Finally finished pic related

>finally finished pic related

Fug, now I have to wait for what, one month for a new chapter? At least we're already nearing the end of the first arc.

And this series just relit my love for elves.

2 months, next one comes out in October.

There's already been spoilers released for a few pages of the next chapter.

>2 months

Bimonthly? That's rare for a manga.

>And this series just relit my love for elves.

This would be the perfect place to end a one cour anime adaptation.

This is brutally cruel

No, Harta, the magazine its published in takes a break for a month

Nah, just this month because the magazine takes a break in September. It's monthly otherwise.

inb4 Olympics is to blame

Noah, it's a monthly series.

Author is likely taking a break to flesh out the story since saving Farlyn was the major impetus up until this point.

>relit my love for elves.
GET OUT

This is a pro-elf manga, fa/tg/uy

You forgot the part where the whole dungeon was made by an evil elf archmage?

>elf archmage
>elf

That was never mentioned.

It was and that's the point of one half of the plot.
The elf empire wants to come in and claim the dungeon for itself since it was made by an elf in the first place, read carefully next time.

Where did you get that? The latest chapter that is not translated yet?

The already translated chapters, I would link it but im at work, ill get it for you in 2 hours if the thread is still alive.

I only get the whole elf people wanting access to the dungeon to get immortality spell from the gnome old guy.

Nope, it was chapter 22, came out before the dragon fight started.

Dungeon Master is using elven magics, forbidden elven magics, and is thought to be an elf possibly one with chubby ears

>can't say with absolute certainty

It's not sure yet.

Fucking speedreaders

The spell glyphs found around the dungeon as well as one of the books the gnomes found are written in elvish script which heavily implies that the mad sorcerer is in fact an elf.

Knowing about the glyphs being elvish, the jew ears now want to take back the dungeon so they can gain the secrets of immortality from it.

>jew ears

Sorry, I don't speak to Sup Forumsacks.

Wouldn't jew ears be ears with huge noses on them whose nostrils flare any time they hear the chink-chink of coin?

Is Farlyn ok? Or did she come back wrong, and if she did, what's the damage?

I have no idea. I've only read up until the translated chapters.

Didn't you read the part where they put bones together and Marcille resurrected her with forbidden magic? It's in English now.

I read that part. But we don't know the after effects yet.

Nah, that's a stretch. It's not like we've previously seen a crazy elf wizard from the golden kingdom or anything. There's no way it's an elf.

...Oh my God.

Thank you user. I didn't connect that at all.

Looks fake. Too few panels.

Current theory is that the dragon's soul got mixed in with hers.

Marcille already said that monster souls don't stick around.

You can always read poor man's Dungeon Meshi. It's obviously not as good but it what it is.

talking about chubby ears this one doesn't have them

What is that?

All they have in common is cooking, but otherwise, they're totally different.

Oh shit you telling me the post-meiji era is not the same as a fantasy dungeon? huh.

Don't be a little bitch, both are really good

And the characters, the story, the art, pretty much everything is different. I don't see why you'd compare them at all.

Oh shit the character are also different? and the art as well? fuck I thought it had the same author and everything, my bad.

Jesus fuck stop being so fucking dense, I'm not saying ti's the exact same manga, it's obviously not, but it has enough similarities to warrant a comparision in my eyes, it's not just "the cooking" it's the way the narrative is handled, the details in which the story goes to explains to use how many bones some fantasy animal has and shit like that is the same as explaining to us how many uses a wolf's pelt has and how to skin it and cook it all and in how many ways. It's not just that we're presented with "pretty food" to look at, it's the way its presented to us that it's a very big component of both these manga. Fucking obviously the context is different and both party of character don't have the same goal of saving someone's sister.

Stop being a little bitch, both are really good

> I'm not saying ti's the exact same manga
You called it "poor man's Dungeon Meshi". How is anyone supposed to interpret that except as "it's a shittier copy of the Dungeon Meshi"?

The bottom panel is also just taken from the sorbet chapter

Notice how his hands age like crazy when he starts immolating Laius? He's totally a lich.

exact same manga =/ poor man's Dungeon Meshi

>How is anyone supposed to interpret that except as "it's a shittier copy of the Dungeon Meshi"?

