Faggot Group "Trigger Warning" taking up arms against "Nazis"

youtube.com/watch?v=vuS-UgSIlgA

>The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club meets once a month to shoot long guns in a field near Rochester, New York. Anxious about an armed and organized extreme right, they started a club to teach members how to take up arms.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtu.be/snPou-Bsao8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They gonna commit suicide using those guns eventually. Poor raifus will be splattered with aids infected tranny brains.

>that flabby arm jiggle when she fires the rifle
>"RIOTS NOT DIETS" tattoo

top kek, maybe the left can't meme because they ARE the meme

>The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club

kek

God damn these people are memes.
kek

when did everyone start calling rifles long guns?

>One post OP

Take notice now before posting and sage this post, this is a bot thread wake up.

when this became a pistol

The only reason these "nazis" exist is because of the slippery slope they promised would never happen became colossal.

Wait wait wait wait wait the fuck up

LIBERALS are now pro-guns?!

#2MUKFUKWINNIN'

>once a month

that's not how you make gains

Long guns also encompasses shotguns.

>jew york

Canada has laxer laws.

Also most of these faggots will sudoku anyways. Not an issue.

I'm here.

> once a month

They’ll never get any good if they just started. My dad taught me to shoot growing up and if I don’t go to the range at least every other week, I can’t make the 100+ meter targets.

These faggots think it’s going to be like the movies where the shooting happens up close.

NAZIS BEWARE
GET PUNCHED
GET SHOT

only when they're used against FASCISTS!

Get Pozzed

Was going to post this. They're much more likely to kill themselves with it than someone else.

What happened here?

Look out!

The recoil hurt him.

its from a parody vid about some jewish liberal wrote a article on how a ar15 blinded and bruised him giving him ptsd just from shooting it. Not even joking.

>once a month
Skill fatigue will set in too deeply for members who don't go more
I see this with simpler tasks in more refined places.
How much you wanna bet they lack proper everything too
Too slow got shot unfolding the stock

He's a pussy.

nice airsoft

Now even faggots and trannies are pro-gun. Still not tired of winning. Just hope they try to actually use them, cause we’ll win then too.

>When you win so hard that you turn the faggiest of fag liberals into proud gun owners

Even if the reason is ridiculous, I do appreciate both sides coming together on an issue

firing a gun triggers his ptsd or something like that.

It's literally Larping, they may as well be prepping for a zombie apocalypse

stunning, and brave

>Arming themselves to defend against the "far right"
>Far right now includes anyone who isn't left of Marx
>Arming themselves against the same 2A advocates that supported the LGBT community arming themselves
Jesus Christ

Wait, I thought leftists thought that people should surrender their guns to the police.

Which is kind of ironic, since they think Trump is Hitler and his followers are Nazis. I mean, if that were true, it would be the WORST time to turn in your guns.

Good for them. Every citizen should be armed.

>The left constantly presses the point that anyone with a gun is a ticking time bomb that could kill a hundred people at any time
>All "mass shooters" have been registered Democrats
>The left starts buying guns
Anyone else slightly concerned?

Good name but

Shooting at stationary targets from a known distance in a controlled and stress environment doesn't prepare anyone for an armed conflict.

This is LARPing, nothing more. The trannies will probably just use the guns to blow their brains out and pozzed blood everywhere.

stress-free*

No, but that's mostly because I'm a hermit that works 3rd shift by himself, and lives in a Berm House that is entirely constructed of 2 foot concrete 4 feet under the earth, and the handful of windows that the house has are bulletproof.

sadly it isn't
taryn tactical tranny

Oh no they're practicing their constitutional rights! What a frightening concept! They sure scared us!

How retarded are these fags?

If they're able to defend their homes from burglars or something, good for them. They may be utterly retarded, but they still have the right to defend themselves.

No because they buy cheap shitty guns and are just as likely to get themselves killed with it as they are to kill someone else.

why is Sup Forums nothing but youtube videos and screencaps of twitter or reddit
i want to know what the fuck happened
pls respond

Trump declared that he was running for President. Sup Forums has shifted since that moment.

Wow I'm so fucking scared of a bunch of limp wristed faggots who buy the cheapest garbage they can because they work at fucking starbucks and spend all their money on drugs

Wow

I'm shaking in my boots.

but i want normal old Sup Forums

Why do you have a bazooka?

You're not the only one, but what can you do? There's not gonna be any more weird, seemingly random topics, like whether lightbulb subsidies should be a thing. Not anymore.

Fighting Nazis in the '40s:
>'F-ing kraut eat this!'
>*throws granade
>boom
>from the other side 'Fritz! Nein! Stirb amerikanischer Schweinehund!'
>Ratatatatatata

Fighting Nazis now:
>'Die cis scum!'
>*ineffectively shoots at enemy cover
>from the other side: 'You still have a Y chromosome!'
>*commits suicide

because momma didnt raise no bitch

I thought the mentally ill were prohibited from owning guns.

Where are the background checks?

fug pic didnt post

>Rochester, NY
>tfw murder, rape, and robberies went up in 2016 and now we're going for suicide rates as well
>Now suicide rates will go up as well
Thanks Lovely Warren

>its from a parody vid about some jewish liberal wrote a article on how a ar15 blinded and bruised him giving him ptsd just from shooting it. Not even joking.

The writer's name is Gersh Kuntzman, not even kidding.

Here's an excerpt as an example of his literary talent:
>I’ve shot pistols before, but never something like an AR-15. Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).

>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

>Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

It's almost as nauseating as that dyke broad in the OP talking about how simply seeing a gun IRL caused her to have a breakdown.

You may not like it, but this what peak German comedy looks like.

