There is no pedophiles in hollywood it's just a myth made by donald trump

There is no pedophiles in hollywood it's just a myth made by donald trump

Other urls found in this thread:

ocweekly.com/news/new-book-alleges-walt-disney-was-a-gay-pedophile-6465882
youtube.com/watch?v=XHwWPLbl-Rw
politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>There are no pedophiles
shiny new sageblue tactics (you) got there.

have a (You) (((you)))

why hasn't anyone weinsteined schneider?

w

I heard it on Alex Jones so its true.

I HEARD IT ON ALEX JONES SO ITS TRUE!!!!!!

have a yukiko bump

Exactly correct.

Pic related is convicted pedo Victor Salva, who was later hired as a Disney director.

Let's look at Disney:
>Club 33?
>Mickey Mouse Club?
>Nazi connections?

ocweekly.com/news/new-book-alleges-walt-disney-was-a-gay-pedophile-6465882

Pedowood is not an exclusively Jewish conspiracy. But Pedowood is real.

Documentary about (((hollywood pedos))) here
youtube.com/watch?v=XHwWPLbl-Rw

>not noticing the name

I quit watching (((hollywood))) shit all together last year, and with all these names popping up, I'm glad I did. wish I did it 20 years earlier tbqh

This shit is real and it's fucking sick, there is lit a bunch of pedos there and they are being protected and have for a very long time

You meant to say Cory Feldman?

Wtf I love pedophiles now

what's Corey Feldman and Rose McGowan talking about then?

You joke,but i've heard people straight faced say this.

I realize I'm just shilling now, but if you haven't seen this, and you have the time, please give it a watch. I just watched it and I want ya'll to watch it as well.

politico.com/story/2017/05/04/jeffrey-epstein-trump-lawsuit-sex-trafficking-237983

"Over the years, Giuffre has claimed that while traveling with Epstein she saw Clinton on Epstein’s private island and once ate with Vice President Al Gore and his then-wife Tipper. Maxwell’s attorneys have signaled plans to explore both claims at the trial.

A Freedom of Information Act request for Secret Service records of visits Clinton may have made to Epstein’s Little St. James Island produced no such evidence. However, Epstein’s own lawyers once sought to capitalize on his ties to the former president, claiming during plea negotiations a decade ago that the financier “was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative”—a

In addition, Clinton and Hollywood guests including Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker toured AIDS projects in Africa in 2002 aboard a 727 jet Epstein owned."

>Kevin Spacey
>Chris Tucker

threads to start pulling on...