Love Live! Sunshine!!

New episode in 10 hours edition

Best subunit.

Other urls found in this thread:

sej.co.jp/cmp/llc1609/girl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't "Guilty Kiss" kind of a sexual name?

IT"S JOKE

They're to great, just give me their single already!

I think that's the point.

Raibus aren't supposed to be sexual though.

Most popular girl gets a figure by Alter. Good luck.

This will be the first figure I've bought in years

This is my wife Mari!

I'm going to Marry her!!

Hanamaru is fat and poor.

Does anybody else here have the best preference in girls humanly possible?

Honk was a good start but Ruby is garbage.

Most likely going to be You.

Nico and Kanan? Me too, dude.

Excellent taste. Everyone is still tsundere for Nico and all the Kanan naysayers will be Kananfags after today's episode.

Nico is shit. There's no tsun part to it, she just doesn't have a good character trait in her. I don't care if people like a character I don't but stop pretending it's for any good reason, you just like a shit character.

moe moe kyuun~!

Ahaha look at this dork ahahahaha
I never could rode a bycicle. a shameful confession

isn't that Chika? so she'll be the first?

Voting doesn't even start until september 1st
sej.co.jp/cmp/llc1609/girl.html

Oh dammit I got excited by the Chika silhouette

is there a full sound webm of this yet?

I want to kill Kanan.

He said Nico not Maki

I can't even imagine how badly the dub is going to ruin these two. And I'll never find out, because I avoid the dub like the plague.

Respect the Ruby, or else.

Can foreigners vote?

I've been keeping tabs on it to make webms for free (you)'s. This week will feature Yohane who probably has the worst voice of them all.

You would still have to visit the 7-11 spots to vote

Ugh fuck this is why I wanted to avoid sunshine but curiosity got me and I'm now attached as I was with muse. ;-;

wasn't expecting alter to be one of the firsts though since they still have three muses (sif card design) that haven't been out for preorder yet plus they still might be hiding more muse swimsuit designs.
another reason is that since alter uses designs from the mobile game, it would be better if there were more designs for them to choose from. but since the silhouette looks like Chika's Aquarium R design, it might be that they're gonna release all of them based on Aquarium unlike Muse where they released designs from diff sets. if so well I'm fine with the costumesa anyway/

If I recall I think her VA is the most accomplished singer of the group

Within the series Yoshiko should have the worst voice, Riko and Zuramaru the best.

Holy shit dude, how is that even possible?

Dub Yoshiko is disappointing for how she only has a Yohane voice and not a bratty kid alternate mode. The dialog was particularly goofy in the dub script so it's the worst of both worlds.

The winner will be You and the figure will be Koi Aqua outfit. Guaranteed.

Are you talking about English or Japanese VAs? Yoshiko's Japanese VA has a great singing voice.

A few threads back some user requested more of Yoshiko's (Kobayashi) voice and someone linked him the dub. It was almost physically painful to watch. Hell, just comparing the photos of the English and Japanese kills me.

Favorite muse sub-unit?

The GK clone.

They weren't part of my childhood (I'm know, pathetic).
I've just tried it once (very few times) when I was such a kindergarten boy, and I failed. Never really touched them again.

BiBi > Lily white > Printemps

Damn, I never realized they were wearing the same outfits in the first and last singles.

You really should learn it user, it's not that hard and it's fun.

Obviously Lily White! specially the latests songs! they give such a elegant classic aura. Sweet instruments and beats that remind me of the oldies pop songs. Plus, it has Umi + Rin!. Fits my tastes more closely

Second... Printemps. Cut it at half, you have generic poppy songs, all that crap, catchy ones. And, on the other half, you have surprisingly powerful ballads, showing how fragile and sad these cuties can be, getting their little hearts broken. Beatiful ambient

Last, BiBi. All awesome, all cool, all perfect. Fashion and top style. You got the amazing Maki plus Nico giving dinamic to the songs. Mature and more professional feeling. But, BUT, it isn't my thing. I mean, its like heavy metal; it's so perfect that it bores me.

Thanks. It was bad experience. I remember I had to use traning wheels haha.
I've grew up with that rancor, a hole in my childhood. Someday I'll try it again when I get the chance
daww Chika encourages me

They REALLY overdid it with Eli's outfit.

Lily White has the best songs, even though Eli is probably my favorite singer.

Last chance to post them Edgy Kanan edits

Edgy/Snake Kanan disappears forever and she becomes idoru Kanan next episode

>A world without Chika, You, or my family or you...
>says You twice
What did they mean by this?

