would be hilarious. Fuck off.

kind of like the jap JJ abrams

>lolo look at me I wait for de shitstorm xD

Congratulations on being a bottom feeder. Here's your (You).

JJ Abrams is based compared to Anno though. Abrams might make schlock, but it's a more honest and well-meaning type of schlock.

The only bottom feeder here is a faggot like you who apparently likes Rebuild enough to get mad about it not having an ending.

>but it's a more honest and well-meaning type of schlock.

no, no it's not. JJ's shit is cookie cutter, by the books. Anno at least has some passion and creativity.

>yfw when IDGAF whether or not it has an ending or not

Just reminding you that you're the lowest of the low, a retarded moron who actually takes pleasure in literal shitposting - a bottom feeder who eats the excrement smeared on transient chat boards.

Where do you think you are?

We're on Sup Forums, and even here, you are the worst of the worst. Enjoy your last (You), loser.

I think you have autism.

JJ Abrams has far more passion and creativity for what he does than a loser like Anno.

I don't expect you to know this since 95% of the people on Sup Forums are secluded twats who don't know anything unless it's anime.

Anno has produced just pure pandering and there's less creativity in the Rebuilds than any of JJ Abrams reboots. That's how bad the Rebuilds eventually became.

I'm actually excited for 4.0

He's foreshadowed some cool shit to go down, and the rebuilds so far have been at the very least entertaining, if not as high-brow as the original series, though the first half of NGE wasn't all the deep either. I didn't like 3.0 much the first time I watched it, but it has grown on me. I enjoyed watching Shinji gay it up with Kaworu.

3.0 is far more creative and interesting than the fucking Rehash Awakens.

Yet another retconing of Eva

Not true at all. Listen, I'm actually trying to be objective here. If you're just going to be an ignorant fanboy, then I simply won't bother with you.

So let's review: Abram's Star Wars first movie has far more new characters with original development, progressive plot from the old series. Keep in mind that whether you like/dislike it isn't relevant. It's simply the truth. Now, the same movie is far more original than Anno's first movie in his Evangelion movie series. Because unless you forgot, 1.0 is quite literally made up of re-animated scenes featuring the same characters, dialogue and plot with only small alterations to make it fit the format, and two changes that don't mean anything in the context of the movie.

I mean, there's just nothing here you can actually dispute. In the case of Anno vs Abrams, Abrams is the lesser hack. This is coming from someone who does not like the new Star Wars movie, mind you.

You're a faggot and your opinion is worthless. Just FYI.

You didn't even read my post. I said 3.0.

>JJ Abrams has far more passion and creativity for what he does than a loser like Anno.
You went too far there.

Unlike JJ Abrams, Anno has made things of value.

did you watch 3.0? lack of passion and reverting back to the old formula is what it was made of

I read it and I rejected your nonsense, Abrams rehashes anything from Star Trek to Star Wars these days. You can't simply cherry pick, but we kept it to franchise vs franchise, and you can't leave out that Anno literally copied content for an entire movie, and even in 3.0 is reusing the same characters.

It's the sad truth. I've seen Abrams more engaged with the work through interviews and statements, discussing it's nuances than the virtual mute that is Hideaki Anno, who only engages in moderated interviews, or faux-interviews where he's technically interviewing himself.

I said that if you're going to be a fanboy, fuck off. I like Anno more than Abrams, so if I can accept and understand that Anno is in this time period the absolute worst schlocky rehasher there is, so should you.

I don't even disagree, but what you said has nothing to do with this. Fuck off fantard.

>You're a faggot and your opinion is worthless. Just FYI.
I could say the same about you and we wouldn't be any closer to understanding each other. You don't need to get so mad about something so inconsequential.

No? Why would I waste my time watching literal shit.

I already understand you, that's why I say your opinion is worthless. Just FYI.

my opinion is objectively better than yours you fucking mongoloid

Although film has a more rich history than Anime you're well aware that Anno actually was very influential to Anime while JJ Abrams is just a sad imitation of Spielberg?

He makes mediocre popcorn movies. At least you could had picked David Lynch or someone more tasteful but that hack? Give me a break faggot.

I think it's more that anyone with the opinion you have, with the "I like characters being faggots" angle and whatnot, don't have any opinions or thoughts worth discussing, that's why you're told that your opinion is worthless, and I agree.