>You will fight in a continental scale American version of the yugoslav wars
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
E
W

DEMILLED
E
M
I
L
L
E
D

Report for promoting terrorism

You just described 99% of us here

>The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face.
Did they give him a left hand upper to fuck with him?

you're not going to shoot a man before throwing him out of a helicopter, are you?

idk what your talking about faggot
I often run through walmart with a pink squirt gun from the toy isle avoiding security, and hiding inside tactical clothes racks and behind big bags of cereal
They shall expect some wet britches if they cross me

Pretty sure the dude had zero experience, and wanted to fire the gun with that experience, so he could virtue signal.

If suffering PTSD was possible simply by firing an AR15, you can bet that manned warfare would never occur, because that's literally, "First day in boot camp," shit.

youtu.be/snPou-Bsao8

>Trans Gun Club
HOL UP
DEY BE SUM SORTA
SOME SORTA
SUIIII CIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAA

Hag.

I'm done. Prepare for your martyr Sup Forums. I am fucking done with these subhuman slime.

This makes me legitimately angry. I was lucky enough to get to fire an automatic rifle a few years ago and I have never gotten so turgid so fast. To see someone with comparatively unfettered access to firearms complaining about firing 5.56 on semi auto is infuriating.

>they train once a month
>once
>a
>month

They literally shoot 12 times a year. And they expect to win a shooting war?

Lol these faggots would be slit into little chunks and force fed to the pedophile kikes who indoctrinated them to become freaks.

lack of German conscription

I bet that guy doesn't even wrinkle the sheets when he fucks his boyfriend.

>
Terminology isn't a strong suit of the left. They still call AK-47's "AR-15s"

Please tell me you're joking.

It was pretty funny to watch people on the left talk about bump stocks. The very same people who claimed that "you can go out and buy a fully automatic rifle," were talking about how they helped a gun act fully automatic. Simply asking, "But I thought you said I could buy a fully automatic weapon anyways, so who cares about bump stocks?" made most of them give you the deer in the headlight look.

The media isn't very smart.

That's an odd looking broom

It's practice for their suicide.

Sorry, I meant "gun fatality."

You mean gets fucked by

>The Trigger Warning Queer & Trans Gun Club
Heh, not bad. Wouldn't have expected the literal faggots to bring the best bantz and the best challenge, but I guess that's life. If it comes down to it, may the best 'men' win. Drink to the foe, and all that.

Although really, we're gonna wind up joining forces to repel the mudslimes, at this rate. Good if the fudge-packers aren't completely dead weight.

I know its deactivated, but fucking hell I want one just for that moment I can grab it when tyrone breaks in and hold him hostage with it until the cops come.

He wont know it isnt active, and will probably be too busy shitting himself and crying for big mama thinking "Holy SHIT, dis white boi just dont give a fuck, he brought a fucking bazooka to a home invasion!"

Its that gay show in some scandinavian were they get faggots to do manly things

>Automatic assault sniper

meh. If this becomes a nationwide trend it will absolutely strengthen the second amendment. and if it advances our timeline to civil war, at least my lifetime will see some excitement.

I have nothing against this.

its a man

Theres a pic floating around, might be fake, but its branded as MOMS DEMAND ACTION and its talking about "what if the vegas shooter had put a bump stock on a sniper rifle? He would have killed so many more!"

Yes, they ARE that fucking stupid.

>I would like to carry this scary looking paperweight that is about as useful as a wiffle bat and hold Tyrone up until the police arrive, where they will arrest him and use your tax dollars to feed, shelter, and clothe him instead of using a real gun to kill Tyrone, so that he will never break the law ever again, at a cost of roughly 1 dollar.

K.

Epic! If they organize like this, it could have favorable effects on urban crime rates. Maybe teach the urbanites to value each other's lives, eh? I heard a rumor they go around arguing about whose lives matter.

>top kek, maybe the left can't meme because they ARE the meme

>implying >she won't join a right-wing militia
Libertarian trannies absolutely despise lefties

Could of easily ran up and stabbed her(?) let alone shoot her

Oh, I know. It just made me laugh. They think you could stick a scope on an M60, and it will magically become a sniper rifle.

>They literally shoot 12 times a year. And they expect to win a shooting war?

Leftists in the US are oblivious to anything but their immediate surroundings and lifestyle.
Remember, these are the morons who whine "why didn't the cop just shoot him in the leg??!?"
Even if they get brave enough to buy a scary firearm, they shoot it a few times and feel like they’re Chow Yun Fat.

On the opposite side you have rural working people.
We’ve used guns our entire lives. I shot my first—a .357 magnum—when I was 3, with my Uncle’s help.
I went hunting for the first time when I was 5, with my Father and Grandfather.
I got my first gun for my 8th birthday—a 10/22 that I still have, with a few upgrades.
I still go hunting every fall, and burn around 10,000 rounds a year on target practice.
I carry every day, because out here bears and rattlers are a part of life.

My daughter turned 8 last March, and I gave her a 10/22 takedown for her birthday.
She can now put 10 rounds into a 2” target at 50 yards in under 30 seconds.
My son is 6. He went hunting with me last fall and was responsible for carrying my rifle.
He knows how to load and unload it, how to safely pass through a fence or other obstacle, and has fired it (a .300 Savage) hundreds of times.
He’s getting the same gun as his sister for his 8th (I bought 2 because they were beautiful).
Lefties are busy entering their children into drag queen competitions when they turn 8.

Cityfags tend to not understand the most basic mechanisms of civilization like scarcity or planning. Sometimes, when a hurricane or blizzard is predicted by their prophets, you can see vestigial forethought surface as they strip WalMart shelves bare like a plague of locusts; they never seem to learn from this though, and often exhibit great distress when they have more than a few hours worth of food and water in their cage.

I pity them when SHTF.