So... um... WE really showed Drumpf huh guys?.... guys? Why are you standing up?

So... um... WE really showed Drumpf huh guys?.... guys? Why are you standing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/nfl-hell-several-stadiums-nearly-empty-anthem-protest-backlash-rolls-week-7-photos/
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,19&q="police brutality" "african americans"&btnG=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK DRUMPF

Fucking lel. More if you got em, please.

Well they are The Browns so I can understand this one

Would these stadiums usually be full?

If the team was good, nflel is plastic city

At least 80%
Two pics so far a pretty pathetic,even for the Browns

Dolphins maybe, browns no

post proof that these are from today please

So the Browns are on the sunny side of their home standium? Is there a good reason for this, or are they just that fucking dumb?

It's the pathetic browns that started this whole mess in the first place

>Miami and Cleveland
Those stadiums are always empty, though.

Compare the seats in the pic with the seats in the jumbotron

Show Colts. They used to always have packed house at Lucas Oil

2017 NFL Attendance Data
pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/attendance.htm

Haha jumbotron you yanks are crazy

If you want to see a full stadium tune into the game tomorrow night

When will these people learn? Just like comics, SJW's don't buy your product, stop pandering to them just because Soros throws a few million your way.

Don't you get numbered seats when you buy the tickets?

?

>Colts
See

>player sits for anthem to protest police violence
>right makes it about themselves
>players kneel to protest police violence
>trump makes it about himself
>players explicitly say that it's about police violence not trump or the right

Everything is about you. Everyone is out to get you. You are the most important person in the univers.e

>>right makes it about themselves
No, right makes it about respecting the flag and the people that died for it, the same people that made possible your 10+ million dollars salary for playing a sport while having the IQ of a blender.

>I lie all the time. So everyone else must be lying all the time. So, when they say they're kneeling to protest police violence, they must be lying. Everyone lies at all times.
Jesus, that's a fucked up life you live.

Go to twitter and search a football team + the word empty

More colts

More

>QTR1
>14:56

Everyone is out getting their drink on. I'm willing to bet that most of these pics are taken either at the start of the game or right after halftime.

>Kaepernick is the “Rosa Parks” of the NFL anthem protests so his original motivation, at the very moment that the movement began, is critical. His words are clear. “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”

Whose a good goy? You are a good goy.

So, just to be clear, you made it halfway through that sentence and gave up because it was too difficult to read?

>jumbotron

So, just to clear, your only argument is that the goalpost has moved?

>"""Police violence""" is an issue distinct from generic left-wing grievances
>"""Police violence""" is not just a code word for erroneous and subversive claims of systemic racism

ha ha wow I wish I was this naive. That'd be great. I'd be able to enjoy myself more if I was oblivious.

Fuaaaaaaaaaarq.

>eagles
that girl is 100% a coalburner

Thanks for not addressing what I said. It highlights your unwillingness to seek the truth

What's that? Everyone lies at all times? Sounds reasonable.

Ah the memes of yesteryear

YUGE Crowd.

yeah fuck Drumpf for saying things I don't like. But actual nigger murderers are ok right?

The issue has nothing to do with whether anyone at all is lying. Even if they are telling the absolute truth, they are merely repeating and propagating left-wing grievances designed to fundamentally fracture national consciousness. "Da polees be racis n shiet dawgggg, can't trust no state cuz whiety evil" may be their genuinely-held belief but it's still trash that needs to be exterminated.

>IQ of a blender.
That implies they can put two thoughts together, even if it results in a mess.

>black football players unequivocally state that they're protesting police brutality
>trump desperately screams at them, hoping he can get some attention
>you say he's saying things I don't like, when in reality he's screaming for attention
What was the point of your post?

The Dolphins more then likely would be

Post a Buccaneers one,that fucking team would always, no matter what, fill the house.

these are all bad teams, if the league is really taking a hit and you want to prove it you need to show the Green Bay Stadium nearly empty, since they are "the most devoted fanbase"

Miami and Cleveland proves nothing to the average normie.

