Responsible for murdering over 10,000 cute girls

>responsible for murdering over 10,000 cute girls
>everyone loves him anyways

Sup Forums will defend this.

The situation wasn't near as simple as Accelerator waking up one day and saying "Hmmm I feel like killing some helpless girls today" Unless you're animeonly you damn well know this. Stop baiting.

What series?

Boku no fuck off.

Reminder that Worst and LO's feelings for Accel are fake.

Ey cmon! I just wanna know. I don't know everything

Try use google image search before asking, it usually helps

This meme ignores NT10 and interprets NT6 as edgily as possible

>responsible for murdering over 6 billion people
>everyone loves her anyways

>cute

They were all clones of Misaka, so they weren't cute.

Why did he have to kill them anyway?

Wouldn't trying to defeat them while keeping them alive lead to more xp anyway?

Implying people dying is bad

The whole experiment was retarded and a giant cover up for whatever Aleister's really planning to do with them, which hasn't been fully revealed yet

It didn't matter to the higher ups because the plan was set up to fail.

>created a perfect world where everyone was happy
>ended up as a cat's plaything
Didn't deserve it.

As an animeonly, I feel that this was properly explored and that OP is just being a faggot.

Battle Royale

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Battle Tendencies arc.

>muh 6 billion people.

but can he beat Goku?

>Goku
Hi there.

DRAGON Ball

And probably never will be because the author of the LN is a fucking hack who took one of the best premises ever, and pissed it all away.

Green Green

It's the endgame. It will be explained.

She's cute and so is Accelerator, so it's cool.

no

mass produced dolls with no feelings aren't people

Even Mikoto who is ignorant of most of the experiment blames Aleister/the higher ups more than she does Accelerator

Delete this.

It's a shit series so you honestly don't even wanna know

If a loli loves him, I can't say anything against him. Lolis words and feelings are absolute.

>Level 5 ripoffs who are mere level 2
>Produced in ten thousands
>Learned to kill and nothing else
>Produced in one-use concept
>Challenging each's survival instinct for every confrontation
>Trigger the rest for each death

You can call me the Accel defense force or whatever you like but most of the experiment was likely a lot less edgy than the 2 clones Mikoto saw die.

I'm willing to bed 90-95% of the experiment was "Accelerator stands there and watches the clone or clones shoot themselves/blow themselves up" and 5-10% "Accelerator has lost his damn mind because he's watched at least 9500 people happily slaughtering themselves on his powers" and 100% "edgtard abuses qts for no reason"

Accel was pretty fucked up but he wasn't too far gone, so I agree. Kind of funny how Mugino was the crazier level 5.

*and not 100%

Clones dont count.

Accel World

I mean do you realize how much of an effect watching even 100 people blow themselves up or shoot themselves would have on literally anybody?

I can even imagine him telling Misaka 987 or so "I'm tired of this" (or some iteration of it) only for her to say the experiment must continue as planned and literally kill herself on his power without him intentionally doing anything at all

He is best boy, he can do whatever he wants.

>responsible for murdering 6 million people
>everyone hates him because he killed 6 billion people
did I mention the 6 trillion?

>100 people blow themselves up or shoot themselves would have on literally anybody

Except for Touma. That motherfucker is an immutable goddamn wall.

Oy vey! It's like anuddah shoah!

Imagine what it must have been like from Accel's POV getting decked in the face for the first time

To be fair, she gave everyone lives back at the cost of being the number 1 assassination target in the world.

If Accelerator had continued to refuse to do the Sisters experiment, do any of you really think they'd have given him a headpat and let him AND the clones go free? I seriously doubt that's what would have happened

Naice

Life is simply unfair.

>go free
The plan was probably for them to either be saved by Touma or to produce more to spread them across the world effectively increasing the AIM fields.

accel and donald are not living their lifes correctly

>Clones are man made.
>Cooperated in the experiment.
>Would first negotiate in sparing them before fighting.
>Still end up killing them in self defense.
>Still under contract from the experiment.

LO accepts him as he is.

To aru majutsu no index and kagaku no railgun
That is the name of the anime

In this scenario Accelerator has outright refused to do the experiment multiple times and "they're just dolls" hasn't changed his mind.

So what exactly is Touma saving them from in this hypothetical scenario? Another awful experiment? Probably so.

He's pretty cute himself

>responsible for the deaths of the cutest girl in the series and a hot yet pure ojou-sama that just wanted a friend

He was still willing to silence the two witnesses to the experiment. Slowly going insane is no excuse for that.

But it's literally what someone slowly going insane would do

>responsible for dislocating a cute girl's shoulder and self inflicted suffering

>implying that there is anything wrong with a couple having some cute rough housing

No one defends anyone that hurts Uiharu. Why to make him even be around they had to make him a beetle.

I actually kinda hope this ship happens desu

If he didn't kill them, they'd all just be put in a rape dungeon by Kuroko.

How mad will "he killed 10000 clones" posters be if a future arc reveals the only reason he even participated in the experiment was Archetype Controller

>Archetype Controller
????

Definite animeonly

It's the greatest ship of them all.

So, if Kakine gets Uiharu, who gets Saten?

Okay as someone who is clearly not anime only can you explain how Aleister's ability to control the aeon would have any impact on Accelerator wanting to have more power?

Still my OTP.

So they can hangout together, right?

He could use Archetype controller to force Accelerator into an archetype that would make him far more likely to agree to something like Sisters.

How does someone go from "I just wanna be left alone, I don't want to hurt anyone" to "I'll agree to use my power to kill clones to level up so no one can hurt me"

Not saying it was definitely Crowley fucking with things but it's a possibility

The most logical choice.

He would be perfect for saving her from death by magic, just saying

S3 when?

Never;_;

>thinking Blood Sign will get an anime either

Reminder that Touma is older than the universe

It's the most likely, has just enough content to possibly support a 2 cour series and it's a newer series so the promotions will have the most effect.

Well done

>implying Kamachi will get another anime of anything announced this year

Probably won't be this year, maybe next year. Either way Zashiki Warashi adaptation never ;_;

I'd rather they give Heavy Object another chance if index anime is truly dead. Otherwise I wouldn't mind White Queen being animated, she's a top semen demon.

well there's still around 10 000 identical cute girls left, so it's not that big of a deal.
If he'd killed 10 000 different cute girls, that'd be different, as rarity is a major factor in determing value

Cry harder about it faggot

Which is why Saten needs to be punished for her crimes.

Will do mate, I'll fap in your honor as well.

why would you lie to him?

What? I've watched that yesterday and don't remember OP's character on it at all.

Clones aren't people.

On a scale of Drills-chan to OT19 Mugino how far gone am I if that scene turned me on?

Tokiwadai girl

Average ojou-chan, you slut.

I can't wait for Bloodsignfags and their white queen meme get BTFO when absolutely nothing Kamachi related gets an anime neither this year or next year and they don't get the Indexfag butthurt they crave. I'll have fun reminding them their shitposting was wrong every time the series gets mentioned.

Which is better for the ship original Kakine or Beetle?