Some times I dream about how good the Eva fanbase would be without braindeads such as yourself.

Not that guy but you're clearly not eligible for comment then. Both are bad obviously, but you need to see both.

But then again, about Abrams, who knows. The first movie was clear rehash schlock, but the second and third movies are more promising than any of the "next rebuilds" ever were. Says more about Rebuild than the Star Wars series though.

Would you care to enlighten me as to why?

Try reading your own shitpost here: and try putting things together. If I didn't knew better, I would have guessed that you were mentally challenged.

I mean seriously, give it a try, just look at your post and think what's wrong about it.

>lots of unrelated bullshit
Excuse me? You lost or something? This is hardly discussing the obvious question of who is more influential, which would obviously be Anno. It would be their takes on rehashing franchises into movie series. Sort of like the OP implies.
Nothing else was said by me or others either, so you must truly be a obsessive fat manchild fanboy to even come up with such a dumb reply.

Now fuck off you pleb trash, go jerk off to your "Anno fucks me in the ass" fantasies in some tumblr hug group or something. Fuck.

>"I like characters being faggots"
I suppose what I said could be interpreted that way, or if you were less of a pessimist you could have assumed that I meant more simply that i enjoyed their on-screen interaction, which as it turns out is the truth.

says the guy who has JJ Abrams cock deep in his throat for no good reason, as enthusiastic he could be what's good for if his films are forgettable flicks? Also implying this guy has any sort of creativity when he steals ideas from the 80s is also fucking retarded. You whole argument failed as soon as brought up that hack.

You're choking a hundred dicks right now faggot.

>I mean seriously, give it a try, just look at your post and think what's wrong about it.
If I knew what was wrong with my post i would not have posted it at all. If you're unwilling to explain what fault you find in it I must assume it's simply a case of "wrong opinion".

>thinking it was interpreted
Here's what you wrote, verbatim:
>I enjoyed watching Shinji gay it up with Kaworu.

You have a shit opinion and no, you did not mean anything more than that because that's what the movie literally is. There is no deeper meaning to their interaction besides acting as homosexual escapism for adult children who can't cope with real life.

That is how it was at release, and that's how it has been for almost five years now and how it will continue to be for many more years.

>HUR DUR HE LIKES ABRAMS!

No I don't you degenerate retard. This is how I know you're an obnoxious fanboy, because I literally said that I prefer Anno to Abrams earlier.

However, you are an intellectual amoeba who never, ever contributes anything of value anywhere except tribal fanboy bullshit as is your only contribution in this thread. You aren't capable of disseminating or understanding a post beyond picking out whether or not it's negative towards your fan favorite, and you responded accordingly as you have with every post.

If I were you, I'd seriously consider suicide because your existence is not one worth living.

It's not a case of wrong opinion, it's a case of you being too braindead to try. Not only are you braindead, but you are also so weak mentally and psychologically that you won't accept attempting some self-critique, even fucking anonymously.

Some other poster already gave you a pointer. I'm not going bother any more with you. Try discussing at MAL or Gaia instead, there's probably someone on your level there.

So if Anno farted on a piece of paper labeled 3.0 that he had drawn half an EVA and a quarter of a Misato onto, would you be excited for "shart stained paper - 4.0" ?

Because that is quite literally how dumb your expectations are.

>>thinking it was interpreted
The act of reading is the act of interpreting text, I just told you that your interpretation was incorrect and offered a clarification, you don't need to be obtuse about it.

Neither escapism nor homosexuality are inherently bad, but characterizing the entire movie as that and nothing else is a bit narrow minded. The point of Kaworu's character in both the rebuilds and the original is to give Shinji a fleeting glimpse at happiness and genuine human empathy without pretenses and conditions only for it to be snatched away, in the rebuilds' case through Shinji's own stupidity, leaving him even more depressed and susceptible to the allure of escapism/human instrumentality. Hopefully Anno will be able to follow through on this in 4.0.

Become king

>The act of reading is the act of interpreting text,
Stopped reading there. You may kindly fuck yourself for attempting to salvage face through the use of semantics in a place where it's not required.

I'll simply let it be known that you're such a coward you won't even admit to fucking up or having an inherently shallow opinion. Just think about how ashamed you are of your own opinion and contributions to this thread, so much that you actually need to lie about it.

