Daily reminder: if you don't eat breakfast you're not white

Daily reminder: if you don't eat breakfast you're not white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where them potatoes at?

I like pop tarts and waffles. Does that mean i get to officially stay white

>be white
>work in the morning
>don't have time to eat breakfast but eat a big lunch and big dinner

I don't eat bfast. It sucks.
Im VERY WHITE

>pop tarts
Toaster strudels you idiot

I eat dinner for breakfast.

Friendly reminder that if you eat carbs you're not white.

your hands are tiny, you got girlhands. Go suck a cock faggot

I work nights in MedSurg..

I only eat once a day and that's at 4 AM.

>falling for the breakfast and coffee jew
might as well listen to cnn and join the hivemind of jewbook

I guess I'm white then

Doesn't even have that Canadian Maple syrup

Burger cucked by the immortal leaf once again

Can anyone explain to my why Anglosphere countries eat such huge breakfasts but European countries don't?

those waffels look so good

is that a milk stout? why so much? are you bulking? those sausages are ganna fuck you up

You should cut the pancakes out. Replace with potatoes or add black beans to an omelette if you want carbs. Also dark chocolate and a blueberry/strawberry/banana/"greek (Turkish)" yogurt smoothie

What if you're intermittent fasting?

> not spreading strawberry jam and peanut butter on that pancake
you are a nigger and not white.

did you cook that in an RV? you're also out of syrup, fattie

>rubbery scrambled eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

mama mia

>
>those waffels look so good

nigger those look like frozen ego waffles

how do you do the eggs like that?

how do you cut up the bacon?

gross, who wants to roll out of bed and immediately shove a whole bunch of greasy shit down their gullet?

drop those carbs, they're poisoning you and spiking you're insulin, faggot

But breakfast is a new meme created by jews so you buy the early risers Micky D's breakfast burrito TM.

Historically, up until the 1900s, americans and whites would generally get up and start work at sunrise without eating. Then they'd have a meal at around 10 am, continue work. Have a meal around 2 pm. Work until sunset, then have dinner then.

Eating right when you wake up isn't good

Soggy as fuck eggs user, nasty

>no chorizo
>no torilla
>no jalepeno

5/10

fag

>What is proper bulking
>What is apple cider vinegar

>eat "healthy fats" meme foods

I'm supposed to be having breakfast, instead I'm getting drunk. Should I eat? And if so, what?

If you haven't eaten country fried steak w/ gravy you are missing out lads.

>tfw this has been my breakfast.
Gotta love Walmart overnights

Just fucking taste it and by the difference you'll know it's the way it was meant to be made.

>eating wheat flour products

if you are not drunk by noon you're not Finn

>scrambled eggs

eat beer nigga its got calories right!

>why does this keep habbeding to me?!

Hm.. eggs, strawberry/blueberry/greek yogurt smoothie... 85% non-alkalized dark chocolate... some almonds...apple cider vinegar

potatoes or some beans for carbs. I don't get fat so I can eat potatoes and use that energy for a proper workout. It'll spike your insulin if you just laze about after that.

stay away from bread if you can

I work Walmart overnights, a peanut butter sandwich and chips is my go to.

make sure your almonds are activated first, otherwise just kill yourself now

>Work night shift
>"breakfast" for me is actually dinner time
>I'm not even hungry when I first wake up and never eat anything aside from Coffee and maybe an apple on the way out of the door

>apple cider vinegar
wut?

you're right. soak them in water for 24 hours before eating; this activates them

a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar for every 8 ounces of water after a large insulin-raising meal will help a lot. it's been used for thousands of years and is an ancient ritual.

3-4 organic eggs scrambled with a tablespoon of shredded cheese, two tablespoons salsa and a dab of sour cream on top. 75 grams of vanilla egg white protein and 2 table spoons powdered peanut butter mixed into shake form for consumption an hour later.

Disgusting

That sounds gay as fuck, maybe I will just drink instead. Even though I have to be at work in a few hours.

That breakfast looks like shit for children

Here's what I usually eat for breakfast,

2-3 scrambled eggs with a couple strips of Bacon/sausage
Mashed beans with bits of spinach
Half an avocado
3 flour/corn tortillas (max)
A bit of salsa
1 glass of fresh orange juice
4 glasses of water

This is enough to keep me going for 5 or 5.5 hours without feeling hungry

>cleaning yourself so you aren't ZOGGED is "gay" when my diet makes me a soyboy

okay

Tasty, high protein, moderate to high fat, low carbohydrate meal that keeps me looking like a low fat, m-1 tank.

Fuck you

Bulklet

More calories = More fighting power

I havent gained any weight in 14 years due to high metabolism.

I need a warm meal and carbs because I work in a cold area and impossible to take a lunch because of slow niggers sent to assist me.

