Relife

To this day, I have never seen a Relife thread.

Need a consensus people. Love it? Hate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Exm28o_Gs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The board was full of ReLife threads when the season was starting.

There were plenty. Everyone was pleasantly surprised.
I thought it was lots of fun. i didn't care about the changing EDs but some losers loved that.
Hope that helps you get up to date.

I liked it.
The threads were fun too.

boring shit show

Loved it. It came out all at once so Sup Forums has already thoroughly discussed it. But, it's great to have the occasional ReLife thread. All the smug in the anime was great.

Mc was surprisingly decent
Riajuu was 2pure
Megane was the patrician man choice
Autistic-chan was fine
Red was fucking shit
Cowtits was cute
Her bodyguard was literally sasuke

The show was pretty good.

I want to fuck that megane kohai and the autistic granny.

The release of all episodes simultaneously killed much of the hype. I enjoy the webcomic.

NOTHING IS SAFE, NOTHING IS SACRED

>literally sasuke
Don't you mean Miyuverse Shirou?

slut.

Same seiyuu for all three

Watched the first ep. Dropped it.
Some things do not deserve 3 episodes.

Hishiro a cute. A cute!

Autismoe best moe.

DOUJINS FUCKING WHEN

Liked it, picked up the manga.
But I'm afraid there's not much to talk about.

theadly reminder that Kariu did nuffin wong. She wuz a gud grill

If it aired weekly we'd all be complaining how Rena a shit right now.

Why couldn't it just air weekly I've forgotten about it.

The first episode was really good but don't know when I'm gonna finish it.

it was pretty good

Kariu is such a massive shit

she really was good

>Her bodyguard was literally sasuke
he annoyed me to no end

what a fucking edgelord

>using impact

The volleyball arc lasted way too long and who 001 was, was painfully obvious for about half the season.

It's meh. Not-Mayucchi is a cute though.

Hishiron is the cake that every cake eater dreams of eating.

best genki
best cake
best girl

Autismoe best girl

Two to three years before we see S2 is pretty painful to think about.

I don't usually enjoy high school dramas, but ReLife was an exception.

agreed

it was actually relateable and somewhat realistic, despite how ridiculous the youth drug and whole experiment was

It's probably because four of the high school students are really adults.

Maybe if you came to the board you would see. Chapter same out some days ago and there was a short thread about it. Nothing much to discuss until a new one comes out unless you are really wanting a thread that should be in /c/ here.

It was fun to watch the 'adults' conspire to get Kariu and Ohga to hook up.

I like it
shame that the way the anime was released basically killed off the threads

retard
bitch
best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=V8Exm28o_Gs

Best girl

This

>bitch

could you DELET THIS?

lurk more

Pigtails megane are always the best girls

Which was great because the shitposters only caught on a week after everyone already finished watching and discussed all we had in mind, and they were left with empty threads to shitpost

Pretty much. The show was good and the discussions were good. The Volleyball arc wasn't quite so tedious as it would've been serially. I appreciate the release format.

Yeah, same. I wanted the MC to slap his shit but apparently having the body of a 27 year old makes you a cripple and far weaker than a weedy 17 year old darkness master. Such is life in Japan.

Anyway hopefully he walks in on his tall, dozy friend fucking the cowtitted girl into the ground one day and decides the only thing to do is kill himself.

>started reading the web comic after watching the show
>turns out that Hishiro has a strong feeling that Kaizaki is in the RELife experiement too but can't tell him otherwise one of them would lose their memories
Why even live?

>The Volleyball arc wasn't quite so tedious as it would've been serially.
I might have dropped it if I had to sit through that weekly, or at least waited until it had finished airing.

There is hope.

The teacher is the patrician choice.

>I came here two weeks ago, p-please be gentle

Fuck off.

Is Hishiro an accurate portrayal of what it's like to have autism?

No, autistic girls are not beautiful.

Hishiron a pure.

The entire show premiered in 1 fucking day. Pretty hard to have discussion for very long when you instantly run out of stuff.

i bought all 3 line sticker packs and i cant use them cause no one watched it

oh shit. Buying now

Yeah I wondered that. 27 and can't throw a fucking ball.
My Grandad could beat the shit out of coldsteel the edgehog.

same.

Hishiro a best girl.
Who wouldn't want a socially awkward NEET virgin 28 year old waifu you could teach the wonders of hardcore anal sex to?

>kayanon's painful moaning from getting her cute little butt ravaged like a balkan country
hook me up to this juice doctor RIGHT NOW

the way it aired was terrible for discussion
it was all talked out after 2 weeks
I unfortunately watched it after 3 weeks so I've never discussed it much either

I really liked how all the characters have a partner assigned to them
for instance AN is best girl but the MC should end up with the black haired autist
An should end up with the other reLIFE instructor
it allows for drama without having to resort to NTR

The shows leads you to believe An is 001 during the first half. Afterwards I thought it was a faceless guy and I swept it under the rug. The TWEEST caught me by surprise

I suspected that An was a fellow reLIFE experiment before they announced that there was another one
but when they started hinting that 001 was a failure all that suspicion faded
An is simply to friendly and lovable to be a failure at anything relating to making friends and socializing

Worst thing about show is that autistismo-chan has one ponytail on her front side and second on back side.

no. the first one is on back side and second is on front side

You know, it's a huge shame that the human brain isn't capable of absorbing all this info effectively.
Just think how much time you'd save if you could watch an entire season of anime in five seconds.

They wanted to pair her off with Yoake just because it would help with the PR. If ReLIFE doesn't play matchmaker for MC and autismoe by the end of the manga, it would be a golden opportunity lost.

Wouldn't be surprised if their babysitters were already on it and just pretending being retarded.

Got version with subtitles?

what's the fucking point

ZETSUBOU DA
anyone has the gif on them?

You'd be able to watch all the anime ever produced in slightly less than a day.

wew lad, you just saved me few hours. cheers!

>Watching 500 animu in one day
>Your opinion matters now

do you not know how narratives work

What a hack, the artstyle is simple enough to emulate, and yet the artist only manage to make such an abomination

Wouldn't that basically be the same as reading the wikipedia article for a show? It would take all of the enjoyment out of watching the show.

Your brain would process the segmented bits into a smooth linear experience, thus giving you the same end result.

If you could process information like that you probably would have diffrent look on enjoyment

get that posthuman shit out of this thread

Let's say your watching a suspenseful/mystery show or whatever. A lot of the enjoyment would derive from trying to solve the mystery yourself while watching the show along with the main character. I guess your right with the results being the same since your brain would probably work much faster if you received information in such a way, but I still can't really imagine how a 5 second long experience could ever compare to watching the show the traditional way.

You're*
I always make dumb mistakes that I only notice right after posting.

Jojo seconds

>A lot of the enjoyment would derive from trying to solve the mystery yourself while watching the show along with the main character.
Do people actually do this? Most of the time the clues just aren't there and the end result is a big asspull.