He deserved it

he deserved it

Yeah, he should have just burst into the classroom and spilled the beans instead of letting Kira get on with his monologue.

Then again, we all know that no time actually passes when people talk in anime.

>dying over a sandwich
Hope it was worth it.

Should have torn Kiras carotid artery with harvest and called it a day.

Why are two of the most overpowered stands given to the biggest idiots?

Balance.

Im surprised the writer let Josuke in on his death so quickly. With the way the series usually goes it would seem like it would take a whole nother arc to find him and that button.
It is kind of dumb that they didnt seem him yelling by the door window though. And nobody flinched when they saw him covered in blood.

The man isn't even halfway between here and the next life and you're already talking shit.

Not ok.

Don't bully fatty, he dindu nuffin
Kira would have just blown him up sooner

I felt satisfaction seeing him being torn appart.

agreed, he was too ugly to live

>sha's tracks on this shit
wow

I think it's even funnier that his soul is suffering

Don't post here, Kira.

I don't want to think about him at all.

Yeah the opening is full of that kind of things. I love it.

He almost redeemed himself by:
A) Putting the safety of his family first and foremost.
B) Making a wise tactical retreat to get help from smarter people. (Shame that plan didn't work out.)

That said, I gotta agree with and
insofar as watching his smugness get blown-out was absolutely majestic.

He was dumb enough to wait for Kira to kill him right in front Josuke's classroom.

Still felt sad for him, goddammit.

It's one of the problems with the JoJo anime.
Dialogue that only takes 3-5 seconds to read in the manga can take up to 20 seconds in the anime, and it fucks the pacing of some scenes.

They even acknowledged it in the 2nd Rohan episode, where it shows a timer that says 0.2 seconds even though Rohan takes about 10 seconds to get through his inner monologue.

>"I have proof that that sandwich is mine!"
How

He still had a Harvest attached to it.

Kira already put the bomb before, it wouldn't have changed anything

Why didn't Kira go after josuke and okuyasu after learning they were looking for him? Blowing everyone who investigates his past girlfriends would be reasonable.

canon

>3 girls see shigechi crawling on the floor, with his clothes blood tainted and his face being a Picasso impression
>lel who cares xD

How do the bombs work again? Something strong enough to vaporize Shigechi should have harmed the door.

Talking is a free action

Because he figured it would have been easier and safer to just hide unnoticed.
He would have got away with it if he didn't scream his name in the streets.

He states why himself.
As long as nobody knows his identity, he doesn't want to fight.

They're not even bombs, they just have the visual effect of an explosion. What they really do is "disintegrate" the opponent hence the no traces.

And nobody heard him explode.

Why didn't they use Hermit Purple to find Kira? They got his button didn't they, and they brought him to the town to find the other guy.

Only Stand users hear/see Killer Queen's explosions.

It has been a while since I read that part completely forgot about it.

Araki is a hack

Araki is a hack

Araki is a hack

Araki has the qualities of a hack

Araki は hack

>shigechi's introductory with him collecting lost coins in soup cans, his pet turtle, and his antics with stamp licking like an innocent kid
>josuke and okuyasu indirectly made him into a strong stand user out of fueling his greed
>kid eventually got out of that greed a little and the two still hangs around him
>too dumb to realise his bag was stolen by a dog and mistook Kira's for his
>his desk drawn with his parents and harvest to show he is still an immature young kid
>okuyasu did not get to repay the kid and his borrowed money

It's just the little details like these which shows his happy go lucky life that made it heavy to deal with a death he didnt deserved

Joseph is a senile old bag

Also Araki is a hack

What was he thinking in this exact moment?

Araki has the essence of a Penny-a-liner

"What the fuck are those things on my head?"

>Shigechi: "I've mad a huge mistake."

>WHO ATE MY SANDWICH

Who's gonna feed Gonta now?

MAMA! PAPA! JOSUKEEEEEE!

Mind=Blown

This guy was ugly and an asshole with only one moment where he was actually likable, and that was when he was dying. Not to mention he was introduced only moments before Kira started being introduced and then interacting indirectly with Josuke and his squad.

This fucker was disposible as fuck and was meant to die

Araki says you're supposed to hate Shigechi, but should come to the conclusion nonetheless that he didn't deserve to be murdered so brutally.