I eat two meals a day, a late breakfast about two hours after I get up before I go to work and a meal about 6 hours later. I add in some booze for good measure about 3 hours before I go to sleep.

How is regular vinegar any different than "apple cider" vinegar? Acetic acid is the same regardless if it was fermented from hard cider or not. What a bunch of bullshit.

Don't take it personally my man, it's just that I think bacon&potatoes is more than enough. Yogurt smoothies and non-alkalized chocolate? That's where you head into fag territory.

start everyday with greasy heart burn amigo!

that's always been something thats interested me looking at american breakfast. It would be heresy here to have scrambled eggs and bacon without toast. you guys have the hearts or lack thereof to have a fucking pan cake. jesus mayne.

i have breakfast at 1pm every day AMA

>All that protein at once
The egg thing is good but forget that milkshake. Fruit/Yogurt mix all the way for breakfast.
I space out my protein intake throughout the day, and I would eat that AFTER a workout because I like feeling clean before plyo.

I eat bacon and potatoes too. Vitamin-C protein smoothie and dark chocolate is gay? Okay, have fun eating alkalized dark chocolate and milkshakes. Finns commit suicide soon one way or the next.

drop the flour tortillas user

Those are eggos, my man. I don't think you can find them outside of Canadastan

I don't even have time for breakfast. I just take my scoop of protein powder and some... Ah I won't say, but it's real good for ya. Lots of vitamins, and minerals and all that shiet... And some coffee.

Then I just have my lunch around 12:30

>all that cholesterol
Enjoy having an heart attack.

I eat mine at 3:30pm. What night shift job do you do or are you a NEET sheep shagger?

hey that is racist, even prison serves breakfast so black people will eat breakfast to.

>frozen waffles
>untoasted toast
>burnt eggs

At least the bacon appears to have been properly cooked...

yeah for some reason burgers think 100g protein in one sitting is good for you

ACV is more palpable than regular vinegar, and has other compounds not found as well, but not a Chemist desu.

>thinking food cholesterol=blood cholesterol

Same. Makes me wonder why all ancaps are so alpha.

neither
i go to work at 8 in the morning

id= gay T B H

I eat steak and salad, eggs and milk, coffee and beer
Beer is carbs, but it's fermented
I also eat cheese, mutton, and pork on occasion

>2000 calories for breakfast

Get out of my country. You belong in America you fat cunt.

Should I drop the milk? Does it really contain quantifiable levels of estrogen?

It's kinda hard because they're really tasty, they're made with butter and milk, it's one of the specialty foods in the north, I only eat them twice or thrice a week with breakfast so I think it's not really that bad.

I don't eat junk food like foods rich in sugar, sugary breads, cookies, etc, at all aside from flour tortillas

>being so deep in denial because you don't have self control and can only eat shit food

Rarely ate breakfast when I was a kid
Now I'm only 6'0'', king of manlets

Milk is fine but it does not prove that you're white. I had a black coworker who have me buy her milk when I ran to get lunch on break.

An average male produces 1000mg of cholesterol/day naturally. Why would the body produce something that is harmful?

posting such a common image from ck
get OUT

Why the fuck do you put ketchup on bananas?

>don't eat junk food like foods rich in sugar, sugary breads, cookies, etc, at all aside from flour tortillas
then is ok i guess

Only if you drink the shit that comes from farms that pump them with hormones and antibiotics.

But don't you leafs have a Dairy Board and shiet?

Scrambled eggs need a bit of crust on them, unless you like eating mushy garbage.

I'm about to eat this bad boy

Eating breakfast is one of the worst things you can do because your cortisol is highest when waking up, meaning if you eat at that time your insulin will spike like crazy.

Ancient humans couldn't just go and get eggs from the rock refrigerator and eat breakfeast, and would typically eat one meal a day towards the end of the day. This is what our bodies are optimally designed for

Eggos are god tier

I literally made this shit in like 5 min when I was baked as fuck and it was all delicious despite this.

I cooked it all in butter too

I use them to make ice cream sandwiches quick. Shit is cash

what the actual fuck is that? some kinda mutated sea clam?

If the
>average male produces 1000mg of cholesterol/day naturally
why do you need to eat more cholesterol then? It just says more about your self control than your diet.
Lay off the shit food, fatty. It's bad for you.

Also, cholesterol isn't bad per se. The body needs it. It's excess of it for long periods of time that's bad for you. And 1000mg? The recommended max level is 200mg.

Daily reminder you are not white

People that work 16 hours a day and need the energy cuck

You're the equivelant of JEB!

Low energy faggot detected

Then eat breakfast when you get off you doofus

Only slow and inefficient workers eat breakfast

I'd break you in half faggot then I'd fuck your girlfriend in the ass while she called me daddy