She's talking about 4 different people
>Chika
>You as in You Watanabe
>family
>you as in (you) the reader

She'll always be an edgy bitch in our hearts.

She's never not thinking about You

I had a similar experience, got frustrated as a kid and never touched a bicycle again until my early twenties. But when I did it was easier, more pleasant and more useful than I imagined. I highly recommend it.

Can you make You say to you "I love you"? Would you ever be able to make You happy? Is You really meant for you?

>he doesn't go mountain biking every weekend

You should user, its fun as hell

Voice of an angel, bellybutton and armpit of a semen demon.

>Would you ever be able to make You happy?

That's the plan.

>Riko in thigh highs.

I haven't watched the anime yet.
Stop all the Yoshiko, Hanamaru, Riko, Mari , Ruby crap. I feel miserable totally missing, ignoring this girl! everyone seems to love her and I'm so out of context!

I will literally learn to lucid dream just to make it happen.

Do it for her, user.

Where is this from?

The last three songs Lily White came out with shit on everything Printemps and BiBi ever came out with. Shunjou Romantic, Omoide Ijou ni Naritakute, Otohime Heart de Love Kyuuden. Quality as fuck.

One of the very few doujins on sadpanda right now. I'm sure you can find it in a minute or two.

To save school and face µ's!

It's pretty decent but nothing from C90 has, or will, top this masterpiece from C89.

Don't leave Aki no Anata no Sora Tooku of the party, user.

English dub Yoshiko is actually a good singer, though.

DIA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

Oh I know. I was just talking about last three songs. Anata no Sora was awesome, Binetsu Kara Mystery was great, Rin fucking killed it as the lead in Onaji Hoshi ga Mitai. Hell, even the Nozomi-centered Futari Happiness was good. Lily White was consistently great.

When is she getting her episode?

I didn't want to bother to check what you meant haha It's just that I wanted to point out: it's curious, I felt some "change" on these four latest lily white songs. As if, they went smother.

>was

IT'S JOKE~

>mfw I cried like a bitch during the train station scene.

I work in an ambulance and was stupid enough to watch this episode on my phone. Thank god I was in the back of the rig during the lunch break and my partner was asleep up front.

Russian > Canadian

Probably too late, I assume most of the remaining episodes will be Dia/Mari/Kanan garbage.

WOW

user, please...

You are the garbage

There's always s2.

Nepgear is for sexual

I don't understand why they don't give this shit 2 cour seasons. It's like they hate money or something.

Fuck off you bitch, no one actually likes you and you're the worst student council president.

I wish Mari knew how to play an electric guitar while Kanan plays the acoustic. It would be better that most of them could play an instrument other than the piano.

Electric guitar would have been a convenient way to bring up punk and industrial metal. It hasn't been revealed if they composed any songs while they were a trio. I wouldn't be surprised if the creators forget to mention it entirely, like how they forgot the school rules require 5 people for a club. There's still a slim possibility for it though.

Rare Yoshiko

Just relistened to SELF CONTROL a few times. Honestly, probably better than anything Aqours has put out so far. Lantis did this shit with A-Rise too, Private Wars/Shocking Party was better than any µ's song until Loneliest Baby, and that includes Snow Halation/Yume no Tobira.

Rank you favorite Sunshine song.
mine is:
1. Humming Friend
2. Sunshine Pikkapika Ondo
3. Self-Control

How many byfriends Yoshiko had during her middle school years?
Do you think she already had threesome with 2 handsome guys?

Part of the unique charm of idol music is the choir-like sound of a bunch of girls singing in unison. All other pop music lacks that. I'm going to guess you prefer the sub-unit singles to the main ones too. If I'm correct that might just be a bias for a different sound.

I don't think Yoshiko cares about boyfriend stuffs. Didn't she just say that she doesn't want people to touch her or something?

Who would want to date that weirdo?

Chuuni are always easy score

One of her legs phases through the bike.

Not sure about Yoshiko but Ruby and Maru seems to be more easy to get.

>prefer the sub-unit singles
You got me there, user

So are you but at least Zuramaru has friends.

Wow you are fucking dumb.
>caring older sister takes on much of the household duties so mom can work and support the family
>demands everyone does their best at all times to ensure success
>uses fathers untimely death as motivation to bring joy to others, never dwells on it or whines about it
>twin tails and DFC (if you don't like these fucking leave Sup Forums)
You're a retarded secondary who only watched the anime, if that. Shitpost elsewhere.

I'm going to marry Kanan!

She already got the aquarium episode.