BLEACH

What do you think happened to all the characters we never got back to?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?axx50czbbfb471c
mediafire.com/?02h3dynbbk4u2gs
mediafire.com/?a0ptz035z9xxd9y
mediafire.com/?3gch2zirmi50n8v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They died.

I hope someone rescued Halibel.

Renji, Ichigo and Kazui having foursome with Ichika.

I really don't know

IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?

Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?

Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Do you think Kubo even thought of them, even when his manga was ending?

He's the guy who, if it wasn't for editorial guidelines, would have just drawn new characters fighting new characters forever.

You know that extended chapter of Tails Gets Trolled where the two OCs get into this crazy long fight which was shonen as fuck? Like that.

How did everyone react when they found out there was a villain for every letter of the alphabet in the last arc?

Ever heard of a cat box? Everything you want to happen to them is true.

>the only SJ author with an actually good and interesting style
>can't write stories or draw backgrounds to save his life

I thought it was a nice gimmick, better than Espadas' numbers.

bleach is going to be weird as shit for new people who are going to read it in a binge session.
like you really don't think about that when going weekly.
>wait he killed him already?
>a time skip?
>holy fuck ichigo isn't with rukia?
>what happened to everyone else?
>what the fuck its already over?

I don't want a live action movie, oh god.

If not a spinoff then at least a data book or even a fucking 4-koma series of their after-stories.

4koma sounds good, actually. I'd read one about the Shinigami kids hanging out and refining their skills while hunting down nearby Hollows.

OP, please
I just finished masturbating

Halibel's stuck in the rape dungeon unless her servant's managed to find her.

I have spilled so much fucking seed to this

Kazui will take Ichika's virginity, Or Ichika will take Kazui's virginity by force or not.

What a shitty resolution OP

I need a close up on Nel.

who keeps posting these

Don't know how to do that. Have this instead.

We'll get back to them in the sequel.

>Ichika blushing hard

Oooo looks like somebody has a boyfriend

Never, never, and never. In fact, has there been any lewd fanart that came out since the last chapter hit?

I wanna face that Rukia.

Does anyone get this reference?

Or this one?

How long did it take for them to fuck? Seriously, Yoruichi was practically telling Ichigo to bang Orihime and she didn't even confess before the story skipped to their married life.

They probably had sex a few months after the war. People fuck the shit out of each other after wars.

tied loose ends I would have liked to see.

Grimjow being the King of Hueco Mundo
Saving Haribel
Shunsui getting a rematch with Chad
"complete form" of Chads powers
Ishida leading the former Sternritters.
Ichigo going back to substitute Soul Reaper working with his old classmates (nothing was implied as such at the end.)

Problem is, Kubo didn't repeat his bullshit.
>..whoever said the Vandenreich was based on the English Alphabet?
>reveal insanely stupid power up based on special Roman letters, greek, cuneiform, whatever
>job off-panel

>tfw none of the espada was a cute loli

the only cliche worth doing and he fucked, and lilotto isnt kawaii enough

>Grimjow being the King of Hueco Mundo
He doesn't seem like the type to share. Would Harribel really let him be king?
>Saving Haribel
We'll learned that she was saved by her three fraccion / Loly / Menoly in the Databook.
>Shunsui getting a rematch with Chad
While this would be enjoyable, we know how it would turn out. Shunsui's Bankai isn't a good matchup for someone like Chad.
>"complete form" of Chads powers
If only the statues were controlled by BG9.
>Ishida leading the former Sternritters.
He had the chance at a Quincy harem. I wonder if he still has his Schrift.
>Ichigo going back to substitute Soul Reaper working with his old classmates (nothing was implied as such at the end.)
Do we know if he wanted to do so?

>"Finally...that should be the last of those bastards."
>Turns out they had a Diacritic Division

Could Ryuken get a schrift?

Eh, I'd say Lilynette is plenty cute.

Ichigo - Shinigami
Ishida - Quiucy
Chad - Fullbringer
Orihime - ???

Will we finally learn what she is in the Databook?

best girl

Would Ichigo be the sort of guy who's concerned about dying a virgin?

