youtube.com/watch?v=XWjFGzLBrDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10 episode

Shiba

This smelly hobo is for

Continuing from the other thread
Post characters that everyone seems to like but you don't care about/dislike

I do like Joseph as an old man in Parts 3 and 4

It's cool how this week broke the curse of "worst episode yet" every time a new episode comes out.
Pretty much everybody agrees it was one of, if not the best episode yet.

FUCKING

POST MORE STINKY SLUT

wtf i hate dog now

Friendly reminder that Jonathan gets Hermit Purple 1.0 after being hit by the arrow, and that the superior naming scheme for it is The Passion

6th for bes't boy

I'm surprised that nobody is shitposting about Blue SHA.

Shigechi's soul did not get destroyed.

>Davidrones claiming they fixed KQ

They didn't fix a goddamn thing

No one was suggesting last week's QUALITY was anything other than just that, it was more funny than anything

The part people were angry about was the redesign, which we're still stuck with

> Mfw sweet loving Erina condones Joseph savagely beating a man for being racist in the 30's

How so?

Those years living with a man who fought a killer vampire overlord changes you

>Echoes Act 3 soon

LET'S KILL DA HO

BEEEETCH

> yfw "NO WEAKNESSES"

I've said as much in a previous thread, but I really want to lick her asshole.

Is it really so bad that I want to fuck him until he passes out from exhaustion?

>drawfag will never draw karera getting her ass ate

Gappy makes me happy

Considering that people usually shitpost about colors that differ from the Shueisha ones, it's surprising that nobody really cares even though this is one of the most anticipated parts in the anime.

>TFW two more episodes until best bomb is gone forever

Maybe people are catching on that Jojo has no single color template like every other series has?

Eh, it's just the tank color, maybe people would have been mad if it was like, pink or black or something, but the color they chose was fitting.

Post Kiras

Deadly Monarchs are acceptable as well.

How did Kira know about Aya's power? How did he know he could change his face at her saloon?

What the fuck were they thinking for the tank SFX? It's hilarious, it sounds like teeth chattering or the noise in cartoons when people are tiptoeing quickly. After a couple times hearing it, it started to sound more like a vehicle on treads, but just barely.

The guy was aggressively racist towards a child that she and Joseph were taking out for dinner, at a restaurant he was allowed in.

She'd be a cunt if she DIDN'T condone Joseph kicking his ass.

he read the wiki

Okay

Josefumi told him

What are their stands called?

Might have gotten information on her somehow, or maybe all the rumors about the place let him figure out the basic nature of the stand by himself.

What are you talking about?
SHA sounded like it was a tank which is fitting

I like blue. Was hoping for a blue KQ but she looks alright it's a nice shade of blue and I'm satisfied with thst

Nigger they are the stands

Well that one in the middle is Sticky Fingers without a doubt.

>maybe people would have been mad if it was like, pink or black or something
I could totally see an alternate universe where David colored SHA pink to match KQ.

>mfw it speaks in engrish

It's been a years since I finished Part 4 and now I realize yet again why I like Kira so much as an antagonist

It sounded like it was made of ceramic.

their names are respectively:

What's the best stand design in the series, regardless of whatever powers it has?

Post only the greatest poses

It sounded like gears clanking each other

white snake, or king nothing

Who has the best character theme in part 4?
youtube.com/watch?v=XWjFGzLBrDM

D4C

I always liked In a Silent Way, Soft & Wet and Black Sabbath are also really good.

D4C or Crazy Diamond

Killer Queen

far left IS a stand, name [Born Under Punches]

Whitesnake or Silver Chariot Requiem

When you think about it, it kind of nice they're animating the show now instead of decade ago, or we wouldn't have all these fan arts.

I still don't like Killer Queens necessary redesign.

Technically we'd have been getting fanart earlier.

Tonio > Angelo > Okuyasu >Jotaro > Josuke > Akira > Koichi

Is it just me or does Kira look kinda of cute in this page?

I'm an anime onlyfag but is it ever explained why Holly's Stand was killing her due to inexperience to the point an entire part was built around that fact yet in we now have babies and rodents and all sorts of civilians turning stands off and on like light switches effortlessly?

I'm not gay.

>necessary

He's always pretty hot.

It was the lack of any violence in her.

To show how weak and submissive she is from all the babying that Joseph did to her.

She didn't have the strength of will to use it

I really wanna fuck her. Why is there no greentext yet?

BEEYOTCH

She didn't have a FIGHTING SPIRIT

FACE THE POWER OF MY STANDO

[[HIP TO BE A SQUARE]]

I'LL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY

[[UNDER YOUR CLOTHES]]

WAIT UNTIL I UNLEASH MY

[[SHE'S A LADY]]

Why is Avdol so cold?

/jojo/ discord when

「Can't touch this」
「Sticky Fingers Requiem」
「Freakum Dress」

I'd join

But Koichi is an absolute pussy and he has one.

Also, again, a baby has one

>HIP TO BE A SQUARE

lel

Rest in Piece, The Boss

Why didn't Kira just explode the girl's hand when Shigechi took it?

Why does Avdol wear that longcoat and scarf?

Whoops, I mean unnecessary, they had it right here though.

we posting spongebob now?

Why didn't Joseph just use a spirit photo to locate Kira?

The World, C-moon, Killer Queen and Hanged Man are the coolest designs for me, probablu in that order.

He didn't put a bomb on it.

That... Makes a good point...

Maybe he's absorbed a bit of his stand's cat-like tendencies to play with his prey.

I was gonna post it in the other thread but fuck it.

I'm not too big on Diego

He is a good character, I like his powers, and he is involved in some of the best fights but as a character I can't stand him. I find him to be despicable and pathetic in a way that just rubs me off (he's like Caesar in a way, who I also despise).

He's not really that different or sympathetic compared to Dio given he is introduced to us as having taken advantage of a stranger for their money and murdered them secretly (which is basically what Dio did with George). He has a similar backstory, similar ambitions, lines, etc.

All of the counterparts in SBR (Johnny, Gyro) manage to distinguish themselves from the originals very well and they shine as their own characters, while Diego is mostly stuck in Dio's human characterization. Diego is basically just a more nuanced version of human Dio written in Araki's new style. He is stuck in that "i want money" mindset and he has the same human concerns and greed that Dio had. Only this time, we are supposed to sympathize with him going "waah the world sucks because muh tragic backstory I want to be rich".

He doesn't get as much screentime and character development to surpass the original Dio's evolution and he's obviously supposed to be not as grandiose and instead enjoyed on a different level but he hardly even does anything in SBR. He has all of Dio’s issues but none of his grandiosity.

That's really my biggest problem with Diego: I just see him as a lesser Dio. A Tumblr fangirl's interpretation of Dio to make him more sympathetic.

When I look at Dio, this over the top and limitless supervillain who embraced his monstrosity and has a tremendous evolution as a character and struts around dominating the series like the force of nature he is, and when I look at Diego, this 20-year old jockey who is pissy at society and is supposed to be seen as sympathetic, I just go "eh".

I like him, just not as much as I would like to.

>Current year
>Not wearing a longcoat and scarf
Are you an actual faggot?