Dangan Ronpa 3

She's taking photos without flash, the heinous fiend!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
youtube.com/watch?v=OpQuNY3XFI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>takes photo
>puts sepia filter over it for no reason

D E S P A I R

>Teruteru
>Shitting and pissing in his good looking dishes and offering them to refugees

how in the ever loving fuck do they come up with the crazy character designs like Ibuki and Gundham?
Is there a process or some shit, cause I want to be able to make wacky ass characters with memorable hair too.

This. Despair-inducing!

missed Sup Forums when despair ep 7 came out, any new dank memes?

As much as I love Mahiru, I will never understand how she worked as despair without directly working under Sonia.

Try card game anime. Trust me if you think Yugi had some weird hair you aint seen shit.

All I want is for the Hajime memories to have survived and are inside Hajikura's brain right now. It's so unclear now and Kodaka made it so on purpose. He is going to blue ball is on jabberwock until Chiaki meets Izuru in despair hen.

Yeah

RIP BEST GIRL

KILL CANDYSLUT

>takes picture of the night with her thousand-dollar camera
>prints out a bunch of copies and doesn't replace the toner

SOMEONE STOP ME

Kirigiri a shit.

Mahiru took pictures of all the despair inducing events and distributed them around the world so everyone knew despair was nothing to fuck with.

In the grand scheme of things, that probably makes her one of the most useful despairs.

So even in Despair, they are still 'friends' so to say? Kinda weird no one snapped and told them like, "What the fuck guys let's just stop this".

this

photographer is way better than folk dancer or "musician who makes shitty music people hate"

Yeah I wonder about this too especially with Peko and Fuyuhiko. They remained very close.

Is there an ero version of Kamakura? Where the lobotomy procedure goes wrong and instead of finding everything boring, he finds everything absolutely arousing. Hope is sexy. Despair is sexy. Talent is sexy. Talentless blues are sexy. The student council is sexy. His quest then becomes to find something in his life that can either arouse him greater or actually keep his dick down.

Well if she's responsible for shit like the Mt. Monokuma picture and shit you see in DR1, I actually have to agree with you there.

Way things are headed right now they were probably all brainwashed by evil anime

Yeah it is kinda weird that nothing like that happened, almost like they've been brainwashed.

OH WAIT

We all had a good laugh at MIND CONTROL ANIME but it doesn't look like it's stuck around.

Maybe we'll get something going on when it comes back into the story.

>either arouse him greater
He'd just go straight back to Chiaki again.

Depends on what drove them into despair

The way I see it, we've got two choices

Choice 1: Brainwash Anime.

Not much to say. They were brainwashed by anime. Kind of lame, but w/e

Choice 2: FUCKING NORMAL FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Reserve Course Students, who represent most of the world, killed or led to the death of Chiaki. They decided to destroy the entire world as a response. They remain friends because revenge is fucking delicious.

>tells everyone to huddle up for a picture
>that means you, user
>user, get nearer to the girl you have a crush on
>that's right, near enough so she knows you didn't shower today
>takes the picture
>puts her thumb over user's face

SHE CANNOT BE KILLED

SHE CANNOT BE REASONED WITH

You're probably right, but it's still silly to see her be put up next to Gundham, Peko, Nidai, and Akane who are basically just super villains.

Once Chiaki die they decided together to fuck this world up brainwashing helps too for the didun do nuthin factor.

Oh look its the girl no one likes

anyone have that screen cap?

im working a 16 hour shift so I cant get it right now

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Those three are good grunts but, really, the most they can do to spread despair is go where Junko tells them to go and kill a few people.

Mahiru could probably spread more Despair with one afternoon of uploading photos to the internet.

While violence is supreme, destroying the world it's much faster when you combine brute force with despair inducing mass media

Hiyoko comes from an extremely powerful family. Her name carries more weight than anyone not named Togami or Nevermind. She was also trained to orchestrate assassinations so she can take out diplomats and other high ranking people.

Ibuki also has some celebrity status, but let's be honest, her music is enough to drive people to despair.

>Uses the video feature on her camera
>Uploads them to youtube
>They're portrait mode

Remember

They censored the girl after Chisa in despairarc OP

They censored Kirigiri's face in the picture

Chisa = Kirigiri

So was Usami based off of her after all? We'll probably never find out at this rate since it's unlikely that Kodaka will give her any time in the spotlight anymore now that Monaca's out of the picture, but if she has to resemble anyone, it must be her.

>a few people
Kazuichi built a giant robot, Gundham controls armies of beasts, and Fuyuhiko has his clan. I'd say some are fairly capable of mass destrution.

Trips say we get to see Ryouko in the next Despair episode

Question. Why doesn't DR2 have any references to human Chiaki whatsoever? Was this not supposed to be until Kohacka changed his mind?

Would Junko brainwash 77-B before or after her little Ryouko thing?

*unsheathes katana*
Care to repeat that, kid?

Ai Chiaki is a reference to human chiaki

If 16 all the episodes are leaked online by 16 hour kun

Either this is all an illusion or he really is a hack.

Well depending on the way you look at it Nagito knew about Chiaki during the prologue.

Maybe so but they still can't spread as fast as the Internet. While they can level a city in a few hours, Mahiru could have already make headlines in several continents.

I don't know I didn't write the story

Most likely, yes. What's more peculiar is that, with the way things stand, they're supposed to have gotten their old memories back, but wouldn't this remind everyone but Izuru (and even possibly him if something drastic enough happens inside his mind) of the real Chiaki?

It's probably just Kohacka being Kohacka.

Doujins when

DR0 happens 1 month after the council killing and lasts a few days, a week tops.
I guess a bit before, and a lot after.

