Nuclear bombers are going on 24 hour duty for the first time since 1991

Nuclear bombers are going on 24 hour duty for the first time since 1991.

>Trump was supposed to be more peaceful than Hillary

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

defenseone.com/threats/2017/10/exclusive-us-preparing-put-nuclear-bombers-back-24-hour-alert/141957/
youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

defenseone.com/threats/2017/10/exclusive-us-preparing-put-nuclear-bombers-back-24-hour-alert/141957/

Just more nonsense to rile up the left and keep people distracted

It's been over a decade since we had nuclear bombers on 24 hour run, and now they area again. Aggressively posturing a rogue state with nuclear capabilities is supposed to keep one political party in one country distracted? Your mind is incredibly small

YEEHAW

These are war preparations to deal with the possibility of an initial strike against SK from NK. We have deescalation hotlines to keep this from spinning out of control but the situation is pretty close to going out of control. I'm not sure what the best route is but being prepared for the absolute worst NOW is the right decision for sure, you can criticize how we got here but it should be widely agreeable that doing this is the right thing to do per the situation we're in. I personally put my blame on the enablers- past presidents and China, with most of my blame going to the Kim regime and communism in general. I also don't think accepting a nuclear North Korea is a good idea, but I'm up for suggestions OP.

>nuclear bombers
>relevant

Thus far he's only bombed some empty airfield in Syria and sabre rattled against NK. He's definitely no Ron Paul, but has yet to cross the line in my eyes.

I agree what you say about how we got here but I’m not sure how close we are to war? Seems like bark with no bite from everyone.

Makes sense.
>NK
I wonder if the US would really go nuclear on NK though. It would seem way overkill and the radiation would cause havoc on SK.
They might be useful against a nation like NK.
You wouldn't want to launch ICBMs just for that. It could trigger Russia/China.

>supposed to be more peaceful than Hillary

You one of those betas that skirts away in fear when some drunk alpha slaps your shit and then try to rationalize it by saying he was drunk ?

Sure. It's not like nuclear war is really a big risk at this point. Why shoot yourself in the head? It doesn't take much intelligence to determine if someone is seriously capable of something like that. The US invaded Libya and there was almost a complete media blackout about it. I bet they were a """rouge state""" too.

>one political party
Numerous political parties across Europe and America who's attention is fixated on Trump.

>Oh, no! See what happens when you don't elect a neomarxist, globalist stooge, goyim! Nuclear war 80 80 ;_;
I don't buy it. Nothing is going to happen. You'll see

>more peaceful than Hillary
Yeah, with Russia, who are actually competent.
North Korea and China are complete morons when it comes to winning a war, so that's why we're choosing to fuck them up only.

Our ICBMs have been on alert nonstop since the day they went online.

They can potentially launch cruise missiles faster than an ICBM can launch, and without triggering an alarms in China and Russia. Less chance of a fuckup that way.

What stupid nigger thought trump was more peaceful than Hillary? Anyone who thought such a think needs to have their skin dyed they don't deserve to be white.

Between this and Trumps executive order to authorize the recall of retired military pilots, I wonder if there isn't something pre-emptive in the works.

Is this where I apply my energy

si vis pacem, para bellum

I believe you are correct.
Hell the US and SK could take on NK without using nuclear weapons.
They have the whole country monitored so I'm guessing they have a pretty comprehensive list of targets.
A few surgical strikes with conventional weapons and they can neuter NKs nuclear capabilities in minutes.
This is just posturing.

Fighting a war will eventually end a war so wars are actually the ultimate tool of peace

Damn it feels cozy to live in a country with all these weapons. We love guns, we love bombs, shit, blowing up places never gets old. How do yuropoors live without all the sick toys we get to play with?

What about the flood of NK troops coming over or through the border

imagine how crappy this job would be
i mean easy, sure, but you never get to do what your job is truly to do, bomb something

Yeah once we're all dead.

Trump IS more peaceful than Hillary.

Blow them to kingdom come with everything in the US arsenal below nukes before they can cross the south side of the DMZ?

Not just that, but NK has an awful lot of artillery. Some of it underground. They have a vast tunnel network too.
The US couldn't strike all of them at once. It would take days. They'd have time to wreck Seoul with it.

The difference is that Hillary would be selling our nuclear arms to islam with the connivance of her zionist enablers.

he is playing the intimidation game. Bush did it too with NK. I will truly worry when there are no more nuke threads from the usa or NK. And since he is considered unstable and retarded he is in the best position to be intimidating. Its probably Mattis that urges him to be as saber rattling as possible to keep NK in check.

Option 1: let Norks develop the capability to destroy the entire U.S with a larger and more sophisticated aresnal
Option 2: Blow them the fuck out

losing kpop and Samsung is no big deal anons. Where were you when trump boosted American phone makers and got factories back in America by letting norks fuck up degenerate south Koreans and getting china assblasted?

Blow it out your ass

k
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

That would be a bit much. It's mostly just about getting a reasonable trade balance and not having to compete with slave labor, low regulation and government subsidies, etc. Not cutting off ties completely.
The US invested an awful lot in SK to make it like that. Seriously look at it compared to NK. This is good work. It unironically would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Bump

SK and NK are sitting on opposite ends of the horseshoe.