He was a selfish, ignorant and greedy but in the end he genuinely loved his parents and tried to do anything to save them from Kira.

Unlike Avdol and Iggy, even his spirit isn't allowed peace from Kira killing him.

Does Iggy the first dog history?

>with only one moment where he was actually likable
This scene was pretty funny.

>Does Iggy the first dog history?
Yes.

Pretty much this
>Kill Cesar
>Fuck that's too much
>Kill Avdol
>Have to revive him back anyways
>Kill Avdol and Iggy
>Still riots
>Make unlikable Shigechi
>Slight emotion, but no real backlash this time

Probably got tired of getting crap for killing off likable characters

>I got a fat snack
What did he mean by this?

OH SHIT

user, dont remind me

>Had a chance to kill Kira
>Let's listen to his monologue instead
>Oh and a coin!
That's what a shitty way of resolving the situation so Kira doesn't gets killed

>Hey, should we call anyone? This kid is bleeding all over the floor and his face looks like he was hit by a truck
>Nah, let's go play some basketball
Women were a mistake.

"Wait... did I leave the stove on?"

Araki depicted them perfectly.

Stand users like Josuke and Okiyasu?

His smile and optimism: gone

>Hey, should we call anyone? This kid is bleeding all over the floor and his face looks like he was hit by a truck
>No, he's ugly and weird, ugly people don't deserve to live.
fixed

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSUKE-KUUUN

>what are all the deaths in part 5,6 and 7

Now that I think about it, Kira must have snuck through the halls looking into every classroom to find Josuke, have KQ touch the door handle and then went back out the window.

Don't get it since lowly secondary
Do you mean he continues killing off ugly unlikable characters, or likable, hot characters?

This is beautiful.

Shigechi more than likely didn't want to actually kill him, was just trying to act big to make him back off.

And well, he probably thought that kira was going to attack with the coin like a bullet. Shame Kira effectively planned for that

Thank you

Me on the left

No, but seriously. What the fuck are those things on his head.

אוי וובי

>kid bleeding in school halways clearly injured
>"man that kid is weird, better stay away from him"
>explodes in the middle of the hallway and no one notices
Araki can't write human beings for shit, that weird alien man.

He actually depicted them perfectly

>ew, an ugly fat kid, I would rather let him die than interact with him! He's not even a real person.

Teenage girls perfectly depicted

Kira and Killer Queen look so off model here
was Araki drunk when he drew this?

How butthurt will animeonlies be when they learn Star Platinum can't do shit against Sheer Heart Attack?

People ignore murders all the time because they don't want to 'get involved', it's pretty realistic.

Oh user, you are too pure

both but all of them are hot

wtf i hate women know

Obviously non stand users couldn't see the explosion

Star Platinum hasn't done shit since the beggining. I don't think animefags care about him anymore.

The doorknob was rigged.
He would have died anyway.

>tfw your the only person who likes Shigechi

HE WUZ UH GUD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN

Don't worry, user, I liked him too. He died protecting his mama and papa to the last.

>Japan.jpg

why didn't josuke immediately use his stand to repair the button so that it would fly to the jacket?

Honestly his parents are probably happy to be rid of the little wankstain. I'd be too, if I spawned some sort of deformed goblin-looking thing.

Actually japanese attitudes towards life. Araki was just being accurate.

Who cares if he was deformed? His stand would guarantee he'd always be rich for his entire life.

If I were his father I'd never let him live long enough that his Stand would show itself.

Forget worrying about the kid not being mine, I'd worry about the little fucker being a demon straight from hell. Do like the Spartans did and throw that babby from the nearest fucking cliff.

So did Kira kill his parents like he said he would or was it a bluff?

I really didn't like Shigeki, but seeing this animated was brutal.

The music they play when Reimi watches him crumble into the sky brought me to tears ;_;

Kira's first bomb comes in two varieties. The inner and outer. As shown by the coin bomb, he can release explosions from objects that damage everything around it like real bombs, but he can also plant bombs in an object and wait for the target to touch that object, and then trigger it, which will cause the explosion to transfer solely to the person touching it and vaporizing them completely without damaging their surroundings.

He needs to know the identity of who he's searching for to find them. He knew who DIO was and probably how he looked, and he was looking for Josuke when Angelo's omen was caught in the vision, he has no idea who Kira is or what he looks like, and a button isn't enough to go on.