AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY DAY2

1st Saturday of the NO NO NO NOOOO... Especial and only 4th SATURDAY of the Year.

IT's AN ESPECIAL TIME Sup Forums, MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY DAY 2!!

GET IN HERE

ustream tv / channel / mogra1

START 18:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■TIMETABLE
18:00 ピコシマメ •

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
twitter.com/choroyama/status/769487105445629952
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here we go.

They aren't playing mainly weeb songs, are they?

This is nice and relaxing but I'm afraid it'll make me fall asleep.

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:

pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC

pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old ones
senpai.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.mp3.m3u

new one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

Again, Next Mogra event is TOMORROW, START at 14:00PM - END 22:00PM (Japan Time)
MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY DAY3 - club-mogra . jp /2016/08/28/2798/
Then we are back to regular Mogra on the FIRST Saturday of September (Saturday 3rd)

This is Mogra 7th Anniversary (As a place/bar) on Saturday 27th(Day 2) and Sunday 28th(Day 3) of August
Remember that it's a 3 days event, but we only do two (2) days (Saturday and Sunday) the more Sup Forums related ones.

DAY2: club-mogra . jp /2016/08/27/2797/ 23:00hs Japan time.
DAY3: club-mogra . jp /2016/08/28/2798/ 15:00hs Japan time.

Follow it for updates and visit /ghost/ to keep you informed.

Then we are back to normal, next Mogra event is on the FIRST Saturday of September (Saturday 3rd)

Also please, try to maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to minimum or better in 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in Ghost post mode to avoid all the shitposting.

Ah you made it, good.
Sorry I was asleep when you contacted me.

They're getting earlier and earlier every day. Tomorrow starts at 1am EST right?

It literally just began.

And I've literally been awake since the start of Day 1, except for a 15 minute nap.

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix (This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month)
- Mogra Anniversary (As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do 2 days [Saturday/Sunday] that are the more Sup Forums related ones)
- Anison Matrix Anniversary (One day event, always first Saturday of May)
- New Year Countdown (Last day of the year)

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Taku/Page, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, not other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important

just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.

In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

>18:40 Nor
>19:30 PandaBoY
>21:50 DJ Shimamura & MC STONE
>22:40 Hyperjuice
>00:50 fu_mou
>02:30 chefoba
>03:20 kz
Yeah, I think we'll get anime music, although the current guy isn't too convincing.

For the ones comming now.

06:00 •

>this audio balancing

>DAY2: club-mogra . jp /2016/08/27/2797/ 18:00hs Japan time.
>DAY3: club-mogra . jp /2016/08/28/2798/ 14:00hs Japan time.
Forget to fix that, sorry.

I know this tune.

No problem thank you as always Flep.

vegetable

If I sleep now, do you think I'll be able to wake up after 5 hours and catch the rest of mogra?

Awww yes

You'll be missing the vast majority of the good sets and will come in a set or two before Taku when the stream will get cut anyway cause his stuff never gets streamed. In short you'll be missing pretty much everything but hey man if you're that tired...

Good

Starting to catch.

18:40 •

Haven't been in these threads since New Years Eve. Is it normal nowadays for them to be this dead?

It's early on, most people are still asleep.
Have some patience, people will stream in over time.

It's not even 7pm in Japan.

GOD DAMN IT, I WAKE UP AND IT ALREADY STARTED
I need to take a shower, but mogra.

"Need" is a strong word.

You're platinum party

The best time of the month has arrived again. Yesterday was great, I hope today is even better.

They're never usually this early. They're usually 2pm GMT for me, but this is at 10am.

PLATINUM MAD

Lucky you, 5:48am here.

is this going to be 5am-5pm?

It's fucking 3am here. I'll wake up when kz comes.

Is it time to party hard yet?

It exactly is.

11 hours of MOGRA

It's also thanks to daylight saving time, it would be 9am GMT rather than 10am BST.
Unlucky user.

Time here was 18:00 Japan time
Fuck I'm still asleep.

18:00PM-05:00AM
In your case I think it is 06:00AM-17:00PM, it's 11 hours.

Wooser has the best EDs.

>11 fucking hours

happy happy days

>11 hours of MOGRA
And there's tomorrow too, yes?

+ yesterday + tomorrow

Woops I forgot about mogra the last 3 months, good moment to come back with anniversary

20:00~5:00
18:00~5:00
14:00~22:00

28 hours of MOGRA fun

Yesterday went till 5:50 by the way.

Oh woops forgot about the overtime. They were delayed for around 15minutes too if I remember.

Probably will end up being ~29-30 hours all together

Anyone sauce this?

ONII-CHAN

banvox!

ONII-CHAN

ONII-CHAN

IKUUU YOOOOO

NYA NYA NYA

I haven't heard Ouran Host Club OP in a while now.

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

So is anyone else looking forward to MC STONE?
DJ Shimamura and MC STONE are the best duo.

I'm kind of looking forward to seeing plebs complain about MC STONE again.

Chu-lip.

kiss me chu~ chu~ tulip

19:30 •

i love this whistle beat, anyone know what it is?

Furby's Sweets Parade mix.

Well at least i got up in time for pandaboy

Forgot it started so early

I
JUST WANT TO DANCE

SE NO

REMOVE SNAKE

Can't deny Snek has some good tunes

I just woke up and checked to see if there was already a stream. Oh yeah. Jacked in the USB sound box to my HT audio and preparing to c h i l l.

>chilling
Jealous

>They're never usually this early. They're usually 2pm GMT for me, but this is at 10am.
That's what its like in the US time zones. Mogra in the morning. (And then there's their evening shows which start at about 0100 CDT, sometimes I'll fall asleep during those, makes for fun dreams.

FUCK YES STYX HELIX

twitter.com/choroyama/status/769487105445629952
Place is already filling up nicely, D-YAMA is thankful.

>Subaru sperging

I feel old, dammit.

I swore I'd watch only three mogras this year, but I didn't expect the anniversary to hit.

I really wish to go there one day, hopefully not alone but with a fellow user

my wife chino got rejected by natsuki so hard

DIE ZOOKI

DIE SUKI

PAATTO PAATTO

PAATO PAATO

PAATO PAATO

paatto paatto hareyaka ni

I can't recognize a single song.. that's what I get for watching less anime than before.

Watch more anime.

The last few songs aren't that recent. They were airing seasons ago.

pokeymans

Even I'm not that bad and I am a seasonal shitter.

‌⁠ゆ‌⁠け‌⁠っ‌⁠!‌⁠リ‌⁠ザ‌⁠ー‌⁠ド‌⁠ン‌⁠!‌⁠

There's so many songs I recognize from listening to Mogra a lot, but I don't know their names to look up to find an mp3. I suppose if I'm lucky, I can catch enough lyrics to find the song that way.

merio pls

Mario-Kun

Abe

It's Mexican looking guy that actually Italian created by Japanese time.

Second KIRAPATA of the day

Idle activities x 2