Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/joUthPMaRtA
youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E
youtu.be/ZAq8Mvs5I5Q?t=1m50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Round earth is a jewish trick

Kek

this kills the flat earther

Wait if round earth was true wouldn't it be faster to go south to get to australia?

Actual footage of dinosaurs extinction event

You still haven't answered my question

?

>

Arr you going to answer why you wouldn't go south or post shitty Scooby do memes?

Dumb fuck lul

Round Earthers produce photographic evidence of their claims the earth really is round.

Flat Earthers have no photos and highly dubious "evidence" that the earth is flat.

>who should I believe?

Flat Earth is an integral part to the Aryan cosmos

Go ahead and try getting a picture of the earth yourself. Photographic "evidence" doesn't mean much when it's in the hands of the globalists.

Exactly this. Globalists want you to think the Earth is round and we are interconnected. When astronauts come back to earth they are drilled to keep the round earth narrative alive even though they have seen with their own eyes the Earth is flat.

Tailwinds.

Also, his image takes data from existing flight paths and imposes them on a flat Earth model. The differences in distance/time are pretty lol.

There is a reason they are literally called globalists, they openly mock flat earthers. Thankfully most people are starting to see that the earth really is flat.

As usually, nobody debating this is able to produce a first hand picture of the supposedly round earth.

FPBP

It's on you to provide evidence of your model. The spherical Earth model works as is. Why should there be a flaw?

Why?

Why should I be held to a different standard than you, you claim the earth is round but have no first hand proof of it.

flat earth is a fun meme. especially in real life.

Nobody has yet to disprove without a shadow of a doubt of the existance of flat Earth.

You have no proof it's flat you fucking edgelord. Kys.

Watch this video and tell me the earth isn't flat.

youtu.be/joUthPMaRtA

Here's the final Redpill OP.
You got to buy a gun, load it, and put it to your head.
Then you pull the trigger, now I know what you're thinking, "I'll die!" Yes, and no.
What you call death is merely you escaping the Simulation, where you'll wake up in a world run by Ayrans.

The Simulation is a test of our society, as the adage "hard times create hard men, hard men create soft times." This test is to "weed out" said soft men, as they only want to live a life of debauchery. "Killing" one's self proves that you're not just a mindless sheep, consuming what you're given and not resisting till you're slaughtered.

Go ahead, I'm just an Admin helping out.

youtu.be/dIEemKcy-4E

I can tell you that you're a retard just based off the preview image of that video.

this guys a faggot dont listen to him.

In a world where occult faggots turn the truth upside down would it make more sense that the earth is actually flat and they want us to think its round to keep us from knowing God? Or they would subvert the youth in wasting their time trying to convince the population something they can not explain fruitfully

Sweetie, you do realize that is based off a globe, and therefore distorted like all flat images of the globe?

Psh. I tried this, and all i got was a bad headache. This guy is a faker

youtu.be/ZAq8Mvs5I5Q?t=1m50s

1:50

Hillary knows

>9mm
Faggot. Use a .22

lol do you expect flat earthers to understand nonlinear geometry in this pic? A better question is where is the boundary of the earth if it's flat? And how the fuck do satellites orbit earth xD
>satelites aren't real
Tell that to dish network subscribers.

>doesn't know that there are loads of flat maps of the earth not based on globe models because he's too retarded to realize that people thought the world was flat for thousands of years

Agreed there. I love FE shit but there is a massive amount of really stupid content like not realizing air is a thing or that a light-based thermometer is going to work different;y in different lighting that makes the topic really unapproachable for normies.