Apologize

apologize

Serious question: Why didn't josuke use his stand on the button?

Either the button starts flying towards kira's jacket or the jacket starts forming around the button, either way they end up with the full jacket, which would be much easier to work with than just the button?

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

I don't think the button would fly back at a speed that josuke and co could realistically follow, they'd probably just lose the button and their only lead

It's hard to draw the line at exactly what constitutes as broken for crazy diamond to fix. The button itself wasn't broken, so you could say thats why, but it depends on whether you consider the jacket+buttons as a single item or seperate items.

But then things get complicated when you think about exactly where the line is drawn at "broken". I mean, his stand restores lost blood after injuries, but its not like the blood itself is broken, its just a constituent part of the broken person.

why didn't Kira detonate the missing button?

Because the button wasn't broken, there was nothing to fix in it.

>tie a GPS location tracker to button
>use crazy diamond on button

problem solved

obviously he hadn't turned it into a bomb

because the button wasn't broken, the jacket kind of was

Do you really think GPS was that common in 1999

see

multiple times in the past crazy diamond has "fixed" things that weren't necessarily damaged, they were just seperated into their constituent parts

In the example with the lost blood, CD's used on the person who lost the blood, not the blood itself
So, in this case, CD would have to be used on the jacket,

Counterpoint: Okuyasu's whole body was restored from using CD on his severed hand during the fight against Akira

Countercounterpoint: During that moment, Okuyasu's body was pure electrcity, nothing more than charged electrons, signifigantly lighter than his severed hand.

Serious Question:

Why didn't Jonathan use his stand on the button and get a photo of Kira?

Why didn't Jotaro stop time and use Star Finger to at least break the door open

>star finger

Forgot about that shit

Speed wagon foundation.

because Johnathan died 100 years ago

GIVE THEM BACK

Underrated post

Joseph was too busy being senile and losing a very losable baby

I am sorry that you were killed by an Aryan man, kike.

So did he soul explode too? I don't see why Iggy can be erased by a blackhole and be just fine but this fat fuck literally explodes and that's his afterlife: foreverly exploding and loving it.

But Jotoro is still young and clever. Why didn't he come up with the idea and just tell Joseph to do it?

It's not like Joseph is completely out of it. He's still capable of using Hermit Purple.

Because he's bored as fuck and wanted something to do in a shit nothing town.