WE'RE GOING TO WAR Sup Forums IT'S HAPPENING WW3 IS HERE ARE YOU READY TO DIE???????????

WE'RE GOING TO WAR Sup Forums IT'S HAPPENING WW3 IS HERE ARE YOU READY TO DIE???????????

When exactly have they attacked us?

When they sent phishing emails to stupid ass Podesta and he fell for them lmao.

Someone burn this warmongering kike alive now pls

You sure that was the Russians?

cyber 911 according to hillary clinton.

a (((russian))) pokemon go contest for amazon gift cards run through tumblr is cyber 911

holy shit. it's like (((they're))) reading off the script that had been written for when Hillary won. Now that Trump is in office it through off their whole timeline of plans

best timeline

>President Bill Maher
What timeline are you from?
We would never elect a pedophile on purpose.

honestly this is a prelude to the late night tv hosts telling their fans to go butcher their republican neighbors. first you reignite the old 'red scare' of russia then you subsitute it with the red that really scares the communists in this country.

>le trump is a loose cannon
>also we need to go to war over nothing xD

Russia is the last un-cucked white country on Earth. This is why he wants it invaded.

>ermahgerz, iz da russianssssss
>our system couldn't possibly be bad, there have to be some russians at play that are sabotaging it!
Please. McCarthy could've been right but the situation in the recent years is laughable.

Liberals calling for war? What is this

>Mediaite
It's basically impossible to keep up with all these fucking cancer-tier, millennial targeted, one word name fucking propaganda factories.
I swear there's a new one almost everyday.

>Tfw get same emails
>Tfw russia trying to hack me
They must be after my YEB! memes! WAR NOW!

Can fight back with sanctions against oligarchs who actually run and loot Russia but at the same time live the civilized West with all their whores and extended families

Spoiler: that's what the congress actually did with their latest sanctions bill, it now depends on the Trump administration how far it'll go with the implementation

I'd rather fight for the Russians than nu-America and these people.

It’s seriously hilarious how badly they’ve fallen for the Russia narrative.

How about we put it to national vote. The entire country votes on whether or not we go to war. Then if it passes, everybody who voted for it has to join the army, immediately.