Time to rape lol

WUB WUB WUB

WUB WUB WUB

Shhh. A loli is sleeping.

That slut is not a loli

Okay, I'll just think lewd thoughts

Quiet, guys. This loli needs rest.

LRD pls go.

I'm going to think as loud as I fucking can.

Loli has lung cancer.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEART

Bang.

That's not a loli.
That's a shitty fucking teenager who deserves every bit of hate she gets because she keeps going into other people's minds without permission and she is proven repeatedly to be able to control this power.

She is forcefully reading everyone's most personal diary and we are supposed to feel sorry for this bitch.

Fuck her.
Fuck this show.

Worst show I ever wound up completing, fucking cliffhangers making me think it's going to go back to as good as it was the first 2 episodes.

I just about lost every shit I had when the shit between her mom and herself was solved with a goddamn pillow fight.

Good lord

>lol
lurk more

I never actually finished the show, but the shit between her and her mother really gets solved with a pillow fight? That's hella stupid. Glad I dropped it.

How about... No?
youtu.be/TnLAC5AJPuM

>bullying cute loli who can't help that she reads people's mind
Stop.

I'd bully Kotoura

Pretty sure she's like 20 years old.

Lolis have bigger eyes. This is not a loli.

I'd like to kneel by her bedside and fantasize about jacking off onto her after she falls asleep.

Go on, turn off the light loli.

Yep, and the mother only abandoned her daughter after telling her that she wishes she never had her was all because she was so weak and delicated and fragile, so we're supposed to feel sorry for her and understand why she was FORCED to emotionally scar her daughter for life. Never mind that the dumb bitch, her equally dumb husband or the retarded doctor could have simply told the daughter not to blurt out everyone's innermost thoughts but no, we need to act cartoonishly and unrealistically cruel to a little girl because weebs and faggot Japs eat up needless melodrama no matter how nonsensical and illogical it is.

What is wrong with that lamp on the right?

Remember
13 is a legal age

Why not?
Emoticons are cancer, but "lol" has a sound that fits really well with the nature of Sup Forums due to its troll-like connotation, much better than "xD" or "ha ha ha"

Shhhh
Loli CAN'T WAKE UP

for your country and religion maybe, nevertheless, there are consequences

Lurk more.

Yes, good tight consensual sex.

>tfw the age of consent in your country 13 to 14.
>it doesn't matter because 3dpd is shit.

Stop trying to fit in.

I've been using lol way before anyone considered lel, not to mention kek or other deviations. Only stuck up faggots who failed to understand board culture hate on moderate usage of "lol". I bet you saw people hating on it in a thread where it was overused and coupled with low quality of posts and then mistakenly decided it's some "taboo" word. You were wrong.

Only first couple of episodes were good and mostly due to novelty. Rest of the show was trash. Didn't make sense, failed to offer what early episodes promised and the art wasn't anything special so you couldn't even watch it for that reason.

Don't forget the same painfully unfunny jokes - the guy thinking dirty thoughts to make the girl embarrassed, the guy calling the bitchy friend a "bug" only to by hit by her, and the generic pervy grandpa hitting on his granddaughter - are repeated over and over and over again.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hdBcYCWX0

BIKTORIKAAA

and boy