If you're going to reply again, do it without the bullshit you homo.

>reverting back to the old formula is what it was made of
Like how JJ did with TFA.

>he made up all that shit to justify jerking it to homosex
it's like you actually think people on Sup Forums don't see right through you

if you were any more transparent than you were just now, you'd be a perfect replacement for glass in windows.

But Godzilla was good

>Stopped reading there.
So you won't even read my post, and yet you call me the coward?

I wasn't being semantic, you literally misINTERPRETED my post, therefore you had to have interpreted it in the first place.

>Neither escapism nor homosexuality are inherently bad
...and this is coming from someone who watched EVA? Watch it again fujoshi. You clearly didn't get it.

I didn't misinterpret a single thing, your attempt to save face proved my every single point, as you still are by trying to bullshit your way out of it.

I mean really, are you that ashamed of what you actually feel and think? You know, I think you should be. Because only someone truly ugly could actually have the opinion you have. At least you instinctively know how shit you are and try to shield yourself from it by bullshitting like you just did.

Now try again, without the bullshit. Because you get nowhere with bullshit.

I didn't make anything up, all that shit is obvious if you actually bother to think about what you watch.

I am not a homosexual, whether you accept that won't change the truth. Assuming that anyone anyone who disagrees with you is an undesirable or has some alternative motive is a common tactic on Sup Forums (see the numerous accusations of people being crossboarders, SJWs, shills, or /reddit/) but it's still just another way of avoiding considering ideas that run contrary to your own.

Just because I watched, understood, and enjoyed it doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

>Now try again, without the bullshit. Because you get nowhere with bullshit.
Or you could just read my post, I'll even copy paste the damn thing.

>Neither escapism nor homosexuality are inherently bad, but characterizing the entire movie as that and nothing else is a bit narrow minded. The point of Kaworu's character in both the rebuilds and the original is to give Shinji a fleeting glimpse at happiness and genuine human empathy without pretenses and conditions only for it to be snatched away, in the rebuilds' case through Shinji's own stupidity, leaving him even more depressed and susceptible to the allure of escapism/human instrumentality. Hopefully Anno will be able to follow through on this in 4.0.

Anno revolutionized an entire industry, Abrahms did fucking nothing.
You are fucking stupid, please kill you're self.

Star Wars episode 7 was literally episode 4. Anno, although he is a hack, is way better than that.

That's the bullshit you posted, repasted.

Why did you do that? I said I didn't want any bullshit. You posted bullshit.

Try again.

CRUSHING THIS PL--

Oh sorry, wrong question.

Hopefully Eva, no? Honestly, him and his studio are already doing a shitton for the industry by giving the means to the shorts production.

Star Wars episode 7 isn't literally episode 4. It's similar, but the same? Not at all.

If you want to take about "similar", then look no further than Rebuild 1.0, a movie in which Anno himself says he was "frantically copying Evangelion". 1.0 is NGE redrawn, and 2.22 plus 3.33 are also rehashes in form, only butchered.

Anno isn't just bad, he's far worse than Abrams as far as EVA/Star Wars is concerned.

>Hopefully Eva, no? Honestly, him and his studio are already doing a shitton for the industry by giving the means to the shorts production.

Actually, it's not doing anything whatsoever for the industry. It's a commercialized thing Dwango forces in because they're partneres with Khara. You know, the owners of niconico.

It's made purely to pat themselves on the back, whilst the animators gets paid a measly 18k USD a year. (really, even worse for some).

It's pure self-congratulation, and it goads idiots like you into thinking "oh it does something for the industry". Think again.

Ignoring my argument entirely and just calling it bullshit is infinitely more bullshit than what I posted.

Why don't YOU try again.

Except everything you wrote was totally made up and makes no sense at all

You don't have an argument. Posting the bullshit you just posted this time and every single previous time is my proof for that.

So try again, post for all to see, your actual, honest opinion an feelings, because nothing else will be accepted. Your inane ruminations is just a shield to cover up for what you actually think, because if you actually were honest, it'd be revealed how pathetic you are. What you don't seem to realize, is that you are ten times more pathetic by lying about it.