>they are merely repeating and propagating left-wing grievances
I need to you to understand something. Something about how mentally disabled you are. I need to you to comprehend that the right does the exact same thing to you. I know, I know, the brainwashing will cause you to resist, but please just think for a single moment.

>No one thought Trump would win the election.
>No one thought everyone would side with Trump over this "protest."
I'm getting tired of winning.

Police brutality is a false narrative. It's anti white racist bullshit based on lies. Look at who is actually pulling the triggers you fucking idiot.

Oh, you poor, dumb nigger. I'm not saying they're wrong because they're repeating left-wing talking points. It's not that they're left-wing. It's that they're fundamentally wrong. I know your edgy atheist 16-24 year old self thinks everyone is equally retarded and brainwashed or whatever, but that doesn't change objective truth.

Most of all I hope your entire family is raped and lit on fire by various niggers. kek

Bill Cosby brought this up. Directly called out nigger parents for not raising their kids not to be violent thugs. Then (((certain people))) and the eternal gender discredited him.

She's in love with Carson Wentz

Being condescending doesn't work anymore faggot :)

He's talking about the team. Why is the team facing the sun when they could be in the shade. The answer is because the browns are fucking losers.

Don't they change directions at half-time anyway?

>wtf white people don't matter why are you guys mad!?!? Can't you see white people don't have rights!?

OYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY

Veterans didn't fight and die just for out right to stand. They died for our right to sit or stand.

Blacks will always have lower IQs but with Christianity and an intact family the crime rate would go way down. But the Democrats would never, ever allow that.

No. They change directions on the field every quarter. But, the home team designates which sideline they want. Best practice is out of the sun.

>he can't tell that that chart is manipulated
Holy fuck. Why are you allowed online without a handler?

Here are pictures right at kickoff
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/nfl-hell-several-stadiums-nearly-empty-anthem-protest-backlash-rolls-week-7-photos/

And I reserve the right to call them entitled crybaby niggers and not watch their games or buy their merchandise. Trump never commanded them to stand and neither did I.

astute post, my leaf chap

So do it. I'd wager anything that you can't.

>I reject all evidence that goes against my bias and that makes me win the argument

If you would actually try to disprove it you might end up accidentally redpilling yourself. But I don't know if you are open minded enough to do it.

Can't what?

I agree that chart is fake.

Black people are just as smart and hardworking as white people. #Fact

It's strange, but there are actually other charts out there. Dozens, perhaps hundreds. They exist in documents called scientific papers. You see, one chart by itself is literally worse than useless, because it makes you think that it's definitely correct because hey, it's on a chart. That's not how science works. That's not how data works. If one image, one set of data, one 'redpill.jpg' is able to change your perspective, you are a weakling.

They invented those screens so they should be able to call it whatever they want.

Stand, boy! White money > black lives.

Watch them play. You're going to watch every Sunday like a faithful little cuck.

Texans didnt even fucking play this week.

Learn some history leaf. It's named after the size of the average american

>he won't look at the real numbers
>he won't provide a tangible counter argument

>It's strange, but there are actually other charts out there. Dozens, perhaps hundreds.
Why don't you post one?

Most teams have their shit at max capacity, yeah.

It's true. Money can put food on the table.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,19&q="police brutality" "african americans"&btnG=

Wrong again, idiot. Except, just like I am 100% positive you are incapable of not watching football, I am 100% positive that you are incapable of parsing even a single one of those papers.

I never understood the appeal of watching sports. I don't understand why people scream at a TV screen over a game that they have zero control over.

To me, sports is on par with video games. Fun enough to play, but boring as hell to watch.

LMAO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY COCK IS ERECT

>nfl BTFO
>niggers BTFO
>sportsball cucks BTFO
>football coaches BTFO
>highschool football teams BTFO
>bread and circus BTFO

Football confirmed for fucking dead. Libshits and globalist social engineers are feeling it now. We're coming for Hollywood and college next.

Old as fuck

>posting google search link
Jesus Christ nigger, put some effort into it.

lol every picture is kickoff right after half time u guys r pathetic

>captcha: JEWSON Orly

>football dead
Implying the erosion of an American pasttime wasn't the intention