>holy fuck ichigo isn't with rukia?

Literally no one will think this unless they watch the anime and skip HM and FB.

Boobs

ohh, i forgot about her, her death was so sad

Doesn't she die twice?

Would you a ice shota?

No, but I'd watch him get harassed by a busty woman.

no, she dies with stark

L-lewd

>ywn see uncle toshiro being forced to babysit kazui with karin resting her boobs on top of his head while he sings a half assed lullaby to babby kazui

>Adult Karin became a young Kukaku
Very nice.

At the end the only good thing about Bleach is that Karin inherited the Shiba tits.

I'd give him headpats.

I always knew Ichigo was a tit man.

I didn't think there was really any doubt about that.

Considering his mommy issues and the few reactions to Rangiku it should surprise no one.

never read bleach and heard it was over. is it worth the ride?

No

>All those fucking characters
Kubo could've finished this a lot better if he trimmed the fucking fat a little

Plus, the chapters where he fought UIquiorra over Orihime were literally titled THE LUST.

Consensus seems to be that Soul Society and the chapters before it were the only worthwhile parts. That leaves out a lot.

Yeah no

Do you think part of the problem with Hueco Mundo and the Final Arc was all the hopping between battles because of the sheer size of the cast?

Cause that kind of shit is why I dropped Claymore and never picked it back up.

When Kubo doesn't know what to write he just introduces more characters. One of his biggest flaws as a writer.

What the fuck happened to Grimmjow

Here, have a lewd Soifon x Yoruichi doujin.
mediafire.com/?axx50czbbfb471c

Artist is a not a native Japanese speaker, so this is only available in chink.

Watch the anime, when you get to the third opening drop it and don't look back.

He killed Askin, got fucked up by poison, and then was subsequently saved by Nel.
Thanks Doujin user. I'm still loving the Orihime ones.

I like to pretend that Tatsuki got some powers and became relevant off-screen

With a Kubo 4 koma you get one joke every 3 months. It's actually funny if you save them.

That was lewd as fuck.

Gonna take a wild guess and say she's descended from the Fair Folk. The Shun Shun Rikka are fairylike, she's really beautiful, and her outlook on life is slightly off. Of course, I'm just talking out of my ass here.

Would you mind posting the link to the Orihime doujins? I went back and tried to find if you'd posted a link but couldn't.

She got dirt-tier filler powers, which is probably worse than getting no powers

>tfw the fair folk invade
>ichika and kazui fight them off and save the kidnapped Orihime together

Count me in

It's filler which means it didn't happen. I don't see what the problem is.

dont let the memes fool you
It really picks up when Rukia gets kidnapped by soul society and most people say it goes downhill after that arc but personally I think its really enjoyable all the way until the fake karakura town arc starts. But at that point its still worth riding out until the final battle with main baddie. But everything after that is not great.

Ended up as Mayuri's samples and guinea pigs.

They probably had a big party after defeating Yhwach, Orihime got drunk and started babbling weird stuff like falling in love with the same person no matter how many lives she'd live, Ichigo then called for 5 ambulances.

mediafire.com/?02h3dynbbk4u2gs
mediafire.com/?a0ptz035z9xxd9y
mediafire.com/?3gch2zirmi50n8v

Not him, but you're the best. Neko a best and so are you. I think she's coming out with a new doujin soon.

I can picture them having a French theme, like how the Arrancar were Spanish and the Vandenreich were German.

Kazui and Ichika is the purest form of love

That'd work out well.

Bluebeard.
Cinderella (in 1697)
Diamonds and Toads.
Donkey Skin.
Little Red Riding Hood (Le Petit Chaperon Rouge in 1697)
Mother Goose Tales (Contes de ma mère l'Oye in 1695)
Puss in Boots (in 1697)

Or Kubo could go more ancient.

Thanks user

>Puss in boots
>Jackie+Yoruichi: the character

>puss in dirty boots
FTFY

I thought it was interesting soi fon was scolding zaraki in the future.

