Feminists & their hypocrisy. (Is feminism anti-white by design)

Why do western females deliberately choose not to be outraged when nigs degrade females, especially when these females are white women and girls?
Why are white men the only group targeted for reprisals when one of them allegedly degrades and girl or a woman?
Why don't we see a proportional outpouring of outrage when blacks and other minorities objectify women and girls?

dunno but i want a gf like her

Thats fucking hot

Does anyone know what that sentence means in regular English?

Take that flag off you midwestern faggot

He should clean his room and sort himself out desu.

You answered your own question.

Feminism was designed to keep white males out of the reproductive game. Plain and simple.

It means "How I interact" or "How I hang out with"

The first non-butthurt comment in a cuck pics thread I've seen so far. You're cool.

they are degrading these women they call hos,
which they are because they are submitting to a black man who has them under his thumb feeding their drug addiction.

because protecting minorities is higher on the list of sjw mandates than sexual abuse is so it cancels out

I think those are prostitutes... but yes western women are retarded (and mostly white).

Feminism always brings the downfall of civilization along with it. In the next decade we will see the gender crisis worsen, then exponentially deteriorate from that point on as white populations are replaced and masses of boomers begin to retire and die.

> he doesn't make her work so that's NOT opression

Blackmailing white men is generally easier and more worthwhile. Few niggers who haven't gotten lucky in showbiz or sports have much worth stealing.

im not a commie or antifa leftist but this is happening and has been happening.

lawl it's funny you mention that. I wonder how many people who visit pol are under some sort of blackmail

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

White pussy was made for BBC

After reading your post. I immediately remembered this image. Sums it all up, i think

Agreed, it all starts with women's suffrage. Ironically, it ends with the destruction of the group who gave them that very right.

checked

>Ashtray full of butts in the middle of the floor.

Hmmm.

1) fear of being called racists
2) White men are the type of man that really matter to most White women. If they White man starts bashing White women, it's all over for the women. They already know Blacks are mostly animals best behind a wall. They don't depend on Blacks.

Degenerates such as yourselves should be dropped into a wood chipper.

Ayy

Feminism is just a distress call begging white men to put them in their place, because women aren't happy.

Well they are ho's tho leaf...

The majority of women fantasize about rape regularly.

This

Comment of the day.

They fantasy about an "ideal rape" with 10/10 chad.