What's the redpill on alochol? Is it the mother of all evil or is it God's gift to man?

What's the redpill on alochol? Is it the mother of all evil or is it God's gift to man?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/05/17/heaviest-drinking-countries/9146227/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Beer_Saved_the_World
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good in moderation
There is also no reason for it to be legal while weed is not

Light beer is degenerate. Calling alcohol the mother of all evil is a little extreme.

A little of column A, a little of column B.

alcohol is proof that G*d loves us and wants us to be happy.

women are proof that G*d is an indian giver.

>drink 1 beer
>you're fine

>smoke one "bowl" of marijuana or one "fat joint"
>you're obviously impaired and in a state of paranoid delirium
hmmmm really made me think.

>inb4 it cures cancer!
no, it cures lack of appetite. The Chemo therapy kills cancer.

Listen to Peterson. If you like the acceleration, it might destroy you. If you enjoy a plateau it could be your pal.

it’s the water of life.
you faget

A strong white man enjoys high quality alocohol in moderation.

a little alcohol is ok but no one ever stops at a little. Any drug that's known to cause people to make mistakes, get sick, and commit horrible sins and crimes is pretty obviously trouble. IF you use it right then it's fine but no one does because it's so easy to keep going.

It is the drink of out warriors and kings.

Well technically it's good. Polish people could have ruled the world. But god gave them vodka

No, it's not the mother of all evil. The idea is laughable.

Pride is the mother of all evil because it leads you to rationalize all other sins.

Moderate use of alcohol is not evil.

I drink 2 bottless of Shiraz a DAY AND SO FAR, IT'S BEEN GOING GREAT.

a beer and a joint is all you need for perfect relaxation. anything more and youre a weak bitch

Do as the ancients did, they knew the benefits of both moderation and celebration. Become Appolonian and Dyonisian

I second and check this.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. I stopped in 1986 and life is muuuuuuuch easier without the horrible complications I've seen booze inflict on others.

Don't bother, lad.

My view is if you have shit to do in the morning and you can't control yourself and not drink, it's bad.

A good way of storing calories and bringing people together. Beyond that it's not particularly useful.

causes cancer and a lot of other nasty diseases, makes you more effeminate and stupid (even in "muh moderation"). also super addictive and can totally fuck up your life.

then again life sucks, even though you've got it pretty good, it's more likely to get worse than better, and you're damn near powerless to change that.

cheers, motherfucker.

would be 2ez otherwise

Don't mind me.

>Kills thousands upon thousands of people a year from car crashes.
>Is carcinogenic
>Destroys liver
>Increases chances of developing many kinds of illnesses like diabetes, gout, cancer, etc...
>Destroys brain matter
>Is estrogenic and lowers mens testosterone
>Dehydrates you
>Causes people to engage in fornication, violence, rape and other societal ills
>Is highly addictive and destroys thousands of people lives

It's great.

jews do all that and more

This.

Alcohol in the liquor variety gets me fucked up proper. There's maybe 3 beers I like, 1 of them being made at brewery that doesn't bottle it.
"Everything in moderation. Including moderation"

Alcohol is pretty bad but it's our society's accepted drug of choice.
Psychedelics IMO are far superior, instead of dulling your consciousness they cometely alter it and can give you useful insights or revelations while still being a really fun and spiritually fulfilling experience if done in the right environment and not too frequently.

Well I don't think that is exactly a great comparison but I understand what you are saying. Jews don't force slavs to destroy themselves drinking alcohol for example, the same way Jews are not holding a gun to Americans head and forcing them to be obese pieces of shit.

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/05/17/heaviest-drinking-countries/9146227/

Oh and I forgot
>Fetal alcohol syndrome

welp, if you took away booze from slavs we would get bored and start fighting, first between us and then against everyone
also, it is very hard to destroy slav via alcohol, we are resistant, just like burgers cope with obesity

alcohol destroys all non white societies, because we've evolved to handle it.

so you are doomed?

if apple is but wine, solidified
and wine is apple, only liquefied
you'll find, if drinking is not temporized
substantial joy and pleasure, actualised - abu nuwas

Severity of restriction should depend on the temperament of the people. Continental Europeans seem to be able to consume alcohol responsibly, especially the French and Italians, but Anglos tend to become degenerate alcoholics.

Matthew 15:11

Responsible alcohol use is one of they best things about EVORPEAN culture

The muslims tend to confuse drinking a glass of beer with drinking 20 glasses of beer. Also, if alcohol is a root of all evil, why do you put it on your flesh wound?

I drank a lot and partied when I was in school, in hindsight it was fun but drinking just enhances whatever you are doing. a boring ass night with a club full of whales is more tolerable if you drink. also you can enjoy sports/etc more if you drink.

that being said I rarely drink now and dont think it's necessary, but theres nothing wrong with having one now and then.

It's almost like Sup Forums is full of socially awkward autists who've never experience the joy of a good mix with mates.
I'm far more impaired by a single bourbon and coke then a single cone and I'm far worse after drinking a case than I am after smoking for 6 hours straight.

Alcoholic here. With my personality I never stop at one. So I just quit the shit entirely.

alcohol is fine but never use it to make yourself feel better: if anything it should compliment a good situation. if you use it cause you feel like shit, that's when depression happens.

God's gift to man. Opiates are the mother of all evil

I had a glass of red wine with a roast tonight and talked politics to some older people.

I convinced them how based the monks smashing the muzzies are to the point they were questioning media bias in general and how islam is a conquest doctrine.

Join me.

Didn't Alcohol go Haram due to Christian monks using booze from their distilleries to convert people into Christianity?

>using booze from their distilleries to convert people into Christianity

Poor water quality=people die from drinking it.

Make beer with the water=no problem.

Although that beer was super weak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_Beer_Saved_the_World

People who weed are easily influenced and are taken in by all sorts of conspiracy theories. They also lack motivation and will become extremely tolerant of ideas and people however negative they are