Happening: Assange calls out Trump on Israel First

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/921460341103620096
vimeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

america first = americans last

(((Lynn Doles)))
>I'M A CHRISTIAN GOYIM

that's it Julian.. force Trump to abandon Zionism by exposing it's corrupt nature!

Assange knows that the Palestinians are the real chosen ones.

OY VEY OY FUCKING VEY

THIS HAS GONE ON TOO FAR. DO YOU REALLY WANT ANOTHER SHOAH? BECAUSE ANOTHER SHOAH IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS LEADS TO! TERRIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE, AND IT SHOWS EXACTLY WHY THE GOYIM CAN'T HAVE INFLUENCE TO BEGIN WITH

shoahs already coming

seems like Assange is just getting more and more redpilled as he's been stuck in that embassy, do we have any evidence that he browses Sup Forums?

He's got a cat who he loves more than most people and he hasn't fucked in ten years. Yes, he browses Sup Forums.

he's prbly lurking this thread rite nao :3

Isn't that a LARP account?

Nope, it's the real one, but (((twitter))) won't verify it, even though they reference it in their news.

>White women shilling for ((gods chosen))
This is it. American women are beyond saving. Elliot Rodgers 2.0 when?

Assange has been been dropping hints that he knows about (((Them))) for well over a year now

10/10 cat, would pet.

idk Pam Anderson has visited him multiple times.. she doesn't seem like the type to just sit down and chat for a bit

Shut up, Julian. Everybody knows you're a virgin. You don't need to impress anybody.

america first = skyrocketing debt because of tax cuts for the super rich like Trump family

yes it is I, Julian Anonge. AMA

Based Assange calling out kike trump and the red of the Zion puppets

ASSANGE NO

>Literal nazis have a checkmark
>Julian Assange does not

What the fuck even goes on at twitter

Mainstream media locking out some badass motherfucker who rattles the cage. Why be surprised by this?

>My boy Julian is schooling people on dispensationalism

Better protect ya neck son.

Kikery.

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/921460341103620096

> In his first speech, the newly-appointed (CIA) director called the WikiLeaks boss a "coward hiding behind a screen" and asserted that his website's output was "abetted by state actors like Russia".

Then bombs some more people from behind a screen

Who decides who is the head of the CIA? Is it a presidential appointment or do they choose for themselves from among their own ranks?

As anyone watched the video he linked in rebuttal to the chick?

vimeo com /29901084

Watching it. If you do you will love Israel more.

How long until Assange does the classic suicide by shooting himself twice in the back of the head from 5 meters away with his hands tied up?

Assange is not in the embassy anymore.
He is in Russia. US tried to kill him. FSB rescued him.

Look what you made me do.

People talking about Trump being pro-israel in the zionist sense have no idea what they're talking about. Ryan Dawson, THE anti-neocon warrior-king himself, has already said as much, but since listening to experts is not something people are generally interested in doing, I will explain it in detail myself.

What are Israel's interests? There are three.
1: Expand Greater Israel.
2: Prevent Iran from achieving nuclear power.
3: Dismantle and disrupt coherent secular Muslim countries in the region.

Trump has already destroyed two of these interests. By vetoing any war against Iran and Syria, he has completely ruined Israel's path to success on point 2 and 3. Syria is the backbone of anti-zionist resistance in the Middle East, and Iran is the brain stem. So long as those two states are intact, Iran will achieve nuclear weapons by 2030. When Iran has nukes, Israel is fucked. They will be rolled back to their heartland and continue to suffer demographic decline until they cease to exist, or they will be nuked. There is no win strategy for Israel once Iran is nuclear. Trump could "renegotiate" the Iran deal 500 times, there is no way to prevent them from arming without physically destabilizing the country, and that requires boots on the ground or CIA intervention which the Russians will prevent. It took years of effort and enormous amounts of money to spark the puny uprising in Syria and that has already begun to collapse now that Hillary has been disabled

Point 1 has also been handled perfectly. Obama has stuck in the knife, and Trump doesn't need to twist it, he just needs not to pull it out--and he won't. Trump will seek to "negotiate" something with the Palestinians. Israel doesn't want negotiation they want submission. Without it their efforts will be hampered and they will be unable to extend their reach to Iran

Are you mentally retarded? He just killed the Iran deal.

Go to bed Donald

Are you retarded? Nothing has changed about the Iran deal. It's literally still exactly the same.