Stop wasting your and my time. I have told you several times before, post something actually well thought out, something you know anyone with a drop of intelligence won't rip to shreds the second it's posted with extreme prejudice and ease.

You're already a loser for having that opinion, now at least be an honest loser.

I hope he spends all the 4.44 (or 3.3 + 1.1 whatever) money on funding the animator expo forever.

New, original shorts, with talented people showing off their works week after week for years at a time.

It'd be one of the greatest gifts to animation.

>I haven't watched Star Wars episode 7 or the Rebuild series
Thank you, come again.

Thank you, I'm a sheepson and I woke up. I guess what i meant to say is that it's doing something for the viewer by creating stuff that stands out. I don't think it's my place (nor is it yours) to give a shit about the animators working conditions. The industry itself is obviously cancer that lives off overpriced shit that only the people with the most hard-on for the characters will ever consider buying.

Except no one gives a shit about animator expo, and animator expo produces less quality animation than even regular moeshit dreck, much worse the "nerd goes into fantasy-land trend".

If I were to describe Animator Expo, it would be a semi-occasional gathering of ugly, horny men jerking each other off, grunting and huffing as they go. This goes on for five minutes, and no one ejaculates.

There is no finish, it's absolutely pointless to watch and consume, has no meaning and is quite simply a masturbation session that goes on, and never produces anything of value.

JJ is a king of mediocre or government worker of hollywood.
I don't understand his appeal at all.

But it doesn't stand out. Any 90's or 80's short puts it all to shame, not to mention OVA's. A lot of the Expo stuff is eva-pandering or the abuse of Khara voice actors into meaninglessness.

If you want to watch things that stand out, do yourself a favor and go backwards rather than forwards.

>I don't think it's my place (nor is it yours) to give a shit about the animators working conditions.
But user, that is the industry. I realize now that you meant something else, but that is highly important to the industry.

You may not realize, but by setting such low standards for animation as Anno does, being an industry leader, everyone follows suit. Evangelion is a insanely rich and profitable project, and the workers are figuratively left with Anno's cum-drippings after he blew his wad after how much money he got.

This means less and less people are willing to use their artist skills to make anime and follow their passion, because hey, people need to eat to survive you know. Only the most obsessed will ever give it a try, and who would that be again? Moe otaku obsessed with drawing cute girls and nothing but cute girls.

Basically Anno is the Satan of the anime industry, as he has all the means to improve it but is in this moment sucking the life out of it. He is actively encouraging the idea that China/Korea will take over as well.
Maybe that's the appeal, mediocrity and stability. Pleb sells.

>post something actually well thought out, something you know anyone with a drop of intelligence won't rip to shreds the second it's posted with extreme prejudice and ease.
If my post was so paper thin why haven't you ripped it to shreds yet? Or is actually defending your opinions beneath someone of your massive intellect?

You made the claim that Shinji and Kaworu's interaction was nothing but homosexual escapism, I explained why I think that is wrong, if you can't in turn prove me wrong then I must assume that I am right

Still more bullshit I see. Time's a wasting. I am waiting for honesty, because I have given you nothing else but honesty myself.

suicide, when he realizes he's a hack.

It would be like explaining to you why 2+2 is not five like you said it was, it would be like reading to you the entire dictionary to show that everything you wrote was wrong in every possible way

Anno should direct an anime adaptation of the Henshin Emergence hentai

>ctrl+f
>suicide

user delivered

What did he mean by this?

Awesome timing too!

If I get to chime in, then it's because pretending there's any worthwhile interaction in 3.0 between Kaworu and Shinji that isn't there for the yaoi-bait means you're crazy. They had more time together in the original series that had meaning, and that was less than 20 minutes, aganst 3.0's 96 minutes.

Or maybe it would be like not eating lead paint chips, because you're obviously incapable of doing either.

>Y-you're bullshitting! I-in fact, it's such bullshit that I don't even need to refute it! HAH!
Try harder.

The terms haven't changed. Be honest, be intelligent, and you will get intelligent replies.

You aren't holding up your end of the bargain. You've refused to look into yourself or analyze the shit you've written. Keep trying, it amuses me to be proven right every time you post.

That's just a symptom of the obvious pacing issues that 3.0 admittedly has, it does not invalidate the relevance and appeal of Shinji and Kaworu's interaction as a whole.