Did we ever learn who was responsible for "casting" Teori Tadatsuru...

Did we ever learn who was responsible for "casting" Teori Tadatsuru? What was the purpose behind settin him up to kidnap Araragi's loved ones? Does the book go into more detail on that?

Tsukimonogatari seemed like one of the only mysteries that never got solved in all of Monogatari. There was no resolution for the arc.

Someone help me out on this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

tarabletranslation.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally spelled it out that it's all gaen and ougi

Ougi?

But at the end doll-chan just says that Gaen and Yozuru wanted her to stay with Araragi. I still don't get how Ougi fits into it, with all the "proper" stuff.

You're saying Ougi tipped off Tadatsuru about Araragi, and Gaen wanted him dead for trying to get doll-chan? Or something like that?

Help me out here....

wait

AND SNAIL FUCKING DIED? I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST RECUPERATING UNTIL SHE GOT HER BAG OR SOMETHING

WHAT

Just Ougi. Gaen's working on something else that Ougi also sabotages.

Aren't Gaen and Ougi working opposite each other? Koyomi ended with Gaen implying that someone besides Araragi was fucking up her plans, and out of everyone still active Ougi has the most influence outside of those two.

user, at least finish the anime before starting the discussion, you don't want to be spoiled do you

>Did we ever learn who was responsible for "casting" Teori Tadatsuru?
It was Nisio, very meta.

>kidnaps araragi's loved ones
>doesn't kidnap crab

accurate. araragi gives zero fucks about crab

Ougi only really eliminates those she sees as immediate threats for her goals while trying to assimilate into Araragi's life. If Senjougahara went missing, Araragi wouldn't just accept that. Same with Hanekawa which is why Ougi decided to wedge something between them by having Araragi use her as a source of information and advice rather than Hanekawa. Eventually Hanekawa left on her own to find Oshino so that's another threat gone. If left to her own devices she'd probably try to phase Senjougahara out last. (since there's no use trying to separate Araragi and Shinobu)

>Hanekawa left on her own to find Oshino
That's still Ougi's doing, though. Hanekawa does that because there's a spook on Araragi, help.

>kidnapping crab
Ougi would get rekt.

> who was responsible for "casting" Teori Tadatsuru?
Gaen. It's a part of her big masterplan.

She was worrying about Gaen's plans too, so it was more than just Araragi, and she wanted to travel as well. She was wary about leaving which is why she gave that cryptic bit about leaving him to his own devices. When you look at the commentaries, she knows Ougi's game, because all of the levity and kindness she gives to anyone else, no matter how rude or brash against her, is gone. Only Gaen and Ougi illicit that response from her. Even Oshino, who all over calls her fake and rather rude shit a lot of the time, she respects.

Speaking of which, will Oshino ever just train her, and stop this instinctual revulsion thing after seeing the new Hanekawa?

Read Mayoi Hell. The answer is more complicated than you would think.
tarabletranslation.wordpress.com/

Jesus Christ. This is what Crabfags actually believe.

I want to fuck this orange

Is this the daily spooky thread?

So now that the dust has settled I think all of us can now agree that ougi is best girl ja?

That's not Math.

CUTE