Why is your hair so white from such a young age. Are you an alien hybrid?

He has 4 children and his wife is dead.

No doubt there are some women who he fucks when he needs it.

Was the entire point of taking out Mubarek and Gaddafi to serve Israel's interests like what they tried with Assad?

In other words, was the whole Arab Spring funded by Jewish interests in collaboration with Hillary and Barack?

>"Ivanka, sweety, you love daddy right? I need you to do something for me. America is going straight to shit and we can never change that because the Jews keep anyone against them out of power. I need you to sleep with this skinny ugly hook-nosed Jew boy. Marry him, have kids, convert to Judaism. But it's only for a time. This way I can get into power, and we can finally free ourselves from the ZoG."

>"Okay daddy, anything for you."

>"That's my daughter."

operation rosebud.

YES

Presidential appointment. IF you believe that Secret Service is impartial meme.

Israeli Mossad specifically?

Mate. israel is the hub of operations. israel is illegitimate. Judaism should be banned.

I never even knew about the Jews hand in everything until I started lurking here like a year ago. This stuff blows my mind.

>Sup Forums is finally BTFO by a leaf

((Russia)) is involved

Oy vey this julian goyim will have to pay .. 6 trillion shekels in reparations

shut it down

Genetics and stress

Assange has been on a tear recently. Calling out male feminists, zionists and the Schofield bible. Definitely ourguy.

No good leaks recently though. I'm all for shitposting but he's at his best when he's doing his job. Vault 7 was a disappointment, for me at least.

What a retard

>Got a cat
>Hasn't fucked in ten years
Boy, you're in for a surprise

>not fucking all the Ecuadorian interns
What the fuck leaf

why do so many cucked christians believe that it's somehow their duty to "protect" the synagogue of satan

>fighting against CIA, NSA.
>*coward*

>Assange is not in the embassy anymore.
Except for the fact that he is in there. He has talked from the embassy balcony this year.

I doubt Israel wanted even more chaos in their region. Things were relatively stable before.

Hard to believe that people would send Assange secret documents exposing corruption and he would come to conclusions like this.

that hit a little bit too close to home

mfw Trump responds with "Israel killed JFK and the Sauds did 9-11".

What do you think Americans will do to the Israelis and kikes when they find out these Jews were behind 9/11?
Is it still fresh enough in peoples minds that Americans would violently rise up against the Jew?
Or would they roll over like the dogs they are?

Assange will die slowly and painfully for atacking my country. He really deserved that.

Israel did 9/11 too. Saudis are too stupid to do shit like that.

Just peek at the election map again.

Thomas Wictor and his Reagan Battalion buddies are bashing Assange right now. Just comes to show who is telling the truth. Hillary was the pro Israel/pro Saudi candidate and now Trump has done some of those things Hillary has done.

assange badspoke a republigoy?

holy crap bump

>Lynn Doles
That ultimate christcuck boomer combo good goyim attitude

Will someone pls settle this for me once and for all: is Trump an Israel puppet. I know you can't give me a definitive answer, but I feel like there's gotta be some evidence out there. The way I see it is that it is either one extreme or the other. Either Trump is truly the next JFK and will expose and free the US from the hands of Israel or he was very careful selected to be in his current position to divide and destabilize the US through his controversial policies and often offensive behavior. I pray that it'd be the first, but it would make sense that Israel would put someone that lacks good mannerism like Trump in power in order to divide the country so far apart, that civil war 2.0 becomes inevitable. Hopefully it simply breaks down to, "keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer."

He’s malleable. Neither for or against. He didn’t even step his foot down when Ivanka dated and married Kushner.

But in order to follow through with "MAGA" wouldn't that require removing Israel?

But I thought he was DED!

Holy fuck not only is Assange woke to the JQ he is also well versed in Christian theology and the (((Scofield heresy))). How based can a man be?

sauce on his scofield shit?

Check his twitter feed. He calls out an Ameritard zio - christian wank stain when she started spouting off the usual gods chosen people shite these idiots like to spew...

Well he can kiss that pardon good bye.

Maybe read the links he has tweeted????

Obama got 43%, despite being a Black Muslim. Demographics are not destiny. Hillary was an abnormally weak candidate backed by a corrupt party.

>demographics are not destiny

Everyone laugh at this retard lol

They're not. Ideology is. Now demography can be ideology. but ideology is easy to change.