Kōhei Horikoshi isn't original at all

> Illegal Heroes
> The Punisher seriously
> Did he watch Suicide Squad, Netflix's Daredevil...

> Iron Fist
> Daredevil's black mask
Plagiarism spotted

Did you really edit the name for the sake of shitposting?

> Shitposting
Freedom of speech you retard. But don't worry the moderation will delete his post because he's pointing out the truth.

OMG what is this shit its just like batman 0/10 unoriginal horseshit anime is dead

He's not writing this.

Indeed my thread will "be pruned or deleted". I don't get why people love this shitty manga.

Kohei isn't writing it tard. Read the name of authorship next time you read a series.

Can't believe you couldn't tell it wasn't him by the art alone.

> Plagiarism
Same thing can be said about BnHA. The only difference with western comics is that all the Heroes and Villains are Japanese.

They do that to help associate with the readership. I doubt Japanese would remember names like Kevin, Travis, Patrick and Jesse easily if jump threw that at them. Heck probably they would have s hard time and drop the series entirely because of it.

I actually dropped bleach after s while because he names were getting hard to pronounce, associate and remember after s while.

My hero academia is actually harder; I can't help but feel the names are hick Japanese, cuz they're pretty rough to pronounce and sound weird as well. I could be wrong; I don't know the accent culture very well.

>Superhero work
>Not original

NO! Who could have expected that

This thread is pretty autistic. Is this spin-off actually getting translated? That's nice to see.

Guys

guys

I think All Might might be a Superman ripoff

guys

Was this traslated?

Where?

> autism speaks

and somehow hero academia is original

Original. How ?

What Fuck my life is been so wrong at all.

Autism is linked to higher intelligence

Give him a trench and you have all you need.

Are you saying autists are actually aliens in human form? Since people generally call aliens a higher intelligence and all. It would explain why they act so weird.

ITT: Butthurt of retarded OP, who thinks for some reason that everyone besides him considers BnHA as an original.

Oh my god.

What is even going on here ?
Are there really people that desperate to bring down a manga that's already hated by many on this board that they take their time to photoshop the pilot of a spinoff that's not written by the original author ?
I means this sucks balls but you're just pathetic

The Iron Fist Punisher Daredevil

Wheredoyouthinkyouare.jrpawads

The only think you can "plagiarize" from capeshit are the costumes. And even that is only used for reference.

wtf i hate all might now

and so is breathing

Impossible.

>Old guy just beating up thugs in an alley.

That's Wildcat you idiot.