I think AI Chiaki's mere existence alludes to Human Chiaki

>finally find that funny clip from a TV show on Youtube
>turns out it was recorded with a potato with shitty sound and video quality
>Uploader: xXxMahiruDESPAIRxXx

some people just want to watch the world burn

>Having shit taste

There are different ways of spreading despair. Some cause the devastation, others spread it. It's not really about who did what more. They're a unit.

has to be before, pretty sure DR0 takes place pretty much next episode, timelinewise

Nice try.

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong! Monday we'll be back in action!

They're very different in a lot of ways though. It's especially odd given how much more similar AI Junko is to Junko, or Alter Ego to Chihiro.

Not really 16 hour kun will probably be the best meme to come from this

16 hour kun

16 HOUR KU-U-U-U-UN

youtube.com/watch?v=OpQuNY3XFI0

The the best thing about this group. Even as despairs they still stay together.

Juzo is love.
Juzo is life.

Seriously fucking this. Took multiple threads by storm by making OC and compelled a based user to go ahead and save us from a world without subs.

yea I was here for that firsthand, just hoping I didn't miss anything during the despair airing

Junko really couldn't have picked a better group for dominating the world.

How the hell would a Despair Mode Class 78 even compete in the same league as giant robots, animal armies, organised crime groups and an entire country?

Can't wait to see their silly antics as ultimate despairs

So Animator-kun is evil in Future Arc then?

definitely one of the funnier posts

Like said, Nagito is a huge fanboy, so he did his research prior to attending. Hes familiar with the class and their talents except Hajime. It may be why he took an interest in him, because he was an unknown.

KIRIGIRI IS GOING TO DIE Sup Forums, HOW DO WE SAVE HER?

So, which one of the girls from Class 77th will get wet for Izuru?

Togami owns a big country

Sakura and Mukuro are the best fighters of everybody except Izuru

Sayaka has millions of fans

uhhh yeah that's pretty much it

The bunnysuit will protect her!

Have Boozeman take the bullet.

Because Kodaka is a hack and left everything vague and used that to create real Chiaki

>Ruruka makes friends with Seiko
>asks Seiko to eat her candy
>Seiko says she'll die if she eats it
>Ruruka gets pissy about it

>Ruruka is in killing game with Izayoi
>asks Izayoi to eat her candy
>Izayoi says he doesn't want to eat it now
>suddenly turns up dead

Nothing suspicious about that.

Sakura's the only op one from class 78 that someone from 77 doesn't cancel out. But even then, the combination of Nekomaru and Akane might still be better. And Sakura also showed that Junko can't get a real hold on her, so there was no point in trying.

The only real threat of class 78 is Despair Chihiro, a AI infestation taking over machinery, such as airport terminals, nuclear system, millitary hardware would be painful to deal with.

Basically Skynet meets DR

ok how do I make this more wacky

Everything will go back to normal soon enough, brothers. Despair not for we, as always, are still here!

We can't say for sure. So far he seems to be being tricked by Junko. Maybe will fall into despair for a while? Who knows.

>Despair Sakura
>Despair Genocider

Christ, Chihiro so OP. He's a character you wouldn't expect to be so important in the long run.

Its funny how someone who dies so early in DR1 ends up being one of the most important characters to the story as a whole

>sakura and mukuro
>mondo recruiting biker gangs all over the world
>chihiro hacking the government, creating evil AIs and such
>togami spreading despair using his money and influence

Yeah they're pretty much the only real threats, would still be interesting I think

Mukuro is on her side. Togami doesn't own shit anymore after Twogami crashed the Togami clan.

>she didn't mention anything about the normies, just said it sucked teaching there.
Considering the anime at that point pegged Chisa as the kind of person who didn't discriminate. It was essentially a punch to the gut.

Kodaka basically had to kill Chihiro off BECAUSE he was so OP.

Junko tried to control Sakura but couldn't. I can't imagine her even giving in. Genocider also decided in DRAE that the whole and despair thing wasn't worth giving a shit about.

There's still

>Sakura
>Genocider
>Togami
>Mondo
>Mukuro

Also can you imagine Hitler mode Despair Ishimaru? And Despair Aoi being like the shark from Jaws, forcing everyone to stay out of the water.

nah Sakura can easily 1v16. Don't forget she can hold her own vs Monokuma

>anons actually believe this

>izuru somehow doesn't already know that guy would still be able to fire off a shot at him because DESPAIR

SHL Analytics my ass.

She never said it sucked teaching there because the people she taught were normies, though. It might not be as fun of an environment. It might be hard for an ex-SHSL student to teach regular people and have to restrain the wackier parts of her behavior. She might just be down about missing her class. There are any number of reasons she could be upset.

Granted, it is kind of weird she doesn't seem to miss her class there when she leaves, but I'll chalk that up to the way the anime focuses only on SHSL characters and Hajimeme.

She's the one responsible for video game "leaks" I take it? The one's that are blurry as fuck for some reason.

They're still villains

Yeah DR is way too grounded in reality to add something as stupid as mind control anime.

it was literally impossible, the dude's head was chainsawed off, there's not way to send signals from the brain to the rest of the body

Despair Genocider is regular genocider, Sakura could fall for despair if her clan called her out for staying in the shelter.

Assuming Kamukura and Nidai are good in this scenario, they could fight her, either that, or Kenshiro

Thats the deal with him, Chihiro could probably make a Izuru-esque AI without moral restraints.

Can you imagine, SHSL Hope and Despair Chiaki?

>guys head gets cut off
>Somehow lifts his arm and fires in Izuru's direction
Anything short of wizardry would make me that could've actually happen.

>SHSL Fedora kills her instead

Was it? To me it seemed like his head was still attached a bit.