Note to all user

Note to all user.
Kaspersky is banned from world government computers due to the fact it finds THEIR spyware.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/israel-hacked-kaspersky-then-tipped-the-nsa-that-its-tools-had-been-breached/2017/10/10/d48ce774-aa95-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.ba03d439b521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much is it?

Any company in Russia will cooperate with Russian intel agencies. This should be obvious.

note to Jew.

israel won't exist soon. JFK is the cork that will let the truth out into the world.

You must be a shill, pushing the JFK release meme
It is not going to contain anything that they dont want you to see/think
Be extremely sceptical of what it contains, even if it seemingly portrays the alphabet in a bad light

*skeptical

The only person who would say something like that is a Jew. Too bad you're not in control anymore.

I hope so user.
Looking forward to The Day of The Rope/Locust.
This might let the fire rise.

I use the free scan via MajorGeeks.
Pro is probably better, obviously.

Protip. November 4th isn't anything to do with Antifa. Tribunals are approaching.

I like the fact it's the 4th November.
The 5th means a lot in English history.
410 year old rhyme sticks around for a reason.

The fact Bush Snr was running The Company then, even though it was not official until 4 years later is interesting.
I think Trump did it as payback for Jnr's insults.

ad hominem
Youre being shortsighted, think critically about this release. Would they really release a trove of earth shattering secrets? Just hand them over? Doesnt work thay way sweetie

Because Trump gives no fucks about what the zionist agenda thinks. He's here to do one thing. Set this shit on fire and drain the fucking swamp.

I think that too.
He's sending a message that he doesn't give a fuck. And lets burn this fucker to the ground.
I hope that anyway.
We chose well with the chaos candidate.

This isnt a Trump thing guys.
It's about not trusting what you find on paper that (((they))) hand you, with a "declassified" rubber stamp
Let's not blindly trust this shit

Mate. Trump has had the documents since January 21st. You know nothing about what's going on.

Of course. Eyes on the prize, it will most likely coincide with something major, as in MAJOR.
But it will be sidelined for this.
The release tells me something bigger will come out the same day, we must be cautious.

can kasperky remove hardware backdoors? then it doesn't do what you're claiming.

It found a zero day on my PC.
I keep my PC well covered, but the free version found something my paid AV's didn't.

Might have just been a rootkit, user.

Their main targets are PC users with high end GPU's, as those are the type of people that are more likely to be us, or people like us.

Screw it, I'll run kaspersky.

It was a rootkit, but it was via Radeon.

I agree with this
Interesting if true, yes but regardless, there is a reason this has been shilled so hard
Weve gotten caught up with an old hoax whilst a new one is being cover up before our eyes
>Vegas

You're fucking stupid
Why would they release something they don't want you to see? Everything is either going to be redacted or straight up lies.

If you find nothing, just remove it.
If you find something, you're welcome.
Especially if you have a dual boot system, use external GPU or a TP-Link.
What it found on my PC was very unique to how I use my computer.

>Pro is probably better, obviously.
Of course not. "Pro" is always a scam trying to charge you for shit you can easily get for free. If you absolutely must use pro for w/e reason, use serialz.ws or cracks.am

Never do that. Same as cracked OS's.
If the cracker has the ability to crack AV, they almost certainly have the ability to install their own tools.
Main reason I buy pro (I use IOBit), is daily updates.

Don't listen to this fool. serialz.ws and cracks.am are simply sites where people post working serials. No software is dled, thus no viruses. Don't ever purchase "pro" shit.

>Main reason I buy pro (I use IOBit), is daily updates.
Also never update your software unless there is actually a real vuln to be worried about (there never is). Companies always make their product shittier in the end, and forcing their shittier product on you is often the purpose of "updates." Rarely does anything ever actually function better after an update. And you could simply download definition updates before running a scan. Daily updates are unnecessary, will make your software shittier, and use up unnecessary resources.

You think software companies don't put in payloads for duplicated serials?
Remember the hacked from The FBI, it had them inserting cp into pirated movies so they can bust you for cp for downloading.
Don't underestimate their depravity.

The WIFI one the other day (though that was the router) and the CCleaner one 2 weeks ago.

>You think software companies don't put in payloads for duplicated serials?
If there were any way for them to keep track, they would simply deactivate the serial rather than unload a "payload." I don't feel like speculating as to why enforcing this is impractical or impossible for them, but it apparently is. If the serial works, you are home free, always.
And I'm sure they were fixed in some windows update immediately. All I know is I have NEVER seen any benefit from updating anything except shittier aesthetics thought-up by some marketing asshole who needs to keep his job by innovating an already perfect product. I do not update anything, ever, and I am yet to be 'hacked' or any such. Fucking kaspersky shills get off my board REEEEEEEE

>cracks.am

Neither of those sites exist

I use free Kaspersky, no shilling involved.
What the fuck are Russia going to do with my data? I couldn't give a fuck.
It's closer to home I am worried about.

They take your information and send it to Israel where they put it next to your U.S. copy.

serials.ws

No, it's because Israel inserted its malware into Kaspersky.

>What the fuck are Russia going to do with my data? I couldn't give a fuck.
>better upgrade to pro right now or russians will have all your data
8/10 shilling

sauce?

I don't give a shit, I didn't say go pro, I am just saying bought shit is normally better than stolen shit.
It found something my paid AV didn't, since I rebooted, my core temps have gone down and it has free'd up a lot of RAM.
That's the free version. The rootkit was installed via my Crimson update 2 weeks ago.

Yes. Because they document their secret assassinations.

Keep dreaming.

Well, apparently they document their pizza parties.

This article doesn't come out and say it but you can fill in the blanks. I'm drunk and about to pass out, so I'm not going to take time to find a better source, but this is a good starting point. You can search yourself and figure it out.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/israel-hacked-kaspersky-then-tipped-the-nsa-that-its-tools-had-been-breached/2017/10/10/d48ce774-aa95-11e7-850e-2bdd1236be5d_story.html?utm_term=.ba03d439b521

I am afraid more about American corporations that try to hack my mind and predict my behaviour through my internet activity using big data technologies.

Nobody of us is out of pattern for the most time.

only tdss killer is necessary and it's free. And there's no need even to use stolen shit. There is a free version of everything.