Both are corrupt.
Both are controlled by a small, very rich few.
Both control the private lives of their citizens.

South Korea is just easier to do business with. So we back them.
Both are shitty countries in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTBdFccqDns

Your a globalist shill

Why is he a globalist shill,for pointing out that people oted for trump because he didnt want more wars and hes aggravating the nork problem?

>Both are shitty countries in my book.
Holy shit dude I'd rather live in SK by A LOT. NK is a fucking hellhole. There's one place that actually needs aerial freedom delivery. But they don't have oil and the US didn't want to piss off China so they just let them very slowly develop nukes until it becomes a huge problem.
>South Korea is just easier to do business with. So we back them.
It's more than that. SK is pretty much a client state of the US. They're one of the greatest allies the US has.

Are you that fucking delusional on trump cock that you can’t see it’s his fucking fault and he’s pro actively trying to start a nuclear war?

Fucking hell you Americans are so stupid I hope NK bombs the shit out of you.

Because Americans aren’t humble enough to show they were wrong so they will defend their horrible decision even if it means starting WW3.

It’s funny to see you commies take the side of North Korea
That kinda seem like hate speech considering all the shit they’ve done, hopefully you get jailed

It's called peace through strength you brainlet!

>The left is now saying we need to go to war with Russia.
>The left also ignored Korea until it became the problem it is now.
>Every other country in the world begging for assistance with Korea while it gets worse.
also
>The left is arming themselves because they expect war with the right.

The truth is the left are just blood hungry assholes too, but only towards white people, which is why the Russia boogyman is so bad, but hey, China hacks us every day, not a peep.

>Nation that actively threatens the world
>Will become part of enemy sphere, if not how crazy the leader is
>In manifesto declares their intention to take back SK
>SK may be a US puppet but doesn't want this
>They will inevitably become more powerful over time
>Not nipping it in the bud
Kay even if they are "b-b-b-ased!" I don't give a flying fuck about them. Can you guys just microwave those gooks already so no one has to worry about Japan?

Skykangs?

this is a nothing burger, nuclear subs have been on 24/7 since they started

At what point did I say I was on NK side? What’s happening to the people there is horrible and should be stopped but doesn’t stop me hoping the nuke America to teach the warmongering cunts a lesson.

And if you wanna go down the route of who’s the worst country how many wars has NK started compared to America?

NK is a horrible place but America is a far worse country on the global scale of things so don’t give me your “commie” meme arguments you capitalist pig.

Peace through strength

Do it, I'm sick of missile alerts.

Peace through strength. Unlike the previous eight years of cuckoldry, kowtowing and deception.

Agreed. Ya leafs are the worst.

>leftists think having defensive capabilities is more violent than obama/hillary turning entire countries into a mad max wasteland through his term
Delusional

By being degenerate faggots

Cold War nuclear tensions:
>Vietnam
>Korea
nothing else worth mentioning
Post Cold-War:
>Yugoslavia
>Afghanistan
>Iraq
>Libya
>Syria
Let the nukes fly boys! But please don't drop that shit

>Obama completely demolishes Libya
>Arms and trains ISIS, equipping them to cause chaos in Syria and Iraq
>Causes a migrant invasion of Europe, bringing an unprecedented wave of terrorism
>Warmongers with Russia, the only actual nation with any sort of capability to do damage to US and the world
>"BUT MUH BOBBERS"
Leftists are fucking insane.

NewFag here,

Jesus fucking Christ, Trump is stuck cleaning up the shit storms created by King Nigger and the CIA BUSH/CLINTON/BUSH Cabal.

You think he could just show up and NOT engage in anything? He wasn't drawn into Syria like the Kike pricks wanted with their Talmud shitstorm to Gas the little kids in a false flag op. That's a huge win! Not only that, he is now killing the fuck out of ISIS(((CIA/MOSSAD))). I'm sure Netanyahu is fingering his own butthole over that one in rage and piss.

Inb4 "Muh Afghanistan". Fine, he sold the fuck out and sent 4,000 troops into Afghanistan. Art of the Deal bitches. He had to concede some shit to the deep state. Those poppy fields won't harvest themselves and this at least keeps big pharma off his ass for the moment. He has 7 fucking more years to pull the rug out on them. He has to pick his battles. Open your fucking brains for a second and not point out one little fucking microcosm and say that Trump failed.

Threatening the Koreans with more work for taking their 45 makes sense to me. MAGA.

it's a deserved war. fuck kim and libcuck whiners at home. the choice was kim or the sarmat 2. we made the right call.

America is a nation of retards and psychopaths and the world will only be safe once you are destroyed one way or another.

That only works if said country is not in such a position of power, militarily, economically and socially to bring the world down with it, and we would.

You are going to destroy the world anyway seeing how this is going, I think we need a preemptive nuclear strike against you. Hopefully Russia and China are working on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM >My jam
Check
>My funny outfit so the survivors will wonder what the fuck i was doing pic related
Check
>Booze
Check
>Douchy sun glasses
check

See ya