Is there a more based meme/comic than this?

Is there a more based meme/comic than this?

Kek, 8/10

I read the news today, oh boy
A thousand rounds in downtown Manchester
And though the kids were very small
He tried to shoot them all,
Then tried to explode himself while screaming allahu ackbar

>Is there a more based meme/comic than this?
Sure there is. How about looking at any comic without the blatant Islamophobia and police glorification?

what the fuck

newest ebin mene

Bootleg polandball?

roissasphere

finland what the fuck

Kek, I don't understand but Kek.

You dont like the tiger? I think its funny

I wish I had more of these

...i admit it, i saved this

saved

He's drunk on weird berry liquor and whipped himself into a frenzy with birch twigs. We'll never pacify him now.

I have no idea what's going on. But that's hilarious.

>slavic memes
For what purpose

Bump

I give mom my dollar and now it is $97. WTF where did the other 3 dollars go.

That sounds pretty good right now. Too bad all the leafs are gone from the trees

WTF

How old are you?

plz help

The answer is sales tax

What if I told you there is no "your $1"?
no

post mor of those fucking memes you crazy finn

How is this possible

This, you wouldn’t add a dollar to 49+49 without at least making 49s negative in the problem

An Ancap who can't into accounting.
Fine, let's go step by step. keeping track of your debt and cash on hand
At the beginning you have: $0 debt and $0 cash on hand for a total of $0 assets.
You take your two $50 loans from your parents. Now your debt is $100 and your cash on hand is also $100.
You buy your shirt for $97. Your debt is still $100, but your cash on hand is $3.
You give your parents $1 back each. Your total debt is now $98 and your cash on hand is $1.

At this point you have a shirt worth $97 and you have $1. for a total of $98 in assets, but you have $98 in debt that you borrowed from you parents. This is how the math is supposed to work out. You have the same amount of debt as you have assets, $98.

The picture tricks you by implying that if you add your remaining cash to your current debt it should add to $100 but that is incorrect.

I would if I had more, but I'm all out
You owe your parents a total of $98. You have a dollar and a shirt that's worth $97.

I support Trump can you please make this a little more clear

>fags cannot into negatives
you OWE 49 dollars each tards (-49)
-98+1 = -97 you fucking mongrels.

kys shill

NO YOU DUMB NIGGERS YOU OWE YOUR PARENTS $49.50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>We are power here
?

???????????

I'm fucking dying

Let's try again. This time we will include the amount of money the store gets.
At the end of the story out of the $100 borrowed:
The store will have $97
Your mom will have $1
Your dad will have $1
You will have $1
$97 + $1 + $1 +$1 = $100

FUCK MATH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do Finn's have cute dicks?

Underrated

STOP THIS ELIAS

Ah..the memeballs and spurdos where rather absurd to begin with..

I can't breathe help

Quite the observation into the simplicity of the memetic style as a whole.
Mere notations of marketplace humor is well indebted to its usefulness(or rather, it's lack thereof) and instead of it having run its course, modern marketplace humans prolong its uncouth demand.

What the fuck? Whats with the tiger?

>Finnish memes

Soviet copy of Polandball

My sides on orbit

Martian Magazine comics are the shit!

what the fuck. is this like an inside russian meme that i dont know about?

stob dis

it is even has an ifunny logo half cropped out

Assbro was a Finn and he had a cute dick

Enjoyed and saved the bizarre finno ugric memes ITT thanks Jonas

come on goys, its a rigged math problem.

shirt costs 97

you have 100 from mom and dad

you have 3 in change

you give a dollar back to each of them, making your debt to them 49 and 49.

(((49 and 49))) add back up to 98, which is what you supposedly owe them. But there is a trick. The problem said the original shirt price is 97 desu. So right there is a problem.

97 cut in half is 48.5, times 2. That is how much they actually paid, so you could've never owed them 49 each.
max, you owed 48.5, and you paid a dollar to each of them, so it's really only 47.5 left

47.5x2=95 owed. (remember you kept a dollar and paid 2 dollars.)

in truth, the 3 dollars that was left over, 1 kept for you, and (((2))) of those was payed TOWARD a debt.

so it looks like the 97 and 3 leftover has turned into 98+1 because you paid off 2 TOWARDS THE INCORRECT DEBT OF 50 thus shrinking the nonexistent debt of 100 and added that two back to make 98, which is shown in the problem as ((50)) even though it was originally 48.5 and should've became 47.5 owed per parent.

The incorrect 50 had 2 dollars removed from it, making 49, then redoubling to make an incorrect total of 98. Already established.

If you had done this problem correctly however,
It would be something like you paid 2 buck towards 97, making it 95, with 1 leftover, which at first glance seems more confusing.

That is until you realize that the money left over was used to pay the money owed back.
take the 95 you owe, subtract the 2 you paid "in reverse" to make it 97, then add the 2 you took back back to the original total because it is now in your possession, which makes 99, then add your 1.

Congrats, 100. This problem is a simple clusterfuck for most normies who haven't took a step towards critical thinking.
Sorry if its confusing, drunk as fuck at 4 am

see
the problem is setup wrong from the getgo you morons, funny how you continue through the work though when the problem is wrong, staring you in the face

Got sauce?

Guys I'm scared but.... go on.

why

God iam so hungover and I see where it is.
The shirt cost 97
49+49=98 so thats 1more than what the shirt costs so if you give 1 to yourself you still have $2