MARK CUBAN 2020

MARK CUBAN 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The entirety of the USA will be Red for Trump in 2020. Nothing will stop him once he has drained the swamp in the coming weeks and revealed all. He's going to unlock the mysteries of space. DNC is going to be deemed a criminal racket.

Cuban has some weird shit in his past...

No.

Lmao, isn't this guy pretty much another rich liberal cuck? I don't know much about him other than him having a grudge against Trump.

Like what?

People unironically believe this shit

He's got that rapey picture floating around.

yeah another billionaire will save you

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

No way, hell no.

This isn't the dark web. If you're going to fish for Intel then you're going to have to go deeper, Cheri-o. There's enough now to completely eliminate any possibility of this guy taking the office. They're waiting to see if he's going to give up his income before they ruin his life.

I don't agree with him politically, but he is generally well liked in the dallas area. Also he's a Jew.

He played the President in sharknado
His legs got bitten off and he was left to die in the woods.

Unironically, I think he has a good shot. He can actually debate policy, is charismatic, not a politician and is actually a self-made billionaire (which is a far better backstory than Trump's). He can easily win back the white working class that went for Trump.

He could run against Zuckerburg and I can vote for killing myself.

witht the barriers involved in even getting to the primary, it is more likely that a billionaire will be silncere and competent

Does that matter in a world where Trump won and nothing from his past stopped him from getting the presidency?

what has he really done except sell some company in 2000 right before the dot com crash and said company no longer even exists. he just had good timing. Worthless SJW.

He's a kike...

Isnt he an independent? He has working-class appeal.

That's the shark tank dude right? He seems like a douche.

People said the same thing about the apprentice guy...

(((Mark Cuban)))

It's not hard to believe. The pendulum is swinging.