Eddie Bravo said I should watch this.... so I am (20 minutes in now). So far so good. Seems up Sup Forums's alley

Eddie Bravo said I should watch this.... so I am (20 minutes in now). So far so good. Seems up Sup Forums's alley.

hooktube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo

Apparently it's pretty old, gimme a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU
youtube.com/watch?v=2oRO0N19xLA
youtube.com/watch?v=AqiFFGSZwq8
youtube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=qne2QSzlZPw
hooktube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo
topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually was going to watch that too.

I'm only half way in but it's good so far. Very topical, surprised I hadn't heard of it before.

There's some actors I recognize that are telling their story, but I had never heard of it before. Definitely worth a watch.

Don't forget your super male vitality you triple faggot

wow - that was unexpected. Does this doc have anything to do with infowars? It seems like you're implying it does, but I legitimately just heard of this and have no idea.

I watched it last night and it infuriated me. I want to murder these people.

Did you sage? Shit didn't bump,

I've just gotten to the point of "you wanted so it's ok" (basically). I'm quite pissed, it was either gonna be that or spook (the occult angle with pizzagate always spooks me).

i just skimmed through a little, seems depressing and enraging at the same time. I bet you these fuckers use kids as currency

bump

It is (depressing an enraging), but gotta air out that dirty laundry.

I'm about 3/4 now - I could see people trying to pull the 'isolated incident card'.

very hwhite of you

I should of not mentioned Eddie Bravo in the OP, maybe this thread would of gotten more attention.

I'll likely repost again tomorrow. I just finished this, I feel like all of Sup Forums needs to watch it.

$10

sniff

Alright, I just finished this (I said I finished it earlier but I was lying).. Don't watch it on hooktube, give them proper views on youtube.

Some of these 'people' are still in the industry. Not your personal army and all that shit, but we need to shame these fuckers.

God damn that was a great documentary. Why the fuck haven't I heard of this before? Ya'll let me down.

Please continue to bump this, I will make more thread in the follow day, I'll try to make the OP more captivating. This shit needs to be seen. We're literally working against the devil.

I'm so glad to see everyone migrating away from YewTube.

I'm so proud of you bastards

I feel ya - but if watching it on youtube gives whoever made this more of a incentive to do what they're doing, idk, I'm ok with people watching it on youtube.

idk how that all works tho. I'm not trying to dick these people out of views or money, they did some good work, at least as far as I'm concerned.

>reminder this guy is in this doc, is one of the main shillers for pedocoin

Very sad. The attitude of the pedos is like theres nothing wrong with what they do. Genuinely evil and cold blooded people

youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU

Bump of cocaine

This doc is legit, pol and htg should have been on this ages ago

bump

It's been on here many times desu

I feel queasy watching this.

The producer was on alex jones show on Thursday or Friday.

I figured it had been, but I browse Sup Forums a lot (way too much) and never heard of it before. I feel like it's worth bringing back up.

really?I don't watch alex jones (legit too conspiracy for me). Mind posting a link?

>it's worth bringing back up
It is.

there is an interview on (((infowars))) with one of the makers. Apparantly it was completed two years ago, but ofc (((hollywood))) shitcanned it because of their pedos.

So they waited for weinstein event to just release it

youtube.com/watch?v=2oRO0N19xLA

The guy said theyve got more dirt on other people too. Just in case they wanna start some shit

I was under the impression it was released in 2014? But again, this is the first I heard about it. I wanted to make this thread for any other user's who hadn't heard about it.

He was in studio

timestamp? It's 2am where I am and I was planning to wake up at 8am, but decided to stay up to shill this thread (I never make threads).

think these on youtube are reuploads, they released it on vimeo(I think), because judentube just takes it down

I literally watched this doc a couple of years ago

Around 50mins but others have posted the standalone segment.

Thanks guys.

Yea i know, old news. Did you like it? I never saw it before, just wanted to bug Sup Forums to watch it (if they haven't seen it before). Like a kid who sees a good ass movie and wants everyone else to see it. Shoot me, idk, lol.

Gotcha, watching it now. Way to be guys.

I liked it but like any doc, about a subject that can ruin everything, nobody says a thing.

In my mind, people who say "I know x but can't say names" need to be thrown in jail. That's not gonna convince anyone that isn't already convinced.

yeah this is gross. I just finished it here my self.

I can't even... can't even get that shit can just go on, and that they are obviously protected these kikes. Just imagine how big the problem really is, I... I really didn't think it was off the scale it most likely is, the whole fucking hollywood kid movie shit seems to be run by fucking pedos. It was mostly about these ones with this single company here, but I can just picture that this is the standard there

Also a reminder that this Cory Feldman(or was that the name of his dead friend?) guy just got his house raided because of drugs, pure coincidence right?