That's exactly what I'm saying it is, that doesn't mean it has to be the exact same manga, doesn't have to be a clone, again, don't be so dense.

Except even Marcille is an evil blood mage.

Elf waifu did nothing wrong.

>an elf possibly one with chubby ears

Can't be Marcille then, her ears are pointing and thin.

>Marcille is the dark mage of the group

Didn't see that coming at all.

>hurr durr i was only pretending

Can't wait for the Imouto to NTR the Elf.

>I'm the sexiest.jpg

dude what.

You can't be NTRed if you don't have any romantic interest.

Is English not your first language? Do you not know what "copy" means? If you're saying a manga is a copy, that's the same as calling it a clone.

>Pure elven heritage

Right.

Nah.

I never used the word copy and the definition for a "poor man's something" is

>a (cheaper) substitute for something

Substitute doesn't equal copy or clone.

I think the original plan the mangaka had was that the painting elf and the dragon and the dungeon master were all the same creature - note the elf in the painting makes his eyes go dragony.

The importance of chapter 22 was that it opened up the world and set up Farlyn having advanced ressurection magics and gave more plot to base the party going down deeper to find the dungeon master so the dragon could just be killed and farlyn rezzed painlessly.

Farlyn > Marcille

We can all agree on that, right?

No. Marcille is best.

We barely know Farlyn. What we do know is respectable but we've been with Marcille much longer and more intimately than Farlyn.

It's still possible that the painting elf IS a dragon. It's not like the red dragon is the only type of dragon in existence. Inb4 Black dragons

>Marcille
>Best

Reminder that Dungeon Meshi will eventually get an anime and then normalfags will ruin any discussion of it and Sup Forums and /tg/ will both come to despise it as entry level trash

God you are a little bitch

Farlyn seems to be turning into a deep psycho after revival.

I always hope that this doesn't happen but it happens every time. When will the disappointment end?

She looks like a half elf at best.

Based on what?

It is all about Ainu cooking.

At least that means before this gets an anime, shit like Mushitko Tensei will get an anime first and I would love to shitpost about them.

When anime plebs stop being plebs.
That sort of stuff happens everytime because non-adapted anime is complete garbage 99% of the time and adapted anime is pretty shitty almost half the time. So then when one decent adaption comes out they all shit themselves collectively.
Then the waifu wars begin.

Although I've never understood how even anime plebs were able to stomach Tokyo Ghoul Root A. I think that has to be the baseline for shit taste.

Help Sup Forums, I'm in love.

You gotta stop just looking at the pictures and fucking reading. Go back to the hobbit guy talking to the other mage in town, you wanker.

>waifu wars

We already have that with people shitting on Marcille.

She was revived using some dark magic and her overall condition after the revival, I can understand if her condition was because of her trying to be alive again and having to see her brother in front of her after dying some time ago. Though I really dont want her to turn crazy because of the spell.

Fuck Sup Forums, I will never despise it

I love long sexy elf ears.

this turns out to be a prequel to the Dark Sun setting
the dungeon master is trying to turn into The Dragon
Marcille beats him to it, bringing about the end of the world and shitting so much magic everywhere that seas are turned to the silt seas and giving rise to psionics and thri-keen

Her eyes were actually open.

>Loving worst girl worst elf

>Thri-kreen are known for their love of eating Elves

DEEPEST LORE

Nah, it's pretty good.

Shut up Marcille is perfect

I'm in the middle of reading dungeon meshi (just started chapter 20). I haven't been this in-love with a manga in a long long long time. It's many several degrees of brilliance. I'm a bitter, cynical old guy and this stuff makes me feel like a happy kid.

Is Halfling in a bag a cute?

naw

>hentai doujin
on the road to fame

It has several.

Once again, I love Marcille's expression.

Her reaction faces are the best.

>this manga already has hentai doujins

Oh fuck.

Caught up on this yesterday
Marcille a cute

Kilsack will fuck you up m8, after years of being killed by things hiding in bags and other containers he's adopted the mimics' ways, molded himself to a container, embodying it and the murderous nature of the mimic he now seeks to beat at its own game.

What is the mangaka's other manga like?