This is the last one I no longer have more Sata ports should I just save up for a bigger HDD or is it time I start...

This is the last one I no longer have more Sata ports should I just save up for a bigger HDD or is it time I start deleting shit animu?
but what if I want to rewatch the shit which happened before?

send help /a

>but what if I want to rewatch the shit which happened before?
then stream those shitty ones instead. you said they're shit anyway

Build a personal storage. Buy some raid cards and bigger harddrives.

Also

Burn them onto a CD or something you idiot.

What are NAS?

>streaming in 2016

Get an external drive for your animu, dumbass.
Or build a media server.

why would you ever store anime nigga what

Set up some NAS drives or delete the shit you didn't like and won't watch again. Or both.

That's ridiculously shit advice. Buying external HDD is cheaper in dollar for GB than buying and burning CDs. Who the fuck even uses CDs anymore.

cause he is not a pleb. unlike you

Externals. Lots of.

Now fuck off.

>there's literally nothing wrong with streaming the post

good enough for shit, no?

Streaming is never good you fucking plebeian.

>not weebing out your servers

this

What I mean is why would you ever keep the anime once you watched it? Is this Sup Forums's version of keeping piss in plastic bottles?

>Keeping anime around you have no intention of revisiting

>piss

Your new is showing.

I guess I will just get my lazy ass and set up a NAS

also streaming shit anime will only make it more shit come on mate. If I rewatch things I think its shit its because I wanna give it another go and honestly think I may like it now.

Buy a tape drive and start putting everything on cartridges.

You can always redownload anything you want to watch again

>not downloading and storing anime now before the internet becomes a series of glorified TV packages and to be a pirate means you need a pink mohawk, sunglasses and cyber implants

you might be right for some stuff but some series might be really harder to find some years from now on even on private trackers

just bought a new 5tb, its already nearly full thanks to getting through backlog, now im gonna have to fork for another one instead of a 1080 like i wanted

>wasting your hdd space for shit anime

Delete popular anime instead. It's so popular that you can torrent it from anywhere at any time if you ever decide to rewatch it.

Just keep the ones you really enjoy.
I mean why would you store Umaru for example?

why would you watch umaru in the first place?

Build a server to store everything

Why is everything bringing up NAS for? Unless you have specific needs you aren't going to need that.

Just get a hard drive enclosure. You can swap out drives any time. Works the same way as NAS but without all the trouble.

Why not delete the ones you already have watched?

yeah for the time being this is what I am doing

senpai I need that on demand to shitpost on umaru threads, got have good quality shitpost

>Why is everything bringing up NAS for?
People who spent much money for their PC hardware tend to pretend they are knowledgeable about it.

is that just some sort of external HDD case that you can put more that 1 hdds on it? never actually used it

Just buy some more external HDDs, it's not that complicated.

I have a hot-swap drive bay. If I need more storage, I buy a new drive.
Removable hard drives, easy.

>What are NAS ?

Fucking $$$ its fucking burns my wallet if I could even afford one

I have a Synology NAS for storage and RaspberryPi's loaded with KODI on all my TVs.
I upload to my server and stream to any TV in the house.

>M

plebs

Just delete the shows that are popular and/or easy to find and download, keep the oldest shit you have.

Yes. If you get one with hot swappable bays you can take out a drive and the others will keep running without any interruption while you replace it. It convenient once you start having a lot of drives filled with things and don't want to power down your PC every time you switch.

>not deleting after you watch

Burn them to discs. Sure, they'll get fucked up over time, but if you start with those you're sure you won't watch again then there's no loss.

>streaming
No, user. No.

you w0t m8?

This, Re-watching will always be a weird thing I don't understand unless its for certain episodes.

Just you wait, one day the internet will get the Japanese cold and the stuff on your hard drive is the only thing you can watch for the rest of your life!

>watching it

It takes me 2 minutes to download 500mb.

Why the fuck would you ever stream?

How do you even get to this point? I have a 300 GB HDD and never gotten to 80 %

Beautiful.

By not being new.

real neato going to go for that its been like 8 years since I actually worked on IT so I never kept on with the tech

when was the first anime you watched that you disliked it? remember why you disliked it?

My NAS cost over $1k, but the only computer I have is a $300 lenovo 100s. desu I have about 4TB more anime queued up ready to download but my internet is so shit it will take probably another 12 months to download.

disgusting

Does the concept of enjoying something enough that you want to enjoy it again escape you or something?

Consuming media isn't a race or some noble quest where you have to constantly move on without end, if you like something enough it's natural to keep it with you

Does the concept of some people not finding that fun escape you?

Different people like different things, wow.

>I want to rewatch the shit
>rewatching anime
Literally who has the time and the lack of memory for this shit? Shouldn't you be working on your backlog like the rest of us?

Using HDD's in the age of the SSD

>desu

Kill yourself retard.

The though of people never rewatching an anime or movie scares me.
If it's well made you'll appreciate the second time even more because you pick up details you missed the first time.

This place is not for you. Leave.

>I need to load up my anime episode .1 sec faster

beam me up scotty

You don't use SSDs for long term storage.

Or you don't have Alzheimer and watching something, knowing what will happen isn't fun.

You and your retarded ideas disgust me

>being this new

baka

>working on your backlog
Phrasing it like this sounds like you're watching anime as part of your job, almost like it's not because you enjoy it.

>working on your backlog
People do this?

I only watch anime so when someone here calls me out when I'm shitting on it, I can prove I watched it.

I don't even like anime.

When newfags started posting 'desu' it became a bannable offence. I hope the mods still did that.

>rewatching anime

>watching anime

>Sup Forums
>enjoying anime

That's not even addressing my points idiot.
Read my post again.

What's your favourite anime or anime movie.
Have you seriously never rewatched it?
Must be sad.

idiots

>What's your favourite anime or anime movie.
>Have you seriously never rewatched it?

I tried and didn't get past 2 episodes.

>assembling computer on a carpet

not the guy you are talking to, but for me rewatching its not about watching stuff I liked just because I wanna see the fun again, for me its going back to old stuff I didn't enjoy that I have forgotten why i disliked or I simply think I was too young.
take for example one of my first anime was Excel saga I was not into anime then and I was just a kid which mainly like action movies and dragon baaru! of course I dislike it, now after i rewatched it its probably one of my favorite anime of that genre

Must be a pretty shitty anime then.

she might get cold if not on the carpet you wouldn't want that right

It's Sword Art Online.

>not storing your anime on the cloud.

Any prediction How long till they make USB SSD ?

Your point has nothing to do with the one I was replying to so I don't know why you went off like that

Don't EVER respond to me again.

Just delete the shit series. You won't watch them again anyways.

I will get shit for this,
but unless im watching something with high production values I usually just stream.

I soon as my country ISPs stop being retarded and offer decent upload speed having 15 Mbytes down and 900 Kbytes up is suffering

Isn't that streaming.

I always assembled my rig on the carpet, just be dexterous and don't touch the parts you should't touch anyways.

This speed is a very to stream.
I'm downloading because my internet is shit--along with superior quality and better subs of course.

>storing anything on the cloud
not that i dont think cloud storage has its usage but its pretty foolish to use it as your main storage rather than a backup.

>Unless I'm eating a steak I usually just eat from another persons asshole

no

There are already 1TB USB sticks.

heh I just realized I have 32 TB of online storage between my primary PC and my torrent Box. I'm not counting my bedroom PC, my TV PC, the NAS only has 9TB in a Raid and the Guest PC. Am I addicted to anime?

Sup Forums is not Sup Forums.

>>Sup Forums

No user just means you are downloading too much bloatgirl subs