Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2wgsp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting my question. Is this just an estimate that might change or can I rest assured that my wallet will not be destroyed? Yes, I'm an idiot and new to this.

Preorders usually estimate shipping. They won't know the real weight until they get the product. That doesn't mean your wallet still won't get destroyed.

Ah, it's not a preorder. It's a Mandarake order and all the items have their weight known.

discord.gg/2wgsp

Not today, NSA.

It has been too long for a new figure of her

I've only purchased twice from them and they usually send a invoice with the price and shipping before I had to pay. I guess consider that as a rough estimate?

>wavetech
That's too bad. Though they all look really cute together.

I'm glad they're doing this set. I just hope it's 1/7th or larger.

I'm psyched for the series. Hopefully we get a proper PV soon.

Is it their Sahra store? Pretty sure that's the only one that gives shipping totals when you order because they're actually a warehouse and not a store.

These look good. The little bit of Mike belly is a nice touch.

I think I'll wait on the dolls though.

4 idolshit scale in line here and now sunshine girls come, being idolfag is suffering

I will vote for You anyway

Yes yes, guy other than me in the world, they look good. Too bad ONE has only one main album.

what is this?

The Canada Post union issued a 72 hour strike notice.
This was two days ago.

Alter is going to make a figure of the most popular love live sunshine

I want Stripper Sloth now.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Fuck I really need to watch that shit. Also does not help that I live in French country who are on strike like every other day.

Third years don't stand a chance do they?

Who else ordered this hot piece of ass

Post Pochacos!

>Nymph
Sheit. Forgotten, ded waifu.
What happened to woxxy?

What's his name?

Interest piqued. Shame it's not just a little higher quality.

Are 3dpd porkchops fine?

Hopefully he died.

Is she ok?

Is MeltYourWaifu back?

I want you to kill yourself. And I mean that in the most genuine way possible.

Everything about this figure is perfect except for the phat butt.

I can't really explain it. Too much surface area in contact with the base? I don't know, but it throws off the proportions a bit.

The rest is delicious though.

They actually handled the bubbling out of that fat somewhat realistically, it does make things look off. The alternative would be a base with ass indents, but those don't even make sense unless the base is supposed to be a soft material.

I have waited for 2 years for a figure of Salama. Its never gonna happen is it?

tfw waiting for century for lazenggan riobot.
they never finished the project....

Kuso thread.

She will bin.

>She will basement.
FTFY.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I even want these to be good. The composition is nice, but they're missing something even without paint.

Native preorders charge on checkout yes? I've only bought through second hand and other sources.

This is great bodyswap! Tell those chaps on that nihongo image board that they are doing a great job.

who is this?

I just spent 9.800 yen on my first and last prize figure.

That is awfully expensive for a prize figure. It must be for a character you truly love and appreciate.

Please tell us that you were trying to get it out of a crane game machine.

Now that you mention it
Is there a way to post there?
I always wondered that

You will scare them away and they will retreat somewhere even harder to find. But first they will delete everything. Japs get spooked easily.

Rec me a cute mami figure.
I already own both figmas.

Get the Cu-poche. If you get a swimsuit or friends body for her you can swap on fabric clothing to dress her up.

I didn't choose this life.

It's from a lottery, not from a crane game.

You have to tell us more! Stop leading us on like this. Tell me what the figure was.

Some slut from a gacha game.

damn thats a nice ass

that butt looks incredibly soft
squish

Are Native's figures as good as they look?

Native is Max Factory's lewd branch, so yes.

I was really expecting this to b--oh, it did. Neat.

That one's Rocket Boy, just distributed by Native, right? That aside I never see complaints about Native's quality. I would like info on 's question. I might need to start socking cash away early.

Maybe when it arrives, user.

I await eagerly! thank you

Why did it bin?

Because Aquamarine overproduces and no one know who the character is so they had no interest in it.

Was it one of the new premium boat-sluts from the latest Ichiban Kuji lottery? Saw those go up on Yahoo Auctions JP for around that much.

Well, that's supposed to be a 14k figure. It ain't on top of that I do t know that the source is particularly well known. Kind of seemed inevitable.

I truly love boats.

>dumb iphone poster
>dumb normie memes
>dumb discord shitposting
Kill yourself.

Yes, it actually is.

I never go for swimsuits or prizes, let alone a swimsuit prize, but I can not resist these legs.

Good afternoon my fellow redditor.

How was Broccoli in general again?

>That one on the left
Gorgeous. How much did they go for?

That wink looks bad.

Broccoli is better than the memes make them out to be. They are average but not awful.

Seems like every single boatslut figure was made specifically for hotglue.

Are there any good TOM coupons this month? Last month's 15% off was great.

The figure was just released today. The first wave is selling at around 13,000 yen.

It's all about the girls. The game itself is not so great.

The designs are all dick bait so you're hardly far off the mark.

Yeah, they certainly look nice for prize figures. I was eyeing the Yamato one, but I think I'll pass for now. Might grab one later down the line.

They come from the Ichiban Kuji lottery drawing that was held yesterday, so the prices are still fluctuating. You could keep an eye on the YAJ page to see if they lower anytime soon. Just put "一番くじプレミアム 「艦これ」" in the Yahoo Auctions Japan search bar.

>13k
Kinda steep but it looks worth it; that's gorgeous.

>You could keep an eye on the YAJ page to see if they lower anytime soon.
Yeah, this is one of those thimgs gs I have a passing interest in but really have. O business buying. I'll probably just end up poking my head in on it every few weeks for reasons.

Iowa when though?

Well, I have seen some scat image attack there in the past and that don't scare them away
So I can't do any harm if I post there

fuck off

You have passed my test. Nothing can deter you now. Go forth and prosper!

I've actually never tried posting on futaba. Is there some layer of difficulty involved?

So far, As I understand, it is setup, so any external proxy can't post there, only elevens proxys, I think there is more limitations, otherwise, changing the IP that one uses would be easy to do and post there

Has a Japanese store like Amiami ever said just how many people from overseas ordered from them every year? I would really like the know how much the rest of the world is spending on plastic butts compared to Japan.

If they specifically hire people to give English support and to make the website readable for English speakers there must be quite a bit of money to it.

I can't remember the source but I think GSC said that just over 50% of their market is foreign.

Why do you buy these toys? Don't you feel like a hoarder having thousands of dollars in plastic figurines? What's the difference between owning it and just having pictures of it on your hard drive? You're still just looking at it either way, it's not like they do anything. Seems like a waste of money. Plus you've got all this delicate expensive shit to worry about whenever you move.

I like them.

I like collecting stuff, i'm pretty new to buyfagging though.
Also having pics of an sculpture isn't the same as seeing it in front of you, like watching monuments isn't the same in real life as it is in pictures.
And for last, artbooks are kind nice.

>he doesn't know the joy of inhaling all the toxic fumes of fresh PVC figures

Why do you buy anything?

Can I rub an image's ass?

Who asked for this?

Adam.

I decided to buy the Forte
Does anyone have any experience with it?

Her lances are very sharp. Watch out!

They're just hunks of plastic. You get nothing more out of them by just having pictures than you would by owning them.