More like party favors desu

Shillllllllll

Yea, that's the worst part about this shit. What if normies saw this en masse? Maybe I should make a twitter account and shill there.

yup, that's me, thanks for the bump homie.

this really, we have laws that cover this here, well I am not a lawyer but it goes under to leave someone in a "helpless condition". This is punishable with rather severe punishment. It covers a lot, the simplest I can think off is if you would see someone crash a car or sinking in a boat, then you would just say fuck it and just drive off without helping and contacting police/coast guard

I lol actually also know off a jackass that was working with disabled people, he left this mongoloid in the car when it was hot outside while he was supposed to take him to the mall. He got like 6 months in jail for that. The mongo almost died in there. This law covers a lot of shit is what I am saying

Yes! We need to get on this hard I just watched it recently wtf is with Ben savage hey! He's deep in this shit for sure I googled Ben savage pedo nothing came up except that old man from boy meets world came out and said he had been diddle as a kid then there was a pic of him with his arm around little Ben... guys so many soon many leads can come from this movie GET ON THIS PLEASE I wish I had the time once I do I'm all over this shit and ytgate

bump for truth getting out there youtube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo

Bump with thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=qne2QSzlZPw

Ben Savage Confirmed Pedo

this, so much this. Let's go boys.

Why did they think they had to distinguish between homosexuals and pedophiles as if they're mutually exclusive?

That pot smoking Brazilian jiu jitsu guy with the tournament? Lmfao he's in politics now? Siiiiiick

Nothing like having an illiterate drug addict wrestler with 60+ concussions tell you how the world really works.

I've met Eddie, he's a chill guy.

Yep, that's the guy. Did you watch the doc?

I don't take what Eddie says serious, but this was a good recommendation.

Yeeehaw! Fuckin stoked after I watched it last night I was just fucking livid and I couldn't find a thread on here about this at all. Pol can break this shit wide open with all these leads.

>listening to what the beta-bravo says instead of pic related
>ever

bump

Fuck no. The guy's a retard. Degeneracy has been running rampant in Hollywood since inception, it doesn't really matter. Any sort of doc is just disinformation, also low key instigated by them. Hence is why Eddie bravo would suggest it.

Definitely did not sage. Everybody needs to know about this.

>Any sort of doc is just disinformation
Sounds like something Eddie would say

Shit I'll go ahead and bump this again.

oi oi. Comped af

I remember #OP Deatheaters it was about hunting down the 'pedosadists',
This was before any of the pizzagate stuff started.
OPD had kind of started dying out and people started bringing up the pizzagate stuff. The OP Deatheaters people wouldn't have it, if you brought pizzagate up you were instantly labeled a Trumptard and considered persona non grata.
I didn't think that was right at the time and I still don't.

Not all of them. Nobody's going to disinfo on some national geographic shit, at least not yet, but Hollywood yeah.

idk what to do from here boys. We (you and I) need to identify these people still in the industry. Identify who they worked with, and more importantly who they are still working with. I feel like such a shill, but this is something we can actually achieve. I'll do my part, but it's getting late here and I'm unironically getting sleepy lol.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=IxHITJfD8Wo
bumpin

>show my mom this
>she buys Corey Feldmans book

kek

I can't tell, are you implying this doc didn't have hard facts? I think the evidence it brought was pretty concrete. Maybe I'm just naive, but fuckin hell.

Naive, bro. Naive.

Eddie doesn't compete in striking arts. I doubt he's been concussed. He has a fucked up back but I'll take back pain over brain damage any day.

You're going to have to convince me. Cause I aint buying it homie.

niggertube

So go take a documentary recommended by some asshole with brain damage at face value.

Someone start a new deatheaters type group I have a buddy that was user hacker pedo hunter I'll get his ass involved too I'm sure we can start a huge group here on Pol

They just need to conveyor belt these pedos into a fucking cauldron. They barely even punish the fucks in Cali, and then they rehire them and rinse wash repeat. Fucking burn it all down

Have you watched it you fucking shill this has nothing to do with that retard

Yeah this thread needs reposting with a better title saged

I take literally everything with a grain of salt. I watched the doc, it's highly convincing, please prove anything within it is an untruth. That's all I ask. I appreciate actual discourse, so far you haven't brought that. I've even pulled myself back from insulting you to get real discourse. Either have a discussion or don't expect me to reply.

yea this, sorry. I made it only 20 minutes into the video. Feel free to remake the thread

>Feel free to remake the thread
In fact I'd appreciate it.

I hope to see this explode on here I'll check back later , WATCH THE FULL MOVIE ALL OF IT AND TELL US THIS IS BULLSHIT fucking degenerates

I don't wanna OP bro I have a bunch of other shit going on right now I gotta jet my men LET'S FUCKING DO THIS GET INNNNNN HERE

Gotcha, I plan on making another thread tomorrow when I'm not drunk. I'll leave Bravo out of it.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/

Another good one from the 90s that was due to air but got pulled last minute. This one implicated politicians and the clintons iirc

>Bryan Singer mentioned

Holy Kek. Fuck these faggots.

Overwhelmingly factual, but they somehow obfuscated the whole documentary by inserting one person that allowed them to get away with it. One bad apple intentionally put in their so the guilty can discredit the real victims.

Didn't mean to reply to you.

You have to go back.

Bump

Sarcasm or protection?

bump

watched it.
Recommending

Jews and gays are truly evil.

There's a reason why these people were persecuted throughout history.
Methinks it's time for them to be persecuted again.

I could tell Michael Harrah was a pedo the moment I laid eyes on him

Lmao, they always have a look to them.