Doujins when?

tfw you realize both ichigo and orihime come from broken families and yet they both healed and together created a loving ,warm , safe and happy family for their son to grow up in

So, that little pink haired girl was his Zanpakto, right? How exactly was it explained that everyone else could see her?

It wasn't

I found this theory and laughed.

1/2

What if IH vs Yhwach supposedly IR vs Yhwach? And IH ending supposedly IR ending
So we all know that Orihime was the one who accompanied Ichigo to Yhwach’s room for defeating Yhwach. But is it because Kubo really mean to do that?

First, let’s back to chapter 666.
Remember this scene? Urahara said that he leaving everything to Ichigo and Rukia. I know Kubo-sensei is a smart person. There’s no way this line goes for nothing. So, in my theory, the final fight supposedly a duet between IR vs Yhwach. Because, if it was not so, for what thing that Urahara mention “leaving everything to Ichigo and Rukia “?

But, we also know that Kubo-sensei was rushed by WSJ to finish Bleach, right?

Because of this, he changed the plot to IH vs Yhwach. Because if he really did IR vs Yhwach, he wouldn’t have enough time to finish Bleach. Because to reach this point, it would need a nice explanation and, of course, it would be taking more time for it. And Kubo-sensei doesn’t have the time

It also applied to thing if IR became a canon pair. Well, Kubo need time for giving a good explanation how can IR became a couple. I mean, Ichigo and Rukia are two people who have different species(?). Ichigo is…. well, mixed creature let’s say he’s human, and Rukia is shinigami. Whether which is who will live in where, it would need explanation. But, as I mention before, Kubo-sensei doesn’t have the time for it.

Seriously the most retarded thing you can do. Kubo is like those restaurants who think having a giant fucking menu is going to please customers, then they find out its making their restaurant worse because it takes too long to cook the food because the chef cant memorize all the recipes.

Kubo should have kept it simple, one main villain, maybe a couple henchman, and get back to focusing on the high schoolers with soul society refusing to help.

Well, Ichigo's dad was loving and dotting, his mod just died.
Orihime was beaten and abused by her parents.

Not really the same kind of "broken".

2/2

Till this point, Kubo-sensei need something that can make IH feel real for good if he couldn’t make IR because he doesn’t have the time. Yeah, till this point he already did all development to Ichigo and Rukia. (C’mone guys. After all those poems, spread, lines, scenes, etc, you said that Kubo-sensei not hinting Ichigo’s feeling toward Rukia? You must be blind.)

The answer is IH vs Yhwach final fight.

At least, people can think that Ichigo acknowledge Orihime already by letting her to fight alongside him Though for me it was not enough. IR developments are just too many to being compared with this explanation lol, Nah with this Kubo-sensei can make an end with IH being together without many explanations. Because Ichigo and Orihime already same species (human). Well, for lazy thinking, fans could just say “Maybe ten years gap make Ichigo falling in love with Orhime”.

In the end, I still think that if Kubo-sensei still have enough time, I’m sure the ending would be more clear and IR would has big chance to be a canon pair. It’s just because Kubo-sensei rushed by WSJ to finish Bleach early. I still, at least with this theory, have faith over Kubo-sensei.

Nah, what I don’t understand till now, why Kubo-sensei not just make an open ending rather than this shitty couple thingy ending with kids. (I mean, how the f RR’s kid already that old when konpaku aging is take longer time than human? JUST HOW?!)

Maybe in the end, Bleach ending will be still left as one of universe mystery.

>Ichigo's family
>broken

Her being welcomed into his after being alone since middle school is nice though

I picture the Fair Folk as having familiars with minds of their own. Cinderella's got her godmother, Little Red has the hunter and her grandmother, Puss in Boots is actually the familiar of the obligatory shota, and so on.

However, that might hem too close to Stands/Personas, with the most significant difference being that the familiars have personalities that might clash with their owners, and even then, they can't refuse orders from them.

What if Bleach was all just a dream by Ichigo and the ending is him explaining it to Tatsuki who just flicks his nose and tells him to hurry up since they're late to school

That would probably be slightly more satisfying than the ending we got.

probably REIATSU is SO BEEG