(((THEY THINK THEY'RE A SUPERIOR RACE)))

(((THEY THINK THEY'RE A SUPERIOR RACE)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What a fucking racist picture holy shit.

White Pride

Man, the left can't meme for shit.

I wish whites would have some pride in how they present themselves. Should have listened to old Cody Cigar before white genocide came a knockin' youtube.com/watch?v=PKpH-yrW1kY

1 post by this ID

sage

Time to wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

We can all do the whole cherry picking for race bait. So?

Shouldn't "white pride" show a pagan Viking funeral?

Let's find out!

That bottom right pic was STAGED SO Fuck you and before you say am white am not

Lol

Incorrect equivalents pictured.

Black pride should be an image of a BLM chimp-out session, complete with burning buildings owned by blacks and gang violence.

Hispanic pride would be a Mexican in a cardboard box labeled to America.

Asian pride should be a picture of a bespectacled melvin Asian male in graduation attire holding his diploma, smiling through slanted, squinting coin-slit eyes.

>Black identity politics
Martin Luther King and the civil rights movement

>White identity politics
Hitler and the nazis

BLM is not about black pride per se, it's a movement meant to empower black people by affirming that their lives do have value. There is a long record of mistreatment towards black skin people in this country and a debt which needs to be officially acknowledged.

>niggers
>rights

>depicts Chinese as a blanket "Asian"
wow racist AND subversive

I’ve never heard of Asian pride before, I’ve heard of Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Indian etc.. but never just “Asian”

Kinda always saw it as an excuse to get indignent and angry over whatever percived injustice the person believed, and as an oppertunity to grab what you can because oppression

But you already know that, don't you? :^)

BLM is a movement based around the idea that thugs should be exempt from the law. Any debt that may have existed has been payed many times over in the rampant theft, assault, rape and murder that black people perpetrate on whites on a daily basis. The fact most black people even exist AT ALL today is largley due to white taxpayers subsidizing the births of black children.

Are you just flat denying the record of historical abuse? It takes our the legs of a people and their ability to foster a culture of saving and education, you know that. You can't keep the black kids out of school and then now you try to tell them to "talk proper". I don't think it's going to be like that. You created ebonics by creating the conditions so now ebonics is a dialect, distinct and legitimate and it will be recognized in schools as it is already and should be. You can give it but you can't take it, that's why you're getting sweaty.

If you really think that I suggest you look at white on white crime and you'll see they're killing themselves even more than black on black crime but thank you for deflecting to the same old narrative of black on black crime.

It's like population percentages don't even matter when you live in a bizarro universe where north side chicago white people are gunning each other down in drive by shootings.

I'm from west LA and I've seen plenty of crime

Shut up chong.

White pride is the civilization you live in that white burgers built for you, faggot

yeah nothing gives you a sense of perspective more than living in Los Angeles, right?
piss off

Now I don't give two shits about racism, but with that said. African pride? Literally hundreds of cultures, niggers, arabs etc. Latino pride? Same story. Asian pride? Fucking same story. They can't even fathom their own hypocrisy. Bunch of morons

>Amureeka
>white
what are you proud of again?

I'm a world traveler, I work from my computer. I actually spent some time in Bristol and Cork, Ireland earlier this year visiting family and friends. I have a well rounded perspective, plus the stats.

>but let me the bongman tell you about your country

>
>BLM is not about black pride per se, it's a movement meant to empower black people by affirming that their lives do have value. There is a long record of mistreatment towards black skin people in this country and a debt which needs to be officially acknowledged.
Wrong Our Generation had nothing to do with slavery or anything police have been brutal to everybody not just black people BLM wants to make it all about them f*** them

>
>BLM is not about black pride per se, it's a movement meant to empower black people by affirming that their lives do have value. There is a long record of mistreatment towards black skin people in this country and a debt which needs to be officially acknowledged.
So basically BLM took an issue that could have stopped or help against police brutality and they made it into we hate every white person give us your stuff because you were slave owners and we're mad

>latino pride
>being a thing
Pick one and only one

k

Thsi picture made me more hostile towards SJW

>Our Generation had nothing to do with slavery
Everyone knows this, except white people who think that the lasting effects of slavery, jim crow, segregation, and white privilege don't exist.

And so, because your attitude won't change you will continue to have all of the complaints and problems you've had your whole life. That's the MAGA-mind, "I need to blame everyone else for my problems!"

Silly cultural marxists. They don't realise that pride is a function of shame. Gay pride parades wouldn't exist without historical gay shame, for example.

Shaming whites and making it socially acceptable to mock us, with no win conditions, will result in White Pride leaking into the normiesphere, where Twitter is not ubiquitous.

Why don't you lift your shit societies up, instead of ridiculing one of the more successful civilisations.

>la raza