mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
mt-milcom.blogspot.com/p/what-is-emergency-action-message-or-eam.html
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

>SOUTH KOREA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
liveatc.net/flisten.php?icao=rkso&mount=rkso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM2n7ENeJXY
memefeng.blogspot.com/
amazon.com/DHT-Electronics-Handheld-Antenna-Connectors/dp/B00COW5E3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or the youtube stream

youtube.com/watch?v=yM2n7ENeJXY

discord gg / fVuu8Y

I don't know if SDR antenna help guy is here, but I want to say thanks for the help he's given me.

got mine a couple days ago, found some pretty crazy shit locally so far, a.e my local police aren't on a trunked system yet

It was Memefeng, just remembered his trip. That's a good man right there.

kek, I have top item plus a Flightaware SDR.
Shitty antenna + crappy windows support = listening on the feeds posted here.

One day before 2018 a /skg/ will be the first place on the net to write about WW3.

Which antenna help guy?

yeah i still use the top one for planes

memefeng, he's a good dude.
>adsbscope
Thanks user, good stuff?

yeah once you get it working, had to RTFM to get the absbscope to read rlt1090 data

I talked with my neighbor tonight, we are going to do one of those long antennas between our houses. Can we both tap off of each end or does it only give signals to one end?

better question for im still a baby when it comes to this shit

I was hoping memefeng was still around. I read his blog, smart guy.

Just asking. I was also giving info on SDRs and antennas.
It it just receive, or transmit as well?

yeah he helped me also

blog we are talking about incase anyone else wants to read memefeng.blogspot.com/

my battle station is full on larpfest now monitoring skykings,local police, local air traffic, and sniffing wifi packets with airodump-ng cause i couldn't figure out what else to do with the 3rd computer

Just receive user. I have a few SDR dongles, but no good antennas. Looking for something portable that won't make the wife angry.

That's a comfy image user. I'm going to have to save it

Well, just get a roll of twin lead speaker wire. Cheap and easy. There's no real reason you can't, but it depends on how clean your power supply is. even with the twin lead, you can use one line, while your neighbor uses the other. As long as you use the center conductor, on you're device, you're good. If you connect them directly, there is a chance of interference.

Interesting, so two wires? One terminates at my house, one terminates at my neighbors? Any portable antennas that would do the job without making our wives angry?

Well Satan, you're trying to pick up HF frequencies. The lower the frequency, the longer the antenna. Let's go by this. The seemingly goto day/night freq is 8992khz. Now, a proper halfwave dipole for the frequency it, from end to end, will be about 52'. Each leg of that dipole will be about 26'. At least speaker wire is cheap and can be rolled up out of the way when not in use.

So just buy a roll of speaker wire? How do I connect it to the mini coax adapter on the dongle?

To make life a little easier, buy the adapter with it. here's the listing.:
amazon.com/DHT-Electronics-Handheld-Antenna-Connectors/dp/B00COW5E3A
Just strip of a portion of the end of the wire, fold it over onto the wire, and shove it in the center point of the larger (SO-239) connector. You don't need to go all out. It'll work.

i just wrapped it around the base, haven't tested HF lengths but worked fine for 2m/70cm

Lol. It's quick and dirty, but it works.

>Just strip of a portion of the end of the wire, fold it over onto the wire

thats just the speaker wire you wad up and stick in the hole right, or you mean strip part of the adapter

Strip the speaker wire.I'll show an example. One sec.

Thanks user, I'll give it a shot

Here's the example.

ahhhh gotcha, thanks

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

Always glad to help.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so with bottom dongle , and halfwave dipole i should be able to hear skykings right as long as i build the antenna correctly i mean

Build? lol. No real building, but yes. I have something similar, and I was able to pick it up. But honestly, you just really need a long wire antenna to pick it up. You'll also need software. SDR# is the goto. I can help with the software when it's up and running.

and i need to build a ugly balun also right

You can. I don't have one myself though. Baluns are mainly used for transmission. and primarily if you're using coax. A simple receiving longwire shouldn't need one.

this would work so much better if the code didn't look like fucking steam keys

well, they aren't. what else could they be?

i assume its bullshit, all the OTP encryption ive seen is all numbers or all letters in 5 character chunks not 4 and why break it up with vertical bars

did he say ridge or reach 557 anyone catch that
RCH557 is a C-17 currently in the air so i assume its that

Anyone have that edited image of Kim Jong Un making 'blood' with his fingers?

why don't you skyniggers ever do a jewtube livestream?

see

bump

wuz

everything

will be

fine

>sir, what if we run out of parking spots

my last bump