Ask a based black man anything

Ask a based black man anything

This guy threw mayonnaise on me once.

No such thing. Fuck off, shitstain.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Will you kys? Thanks.

I aint goin back to africa n shit nigga. I like this place nigga

>ask a black guy anything.

When are you leaving?

Never

Eric is a jew

Im a nihilist

What if there was a rich and safe country that was black only? Wouldn't you prefer to live there, than around a bunch of whites and mexicans who hate you?

Nah fuck blacks n shit nigga

>rich and safe
>black only

you have to go back :[

>you have to go back :[
Im one of you nigga trump n shit muuuh dick

why dont you donate your show to a poor starving comedian like sam hyde?

You know this weirdo is half-jewish on his mom's side? Every time. Heil Hitler.

He jus racist aliddl ya kno? Fukkkk where the wymn at?

Heil satan n shiieikeieieieiieet

How the hell you are black? Slight tan at most

>black

Half jew half black ya kno? Muuuhhh dick

We'd have to help them of course.

Negatron.
>Negatron.

Can you prove that you are the bluewish bastard?

Bird up

Dub for 15 of some fuego
Or mids half zip for 60
Asap senpai

How many bicycles have you stolen?

>scratched out date
>1 PM EST
fake and gay.

>this

INVESTIGATE 3/11!

HaaaHahaHAHAHAAHAHAHAH kys why would you waste your time writing this garbage please consider *le noose

if an american were to post this i wonder what would happen

why do you suck cock?

Eric Andre' is black?

I thought he was gay.

hes a nigger and a jew and a faggot

this is the first time you've seen the nazi flag copy paste? newfag detected

In your opinion, is america racist?

Has a celebrity ever, in the history of Sup Forums, revealed themselves with timestamp? And by celebrity I mean anyone famous enough to derail a thread.

It would be funny if your strategy for larping as a based black man were to end everything with "nigga"

Have you ever met your father?

Can you dunk a 10 foot basketball goal?